Is Tutoring really necessary (1 Viewer)

black.mamba

HSC
While tutoring isn't necessary, I think it almost always helps raise your marks. I do know some people at my school who performed amazingly without tutoring, but they were extremely naturally talented and usually passionate about learning. Again, it depends on the person, but I think that tutoring is especially helpful for the subjects mentioned.

black.mamba

HSC
arent grammar teachers good enuff?
generally grammar teachers are great but tutoring still helps imo
for maths and chemistry, i covered the topics in advance so learning at school consolidated existing knowledge (and i could chill and talk in class)
for physics, i occasionally fell behind and went to a tutor (every now and then) to quickly get me back up to speed
i just kinda suck at english so no need for an explanation there lol

idkkdi

HSC
.... ...... ... . . . . .. . . . . .. .. . . . . . How
english is just abstract logic. if u can express complex ideas clearly u get paid the marks.
i wud suppose englih tutoring formalises your essay writing and creative skills.

HSC
The key to succeeding in the HSC is answering as many, high-quality questions as possible - there is a stack of resources on Boredofstudies and our website. A tutor can be extremely useful in motivating you, provide quality lessons, and can help you in developing your exam skills. Regards, edzion education

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)