Is Tupac the best musician to ever live? (1 Viewer)

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
This has been an undercover sting! You have been ousted as an online predator and a dirty bastanrd. The cops are travelling to your house as we speak! Run and hide in a cave you dirty wog.

Last edited:

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
pop-rap isn't music.
erm this isn't true either. just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not music.

/obvious

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:
erm this isn't true either. just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not music.

/obvious

true, but u need to at least say somethings not music to get them damn wannabe-elitists to agree with you.

they aren't satisfied unless its all black and white.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Let me get this straight... people have different tastes in music?!

:jaw:

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
wog? im no wog dude.
Buddy, relax, this isn't Chris Hansen nor am I affiliated with this Hansen fellow. I'm just a 56 year old man looking for some young dick, and I'm going about it by acting like a teenager. Is it working?

Last edited:

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:

/obvious

your.knee said:
Let me get this straight... people have different tastes in music?!

:jaw:
haha I know right, it's shocking!! how dare they listen to music of their own choosing.

RE: Tupac
his music isn't really that great or different and no he is not a legend, he probably wouldn't have been so overrated if he was still alive. anyways, Eminem is a much better rapper than tupac (and not just cos he's white :D)

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:

haha I know right, it's shocking!! how dare they listen to music of their own choosing.

his music isn't really that great or different and no he is not a legend, he probably wouldn't have been so overrated if he was still alive. anyways, Eminem is a much better rapper than tupac (and not just cos he's white :D)
Yep, and this is coming from a WOMAN (which should be enough reason in itself), who has Avril Lasgne plastered all over her signature.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:

i don't really even like rap and that made me lol.

Sylar23

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:

Aside from one or two good songs, Eminem has got to be one of the worst (disclaimer excluding Soulja Boy) rappers EVER.

NB: Tupac & Biggie were good, but overated. Lord Finese, Big L, etc, were all on par.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
is he the best musician to ever live, well safe bet is NO.

Not to ever live. Don't even get me started.

You would be disregarding so many greats.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
is he the best musician to ever live, well safe bet is NO.

Not to ever live. Don't even get me started.

You would be disregarding so many greats.
Who's better? Avril Lasagne?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)