Is this allowed in your school ? (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually it was a big deal
I guess you guys said something about his school and the policies that they set there, and he felt a lot of pride in the school. He may have felt that you two attacked something he was proud of.

Last edited:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I'll tell you what really happened....

They had a massive argument over baklava, Drsoccerball ate all the baklava's Sy123 brought when Sy turned his back. Ekman just stood there giggling with his friend beside him. When Sy turned around he couldn't help but burst into tears and walked out the door.

Drsoccerball

HSC
His hair glistened. He walked into the classroom with papers in his hand filled with questions. He gave a sick grin. The grin of one who knew he was going to rek some scrubs. The ink leaked off the whiteboard like a blood wound in battle. He used his swords and painted the board with red ink. CEEEEBSSS

jono_jonoson

HSC
I'll tell you what really happened....

They had a massive argument over baklava, Drsoccerball ate all the baklava's Sy123 brought when Sy turned his back. Ekman just stood there giggling with his friend beside him. When Sy turned around he couldn't help but burst into tears and walked out the door.

this.

Ekman

HSC
His hair glistened. He walked into the classroom with papers in his hand filled with questions. He gave a sick grin. The grin of one who knew he was going to rek some scrubs. The ink leaked off the whiteboard like a blood wound in battle. He used his swords and painted the board with red ink. CEEEEBSSS
Awwww why not write the exciting bit. You are leaving everyone in suspense

jono_jonoson

HSC
Cmon bro. Skip the diddy daddle. HSC markers don't like pointless description that doesn't advance the plot. I thought you were the creative KING.

Drsoccerball

HSC
I remember in primary walking into the toilet to see a big piece of shit stuck to the wall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)