is the hsc hard? .__." (1 Viewer)

atrocityx

HSC
hmm i dont think anyone's posted it up , to those who already done the hsc , is it hard? like really hard it stresses you out kinda thing, or is it like some HUGE yearly test and you need to know everything?. so pretty much you need to study and you`ll ace it ? ._." .. ......

undalay

HSC
The hsc is not some yearly test.
Its a combination of a huge final examination, as well as multiple smaller assessment tasks during the regular school year.

That being said, the HSC is not hard.

blackglitter

HSC
Lol, yes I've done part of my HSC already, and really, it's not one yearly test. Half your marks come from a number of assessments you do throughout the whole year and the other half comes from the actual external BOS tests. Yes, you have to work quite hard and the workload is significantly larger than in junior years - but also on the other hand, it's much more interesting because you'll be doing subjects you actually want to do. Also, in terms of study - the same amount of coursework that you did in the whole of year 10 is pretty much equal to the amount of work you'll do in the first term of year 11. So to sum it all up, yes the HSC can be hard, but as long as you put effort into it, you should be fine.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
HSC is not hard if you study constantly for it

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
the sucess of the hsc is relative to the amount of work you do... it's that simple. there is no way an intelligent person will do well in the hsc if they don't work at all.

lionking1191

HSC
define hard

is the work hard?
well that is subjective depends on what courses you are doing and what you are good at

is it hard to get good results?
whats a good result?? and UAI, the common measure of success in the hsc, is a rank so difficulty is relative

edit: workload wise its just like any other grade (prelim is like a trial run so see how you cope), as long as you are good at time management you shouldn't be too stressed when it comes to crunch time

vongSTAA

HSC
So basically I'm gonna fail the HSC since I've been mostly bludging for most of my highschool years o_o lol.

Man I'm so screwed, I need to get better habits.

M@ster P

HSC
dw, I don't think many people took year 7 - 10 seriously

HSC
M@ster P said:
dw, I don't think many people took year 7 - 10 seriously
Or year 11.

Or, in retrospect of the year thus far, year 12.

C.C

HSC
hope it not hard~~~~

i did not do the year7~10~~~i started in year11~~~~

year11: 3U math, physics, ESL, chemistry, fundamental and chinese

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Nopers, its a bludge. Just do well in your assessments and know all your shit. Study like crazy for the final exams and you'll be chillaxin in no time. I'm currently in the study like crazy stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)