Islam Discussion (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
so will a true good christian person who devotes him/her self to religion , burn in fiery pits of hell because the quran sais theres only allah and "For disbelievers is a painful doom."[2:104 ] . so your good christian friends will die a horrible death or what will happen to them on this judgement day?

look, if a christian devotes him/herself to their religion and thouroughly reads their bible, they will surely realise that it contains too many errors to be left unnoticed. my cousin was reading through a section- i dont remember it exactly- but it said in one place that a saint was something, and then in another place it said that he wasnt. that is enough contradiction for me to say that it isnt purely divine revelation. but anyone who reads it and remembers it will realise many of these contradictions.

i also remember that due to the parts involving incest and the like, some christians dont let their children read it till theyre older. that doesnt sound right, debying your kids of the words of your lord....

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
oh looky here

hmm, shit i forgot its out of context. what the quran ment was, everyone will dance around a bonfire on judgement day singing kumbaya my allah/lord , holding hands
hey, thats a cheap insult. :(
on the day of judgement everyone will be naked, but the fear of what is in front of them will be so great that no one will notice. you will be very stupid if you think "cool! i can see girls naked" but it is these people who will fill up the majority of hell anyway. plus there are some christians which will go to heaven.

the prophet (pbuh) said "there will be 71 christian sects. one of them will go to heaven, the other 70 will go to hell. there will be 72 jewish sects, 1 will go to heaven, the other 71 will go to hell. there will be 73 muslim sects. 1 will go to heaven, and 72 will go to hell. so you have a 1/71 chance that youre in the right sect, whereas we have 1/73 chance of being in the right sect, although i may warn you that after the arrival of muhammad (pbuh) the seect going to heaven were no more, ie there are no more christians which will go to heaven in our days. of course, my knowledge is limited, but i have enough to say the above, and also that you dont seem like a person to remain from that sect...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
u never answer any questions. i didnt say what others believe, i asked so your living your life believing that your friends who are christian will go to hell, and you dont care? so that every good christian person u meet in your life u think will go to hell just cuase they are christian ?

i know christians say the opposite but dont use that to cover up what i am asking of u
yeah i believe christians are going to hell
just as much as they believe i am going to hell
so..?i dont have any devout christian friends anyway..
and its not like i get a high on believing that
its sad but for those good people who reject islam but they are good genuine people
they get their rewards here on earth

and you already know that i believe anyone who rejects islamic aqidah is going to hell
so why ask me?..you wnat to get it out of me
well there you go..im not gonna deny it
and dont try and make me look bad..coz everyone thinsk that same of any religon..derr

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
It doesn't make a difference since there is only "here on earth" anyway, no matter what religion you choose to believe ;)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_dhj_ said:
It doesn't make a difference since there is only "here on earth" anyway, no matter what religion you choose to believe ;)
yeah but most religons believe in the hereafter
heaven and hell
and we live for the hereafter
so it does matter to us

Firefly05

HSC
I think its about time people stopped being so hung up over religion. Religion no matter what it is, is about living together and being good human beings. Get over the logistics of it and live life!

Guzak

HSC
Say god does exist, would he praise the eefforts of muslim extemists to kill the things that god himself created equally? and the same goes for the western society and the way theyhave treated the muslim society, i dont know too much about it because i live in a society that pushes its beliefs onto you so we dont see to much of how muslims have been treated, but it would have to be pretty bad for them to blow themsleves up over it.

And if god did exist do you think he wouldve created religion? no, it just divides people and creates false conflict.

So thats my 2 cents on why religion is a farse, it was created to give men power over others, greedy picgs.. no god would praise the treatment of women over so many years or any other minority, it just doesnt make sense that before christ women were eld as gosdesses, and then when the greedy pigs saw an oppurtunity to take power they did, and now we have the current religion.

Jesus held everyone as EQUALS!!, all this conflict over religions and gods is all bullshit...everyone is fucked up.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
this is a more serious question time i wanted to know. Do Muslims believe is reincarnation, or do they stay in heaven eternally?

Do muslim men and women go to the same heaven? i heard that muslim men get "pure" ladies when they make it up there, what rewards do the women receive ?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
_dhj_ said:
maybe for u, but think of this world as a resting point before your final destination, then it will matter alot more.

jesus treated people as equals? who said muhammad didnt? he made the slave equal to his master, do you need more equality?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Firefly05 said:
I think its about time people stopped being so hung up over religion. Religion no matter what it is, is about living together and being good human beings. Get over the logistics of it and live life!
i wouldnt say living together, we are only here limited time on this earth and if u beleive in the after life most religions say that they will be split up from disbeleivers. thats not living together, as the afterlife is of considrably longer time

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
this is a more serious question time i wanted to know. Do Muslims believe is reincarnation, or do they stay in heaven eternally?

Do muslim men and women go to the same heaven? i heard that muslim men get "pure" ladies when they make it up there, what rewards do the women receive ?
well, as you know, we cant "believe and be saved". we have to "believe and prove it" so this would mean many muslims, as i have said would go to hell, but alot of them will go back into heaven after they have been punished accordingly. it is only when the last person who is going to enter heaven leaves hell that a black ram will be slaughtered, symbolising the end of death. this is when those that are in heaven will remain in heaven and those in hell will remain in hell.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
well, as you know, we cant "believe and be saved". we have to "believe and prove it" so this would mean many muslims, as i have said would go to hell, but alot of them will go back into heaven after they have been punished accordingly. it is only when the last person who is going to enter heaven leaves hell that a black ram will be slaughtered, symbolising the end of death. this is when those that are in heaven will remain in heaven and those in hell will remain in hell.
that doesnt really answer neither of my questions. you just told me that people can become belivers and skip from hell to heaven, but do they people return back to earth in new form?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:

i dont know about women, but men who die as shaheeds and martyrs will get beautiful deer-eyed women. their eyes wont be deer eyes lol, but they will be as beautiful. dont ask me why but it just is.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
oops, no they cant. their soul gets questioned, and then after the punishment of the grave, if they are to be punished, they will await the day of judgement, although it will seem like they died a portion of a day ago to them.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
so dying a natural death as a muslim, does that count as a martyr? or do u have to die for your religious faith ei jihad bis saif (struggle with the sword, or Islamic holy war)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
dying naturally with the words of the declaration of allah's oneness on your lips would make you a shaheed. oh, and if you also die of an illness, and you were patient, you are also a shaheed. if i remember these have very little punishment before entering heaven.

and there's no such thing as a holy war

Last edited:

heybraham

HSC
boris said:
Because Christian's have never murdered innocent civilians or other religious before either, have they?
no, not in the name of Christianity...only in the name of the ultra-conservative catholics. Certainly, even the catholic inquisitions didn't use terrorism...the catholics don't randomly kill or bomb a group of people randomly hoping one of them is a heretic.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
heybraham said:
no, not in the name of Christianity...only in the name of the ultra-conservative catholics. Certainly, even the catholic inquisitions didn't use terrorism...the catholics don't randomly kill or bomb a group of people randomly hoping one of them is a heretic.
umm, sorry i am a little rusty on my history. what were the crusades about again??

edit: plus, you dont see that a 'sunni' or 'shiite' was the terrorist, so you cant use catholic as the excuse

Last edited:

heybraham

HSC
boris said:
No you moron, I was not refering specifically to the Crusades. However, it began with the Crusades when Christians felt they could impose their religion on the rest of the world. It has continued into the 20th Century, when Christian orientated organisations went into Muslim countries with the aim of "converting" Muslims to Christianity.

Christianity has a history of involving itself where it is not wanted, nor needed.
or the other way round...know the facts, history is written by the victors and no one exactly won the crusades...look at it now, we're still fighting...only this time on 'political' grounds. No moron, look at the vulnerabilities of the Islamic faith and you will see that non-Muslims according to the Quran are 'evil' and affected by satan, and they must administer the 3 (if i remember correctly) levels of jihad upon the jews, christians and misc., to promote their faith and convert them to Islam.

most moslems today believe that by infiltrating society by their numbers, they can influence the global landscape. That is why there are muslim immigrants in almost all western nations, Australia, US, England etc. This is their subversive jihad. Terrorism is simply another interpretation which dives straight into the last type of jihad: by the sword.

generally that type of jihad is usually for defensive purposes, preserving the Islamic faith, family, land, body etc. When western governments mess with the Muslim lands, we know what ensues...

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
heybraham said:
No moron, look at the vulnerabilities of the Islamic faith and you will see that non-Muslims according to the Quran are 'evil' and affected by satan, and they must administer the 3 (if i remember correctly) levels of jihad upon the jews, christians and misc., to promote their faith and convert them to Islam.
vulnerabilities? please explain. also the 3 things you are talking about only make sense to me if youre referring to the 3 ways a person can confront evil: the strongest being using your hands (ie power to physically fix the injustice), followed by the use of the tongue (ie protests in our days), and the last and weakest form of faith is by heart (ie hating the injustice/evil, but that being the best you can do, since you are in no power to speak or use physical force to stop it.

heybraham said:
When western governments mess with the Muslim lands, we know what ensues...
yeh, muslims defending themselves with all they've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)