Is having a relationship during school/university worth it? (1 Viewer)

dawdlex3

HSC
I think uni is the best opportunity to find that special someone you want to be in a relationship with. It's much harder after you graduate and everything around you gets much more complicated than what you experience now.

boganxcore

HSC
I had a bf during yr12 and though we've broken up now i found him really supportive and he always wanted me to do my best
So if you can find someone who shares the same views as you regarding uni/work/social life as well as being hot and having a large penis then there should be nothing stopping you :)
lol :)

Moolz

HSC
I had a bf during yr12 and though we've broken up now i found him really supportive and he always wanted me to do my best
So if you can find someone who shares the same views as you regarding uni/work/social life as well as being hot and having a large penis then there should be nothing stopping you :)

:haha:I agree with this. Although for me it would be huge tits, nice ass and a hot shaved smoo.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I did have a life thank you. :p Enjoying teen years doesn't have to involve having a relationship. I had great friends and met all sorts of people in exchange programs and such. :p

I don't/didn't really need a boyfriend, so when I look back at the past 5 years of high school, I am happy with what I've achieved, regardless of whether or not I did have a boyfriend.
You don't know how good or bad something is until you've tried. So, sure you can look back on the last 5 years and say "Yeah, it was great w/o a bf". Though if you get one and it works out then it could easily change to "Shit, I was missing out". If you play it right, having a relationship can boost your studies/marks.

Kaes

HSC
For High School, If He/She aint giving you any of that "uh-uh-ugh" goooood stuff ;) than a relationship is a waste of time. No need for it. Focus on other things.

For Uni then yes as long as you are happy in your relationship and it aint in the way of your Uni.

bio_nut

HSC
Yeah, just forget support and someone who will be there for you and love you.

Because sex is the only good part of a relationship. *sarcasm*

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I don't think anyone is going to say "Oh sorry sexy lovable person, I cannot go out with you because I'm not in third year yet. Maybe later".

No.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
i know people who got abot 97 who had a bf/gf

what is wrong with you asians

Kaes

HSC
i know people who got abot 97 who had a bf/gf

what is wrong with you asians
Mate go bash your bishop some more and tell me when your done listening to love story by taylor swift. No ones saying you can't have one.

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Mate go bash your bishop some more and tell me when your done listening to love story by taylor swift. No ones saying you can't have one.
what the fuck that makes no sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)