Is this allowed in your school ? (2 Viewers)

Drsoccerball

HSC
Which is rare, you forgot to mention that. Also you kept on opening and closing the door, which annoyed him
I kept leaving the room i wasnt just standing there opening and closing it haha

Ekman

HSC
Lol this should be renamed to be the "Ekman and Drsoccerball Thread"

Ekman

HSC
Any new stories today?
We finished school, and I have an exam on Friday and next Monday, so there wouldn't be much stories from there. I guess when we go back to school for the trial info day, we might do something, I hear that somebody is planning something big about drsoccerball.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
We finished school, and I have an exam on Friday and next Monday, so there wouldn't be much stories from there. I guess when we go back to school for the trial info day, we might do something, I hear that somebody is planning something big about drsoccerball.
How awesome is it to finish school! Well I sure will be tuned in to see what happens on that day lol.

Drsoccerball

HSC
NO WAY ahaha

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I hear that I might be affected too, but it is more so directed to drsoccerball and a few others.
Are you kidding me? Is Sy trying to get some sort of revenge going? Will it end getting out of hand?

Ekman

HSC
Are you kidding me? Is Sy trying to get some sort of revenge going? Will it end getting out of hand?
Nah Sy has nothing to do with it. Somebody mentioned it to me while I was helping them out for eco, and they wouldn't tell me anymore than the fact that photos will be taken after what is going to happen, and memes will be made from those photos.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Nah Sy has nothing to do with it. Somebody mentioned it to me while I was helping them out for eco, and they wouldn't tell me anymore than the fact that photos will be taken after what is going to happen, and memes will be made from those photos.
Revealing our identities lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)