Is it possible to study a terms worth of Maths for my test in 5 days? (1 Viewer)

sakinluvo

HSC
Hi everyone.
Im doing Adv Maths and I have my first maths exam for yr 11 and I was wondering if its possible to do anything in these 5 days. I got mediocre on my topic test and apparently the test is much harder and im worried now.

As stupid as the title might be, Is it possible to brush up my algebraic skills within 5 days or am I cooked??

the topics is all of algebra and basic functions.

:( :( 🙏

sakinluvo

HSC
it depends do you have any exams or assigments you have to complete simultanously leading up to the exam?
I got all my subjects except bio and design and tech. I think I should be fine as I've been studying for Chemistry really hard and the other subjects are easy to me.

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Hi everyone.
Im doing Adv Maths and I have my first maths exam for yr 11 and I was wondering if its possible to do anything in these 5 days. I got mediocre on my topic test and apparently the test is much harder and im worried now.

As stupid as the title might be, Is it possible to brush up my algebraic skills within 5 days or am I cooked??

the topics is all of algebra and basic functions.

:( :( 🙏
ye i studied for trials like 3 days before
just grind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)