Is Tupac the best musician to ever live? (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
icraig88 said:
he is overrated though. you look at people like rakim, big daddy kane, ll cool j, kool g rap, beastie boys, epmd, masta ace, slick rick, run dmc, boogie down productions. they been putting shit waayyyy before he even came on the same. they're lyrical content shits all over pac. it was artists like these who made hip hop fun and not all for the money. they weren't about the money, they did it for the love and passion of hip hop. it's a culture, not a business. pac brought hate and anger into the scene and i found alot of his tracks quite demeaning and contoversial.
yeah... and you think 'the backstreet boyz' were the best band alive, clear your head you fucking moron!

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
AND..........we "Australians" are not racist! pfft

edit: every comment was racially motivated!

I really admire people like 'hiphophooray123', little wimpy nerds behind a computer, trying to attack and degrad a 16 year-old knowing that an 11 year old will wipe his face with dirt in real human contact.

and here comes the comments from 'Azamakumar': "you lebo gangster wannabee; gang rapest;wife beater;drive-by shooter". Look at your own avatar and see who wants to be a thug.

henry3

HSC
whilst i doubt he is the greatest musician ever as it is far to contentious and subjective but he has definately had a big imprint on the black society even though he wrote alot of his music in prison with out the aid of sound systems and remixers and mics. He is truely a great poet and his hits such as 'hey mama' and 'keep ya head up' rank in the top 10 afro-american songs of all time but most of all he wasnt merely an artist but truely a 'ganster' along with in the truer sense of morality compared to today's artist such 50 cent and 'G Unit'.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
wrxsti said:
and here comes the comments from 'Azamakumar': "you lebo gangster wannabee; gang rapest;wife beater;drive-by shooter". Look at your own avatar and see who wants to be a thug.
And your avatar depicts your race.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
wrxsti said:
yeah... and you think 'the backstreet boyz' were the best band alive, clear your head you fucking moron!
are you the worlds biggest fucking idiot. i'm assuming you are of middle eastern appearance as your username suggests. you would be one of those typical faggots who drive through the city on a friday and saturday night in their mums car pumping the latest ne-yo track acting like the biggest sick cunt ever. "omg girls look at me, i have a licence, i have low self esteem, i'm horny and i have a small penis, but you know what, it's ok, because my mum says i'm special". only a clueless faggot like yourself would say such a fucking stupid comment like that. it isn't my problem that you have a lack of music knowledge (and taste). also, why haven't you made any contribution to the hip hop thread on here since you're such a smart cunt about everything.

please, enlighten me.. cunt.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
oh yeah azama, i was the "douche" who added you on facebook last night.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
wrxsti said:
and i get banned for spamming...
oh shutup and go crash ur WRX lebo, if i had a choice i wouldn't be hiding behind a computer. but no, i dont know u guys, so im typing it. retarded fucking generic comeback on the internet that was. 'oh ur a nerd hiding behind a comp' no faggot what do u expect. it is an internet forum, doesn't mean im 'hiding'

i love how WRX tried to insinuate icraig had bad taste when icraig named some real fucking hip hop and said pac was overrated. ANY hip hop fan would be agreeing with his comment, but some stupid wog cunt would be like 'nah idiot ur fkn wrong bro' like u were.

fuck off.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
wrxsti said:
AND..........we "Australians" are not racist! pfft

edit: every comment was racially motivated!

I really admire people like 'hiphophooray123', little wimpy nerds behind a computer, trying to attack and degrad a 16 year-old knowing that an 11 year old will wipe his face with dirt in real human contact.

how the fuck was my post that you quoted anywhere near racially motivated. what a fucking load of bullshit. you came into this thread out of no where and flamed everyone. i am not a racist, i have friends of all nationalities, but it's people like yourself that give the lebanese a bad reputation.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
install some video, or some type of reality simulator on boredofstudies and ill gladly say those comments in real time.

the idiocy of these little children is fucking astounding.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
icraig88 said:
he is overrated though. you look at people like rakim, big daddy kane, ll cool j, kool g rap, beastie boys, epmd, masta ace, slick rick, run dmc, boogie down productions. they been putting shit waayyyy before he even came on the same. they're lyrical content shits all over pac. it was artists like these who made hip hop fun and not all for the money. they weren't about the money, they did it for the love and passion of hip hop. it's a culture, not a business. pac brought hate and anger into the scene and i found alot of his tracks quite demeaning and contoversial.
Couldn't have said it better.
And obviously there are hundreds of better artists in other genres that shit all over Tupac, but it's kinda hard to compare

L-esky

HSC
personally, I wouldn't consider Tupac or any other rappers (or whatever it is they're called these days) to be 'musicians'.
Yeah they're involved in some form of music but they don't actually play instruments they just sit behind a computer with some loop playing and then they rap over the top of it. Also, the loop is often stolen from an older song by a true musician. That may be a very generalised statement and I know some hip hop varies but I wouldn't consider tupac to even be a musician because of the stuff I've heard of his...there really is no musical techniques used at all except the use of technology.
As you may be able to tell...I hate hip hop.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
^ yeah i figured that much, i also figured that you haven't heard much hip hop like at all. so your opinion is pretty much not needed and ignorant. bye.

also gathered that you don't know a thing about music production and what it involves.

safe to conclude, you don't know much about music in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)