Is love necessary in life? (1 Viewer)

noriel

HSC
Is it necessary to in life to find someone to love and share your life with? Can you live happily without this kind of love? What do you honestly think?

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Pets always do the trick :p

But in all seriousness, I don't see how it could not be necessary. Everything would feel just that little bit more lonely. I think the question is why are you asking this question :p Have you not experienced love or past experience just wasn't that great?

noriel

HSC
Pets always do the trick :p

But in all seriousness, I don't see how it could not be necessary. Everything would feel just that little bit more lonely. I think the question is why are you asking this question :p Have you not experienced love or past experience just wasn't that great?
This is just out of curiosity. Personally I don't think it's necessary because most people that I know (not including teenagers) seem to be unhappy with their previous or current relationship.

Last edited:

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Fair enough. But I mean love can always wait (especially with the HSC XD) But to not get out there and find somebody I don't know, it wouldn't be much fun being alone.

Thief

!!
HSC
I think it is possible to find love in other ways - through friends, family, pets etc.

Being in a relationship is cool, but I don't think you should be stressing if you aren't.

inJust

HSC
What am i supposed to do , when the best part of me was always you

RANK 1

HSC
its definitely not necessary for life, but it certainly does improve ones life though

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
yes but not necessarily romantic love

like love of friends, family, pets, belongings, money

inJust

HSC
People who say love isn't necessary are a) cant find someone
b) probably psycho
c) asexual

jackerino

HSC
This is just out of curiosity. Personally I don't think it's necessary because most people that I know (not including teenagers) seem to be unhappy with their previous or current relationship.
unhappy with their relationship, you know why? cos they go for FUCKING TRAILER TRASH!!! fuck the trashy people around the place, smart people stick with smart girlfriend/boyfriends, dumb people stick with dumb girlfriends/boyfriends. Lets keep our country PURE please.

Thats not to say smart people can be unhappy too. By all means smart people can be unhappy with other smart people. All im saying is DONT MINGLE!!! it makes things worse. If you smart people are unhappy, im sorry idk what to do, get better soon?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
People who say love isn't necessary are a) cant find someone
b) probably psycho
c) asexual
I don't think love is necessary.

A) I could find someone tomorrow if I really wanted.
B) I'm not psycho (I think you might've meant sociopathic, but I'm not that either).
C) I'm not asexual. Lol

I think if you need love or a relationship with someone else to justify your existence then it shows you aren't truly your own person and you will probably be very dissatisfied with your life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)