Is it weird/unhealthy to love money? (1 Viewer)

allo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
No. We live in a materialistic world. Our worth is established by what possessions we choose to buy. What is the key determinant in choice? Price.

Thus, it is not unhealthy to love money. You should cherish it, work hard for it, for it is your only ticket to a decent life in this world.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
no. We live in a materialistic world. Our worth is established by what possessions we choose to buy. What is the key determinant in choice? Price.

Thus, it is not unhealthy to love money. You should cherish it, work hard for it, for it is your only ticket to a decent life in this world.
amen

Boxes

Banned
HSC
ok think about it lad, u buy something then u want better, better, better, better, u want the world, money is of no value, now u want power yes yes yes, give me mfkin power yes oh yes, power power power, then u turn into a tyrant. No one likes u, all u have in the world is ur mow-knee.
So tell me boxes can money really buy happiness?
HUH HUH HUH CAN IT?!!!?? :eek:
okay, just because i'm arab, doesn't mean i'm saddam hussein.

jesus christ.

HSC
I'm really materialistic. I don't love money so much, but just living really flossy, like.

I spend a lot of money on clothes, go to the gym and hang out at the overpriced honeysuckle bars with my friends. Things like the thread count in my bed sheets are becoming a major concern in my world.

People get really offended when I tell them that I worship money, or that I don't feel empathy for those under a certain income. Quite clearly they've bought all that bs about 'helping others' and 'money makes u unhappy' stuff you hear on movies.

Last edited:

Boxes

Banned
HSC
I'm really materialistic. I don't love money so much, but just living really flossy, like.

I spend a lot of money on clothes, go to the gym and hang out at the overpriced honeysuckle bars with my friends. Things like the thread count in my bed sheets are becoming a major concern in my world.

People get really offended when I tell them that I worship money, or that I don't feel empathy for those under a certain income. Quite clearly they've bought all that bs about 'helping others' and 'money makes u unhappy' stuff you hear on movies.

A few of my male friends live flossy too, but they haven't really have a philosophical view on it like I do. Wish I could meet a decent girl who thought the same though, most girls we hang around are just ditzy.
i'm exactly the same. i spend heaps on clothes, and i really don't give a fuck what i spend my money on.

people would say to me "man, why don't you save?", and i'd be like "wtf for? seriously, money's there to be spent. not to fucking sit in a room in a bank".

Boxes

Banned
HSC
well i see money as something that's there if i don't die tomorrow. so when it gets to the stage where you're thirst for wealth alienates you from your friends and family, i would consider that unhealthy behaviour.
well obviously. anything that does that is unhealthy.

i'm talking about loving money like you'd love a partner.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
i'm exactly the same. i spend heaps on clothes, and i really don't give a fuck what i spend my money on.

people would say to me "man, why don't you save?", and i'd be like "wtf for? seriously, money's there to be spent. not to fucking sit in a room in a bank".
My philosophy is that your money is no good to you when you are six feet under.

When I retire, I am spending all my cash. My kids will get no financial inheritance.

HSC

Be careful bro, we're about to get slammed.

Curious does the phrase 'social awareness' mean anything to you?

Like I know a whole heap of people who want to work for the DPP/government service cause they 'wanna make a difference'. I think that's gay, when I help people apart from friends I really get nothing from it.

I wanna do something that's intellectually engaging and pays, fuck helping the riffraff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)