is it ever alright? (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
to cut another mans grass. specifically a good friend, who has liked this other girl for a few months, and after she gets turned down by somebody she liked, she turned to the two of us, when he was the first to make a move she went for him. But we have a closer connection. I know i probably shouldnt try something, but i really like her. and they arent going out,

any ideas? no cynicism please.

jen23

explain to your mate that you like her and ask if he minds, if he doesnt then go for it! i was in the same situation with my current bf. i was mates with 2 guys, the first asked me out, i said yes although i got on better with the second. me and boy number 1 went out for a month, we broke up, then boy number two and i got really close and we have now been together for 6.. so its possible to do with out your friends minding if you check first

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
lucy63 said:
explain to your mate that you like her and ask if he minds, if he doesnt then go for it! i was in the same situation with my current bf. i was mates with 2 guys, the first asked me out, i said yes although i got on better with the second. me and boy number 1 went out for a month, we broke up, then boy number two and i got really close and we have now been together for 6.. so its possible to do with out your friends minding if you check first
I agree, just don't try and get her if he is going out with her...doging a mate in just rude.

hatty

Banned
if she isnt going out with her, and you like the girl. go for the girl. the girl is the 1 that will keep ur bed warm at night, not ur mate, fuck him. if they were going out then thats a different situation.

HSC
if his a good mate then dont dog him, thats just wrong, stupid and idiotic. You aren't going to be growing into a real man anytime soon if you place your friends girl before your friend

Yarg

HSC
yeah she is definately worth it, and i was ahead of him too in building a relationship with her, bastard.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
hey i used to be a grasscutter, worst decision of my life. the constant bagging from your mates stops becoming fun.

best option? ignore her forever. i did that and its worked wonders

DopeyB

HSC
Yarg said:
to cut another mans grass. specifically a good friend, who has liked this other girl for a few months, and after she gets turned down by somebody she liked, she turned to the two of us, when he was the first to make a move she went for him. But we have a closer connection. I know i probably shouldnt try something, but i really like her. and they arent going out,

any ideas? no cynicism please.

No. Just no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)