• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is Tupac the best musician to ever live? (1 Viewer)

sajad07

HSC
JKhoury said:
OH I'm sorry, I'll take the word of an idiotic (and obviously extremely immature) know it all dick brain, when I have much more personal experience and an in depth view of the problem since you're talking about a section in society I belong to (Lebanese section).

You failed to make any indication in your first comment that you were referring to a portion of the Lebanese community, and you obviously lack the intellect to even make a social comment effectively.

Funnily enough, what I'm insinuating is common sense which does not require a degree in sociology. It's absolutely hilarious that you consider this kind of knowledge to be of something that only university graduates can muster.

Are you trying to say that you're using the word 'Lebos' as a 'blanket term' (which is racist in itself) because you've been to Oxford Street a few times? You're a fucking moron who cannot stand being proven wrong by someone younger than him.

Lebanese 'wannabe gangsters' are definitely not the majority, especially when you cannot identify who is Lebanese and who isn't on your cute little trips to Oxford Street. How do you know that they weren't Turkish, Iraqi, Palestinian, Iranian or whatever? Did you ask them? Probably not, seeing as you wish to take out the frustrations in your daily life over an internet forum in the form of an extremely flawed argument to someone who you obviously consider to be easy prey (one of the many things I've proven you wrong in), and would therefore lack the whits to confront fagget wannabe gangsters.

This is a forum on the internet in a free country. If I feel like provoking you to demonstrate what kind of idiot you are while simultaneously disproving your flawed logic, then best believe I will do it until my hearts content.

Whoever was on the receiving end got OWNED

sthcross.dude

HSC
No, i seriously cannot understand that impression. I cannot fathom how someone even with a pseudo-intellect such as yourself could possibly assume that I would condemn an entire race, that I would categorise EVERY SINGLE LEBANESE PERSON. You are utterly retarded but there is no point in telling you that. I hope you do well in your school certificate lisa simpson.

MTP

HSC
JKhoury said:
Aww hush.. You probably get belted at Canterbury Boys by some faggot lebos who seem content on destroying the image of their race, so I'll simply disregard your comments on the basis that you're probably mentally unstable.

Can you not possibly understand that impression I had from your post? You obviously cannot, and are therefore in no position to label anyone a retard.

We've said what we've needed to say, and your logic is no longer humerous. Going around in circles again is absolutely pointless. I'm sure even you can appreciate that. :)
Wallah bro? Like bro, i was walking through school today bro, and i had my nike tn's on bro..faa bro, it was hektik bro. Bro, my ayr is itchy bro. bro bro bro...

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
JKhoury said:
The fact that you cannot differntiate me from a female fiction cartoon character is extremely disturbing, and therefore demonstrates the level of your intellect. Thank you very much for the entertainment.

Thanks for proving me right. It's probably best to seek some sort of councilling coupled with psychological treatment.
just shut up!

Last edited:

MTP

HSC
JKhoury said:
The fact that you cannot differntiate me from a female fiction cartoon character is extremely disturbing, and therefore demonstrates the level of your intellect. Thank you very much for the entertainment.

Thanks for proving me right. It's probably best to seek some sort of councilling coupled with psychological treatment.
Lol, it's funny how you judge people based on their posts on an internet forum. You should try and HTFU, this is the internet, there is bound to be a thousand other racist comments on this forum and a trillion other racist comments on the internet.. HTFU and STFU

nickex66

HSC
OMG!!!
HELL NO!
i hate that shit music!!!
muse are the best, they have won best live performance 2 years running!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
nickex66 said:
OMG!!!
HELL NO!
i hate that shit music!!!
muse are the best, they have won best live performance 2 years running!
You are a fool

HSC guy

HSC
One word: yes. He was known to read Machiavelli, Shakespeare etc. He wasn't an average guy like most other rappers. He was smart and his rhymes are awesome.

One of my favourite quotes:

"Bury me smilin with G's in my pocket, have a party at my funeral let every rapper rock it, let all the hoes i usta know from way before kiss me from my head to my toes, gimme a paper a pen so i can write about my life of sin, a bottle of gin in case i dont get in"

sthcross.dude

HSC
ALOT of rappers read machiavelli. david banner is a college graduate. nas reads heaps. jay-z reads heaps. ll cool j is a fan of homer. T.I is a very intelligent guy. lupe fiasco reads a shit load and seems very intelligent, same with common. etc etc

doesn't mean shit, alot of rappers are smart if not smarter than pac

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sthcross.dude said:
ALOT of rappers read machiavelli. david banner is a college graduate. nas reads heaps. jay-z reads heaps. ll cool j is a fan of homer. T.I is a very intelligent guy. lupe fiasco reads a shit load and seems very intelligent, same with common. etc etc

doesn't mean shit, alot of rappers are smart if not smarter than pac
Sure they're smart, but Tupac just had an edge most other rappers today lack.

thats my opinion.

TheDuuude

HSC
JKhoury said:
You can beg me as a fellow Lebanese person when I claim to be representing every single Lebanese person.

Gone ahead and ignored the others. Discussion got boring ages ago.
Stop being a homo.

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
HSC guy said:
"Bury me smilin with G's in my pocket, have a party at my funeral let every rapper rock it, let all the hoes i usta know from way before kiss me from my head to my toes, gimme a paper a pen so i can write about my life of sin, a bottle of gin in case i dont get in"
OH WOW, YOU HAVE COMPLETELY AND THOROUGHLY CONVINCED MY OF TUPAC'S GREATNESS THERE SIR. SUCH LYRICAL COMPLEXITY AND DEPTH KNOWS NO BOUNDS OF BEAUTY OR LITERARY FORM. I AM IN FUCKING AWE.

yeahno

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
HSC guy said:
One word: yes. He was known to read Machiavelli, Shakespeare etc. He wasn't an average guy like most other rappers. He was smart and his rhymes are awesome.
Wow that's some amazing intellect right there. Shakespeare is obviously the most popular author throughout history. As well as that, reading means nothing. How many people read and don't understand what they are reading? What worth is regurgitating other people's ideas if you can't form your own judgement or opinion?

This thread is seriously making me want to stab my own eyes out. Tupac was not the best musician to ever live, nor was any rap artist, nor was Matthew Bellamy or anyone that has been mentioned in this thread. This has nothing to do with me being a pretentious elitist wanker who actually knows a thing or two about music, but simply because musician isn't the right word. If I knew more about rap music I might be able to argue about Tupac's merit as a hiphop artist but I just don't.

Arguing over the best musician is worthless and pointless. In no way is Tupac comparable to musicians like Bowie or Mozart not because of any difference in talent, but because music is such a broad term. Rapping is different to singing, to playing, to speaking, to composing.

God. I wish i didn't take people so damn seriously.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)