Islam Discussion (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heybraham

HSC
veterandoggy said:
vulnerabilities? please explain. also the 3 things you are talking about only make sense to me if youre referring to the 3 ways a person can confront evil: the strongest being using your hands (ie power to physically fix the injustice), followed by the use of the tongue (ie protests in our days), and the last and weakest form of faith is by heart (ie hating the injustice/evil, but that being the best you can do, since you are in no power to speak or use physical force to stop it.

yeh, muslims defending themselves with all they've got.
i mean, 'one of the 3 ways' sorry about that

HSC
veterandoggy said:
look, if a christian devotes him/herself to their religion and thouroughly reads their bible, they will surely realise that it contains too many errors to be left unnoticed. my cousin was reading through a section- i dont remember it exactly- but it said in one place that a saint was something, and then in another place it said that he wasnt. that is enough contradiction for me to say that it isnt purely divine revelation. but anyone who reads it and remembers it will realise many of these contradictions.

i also remember that due to the parts involving incest and the like, some christians dont let their children read it till theyre older. that doesnt sound right, debying your kids of the words of your lord....
You're right, Christianity is shit too.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
so dying a natural death as a muslim, does that count as a martyr? or do u have to die for your religious faith ei jihad bis saif (struggle with the sword, or Islamic holy war)
in reguards to your previous question
no we dont believe in reincarnation
infact the earth will be destroyed and no humans will remember their life on earth once they enter hell/paradise
dying a natural death is not martyrism...
dying a natural death is just a way to die
fighting for your land , country etc depending on the situation you die a martyr
if you die giving birth you die a martyr
if you die praying you die a martyr...if you drown or burn alive you die a martyr
if your home collapses on you you die a martyr and many more
JIHAD is not holy war or struggle with the sword
jihad is everyday struggle as a muslim living in this donya.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
veterandoggy said:
vulnerabilities? please explain. also the 3 things you are talking about only make sense to me if youre referring to the 3 ways a person can confront evil: the strongest being using your hands (ie power to physically fix the injustice), followed by the use of the tongue (ie protests in our days), and the last and weakest form of faith is by heart (ie hating the injustice/evil, but that being the best you can do, since you are in no power to speak or use physical force to stop it.

yeh, muslims defending themselves with all they've got.
way cool
i learnt this at school today
suphanAllah

Generator

HSC
N/A
For a religion that is meant to be tolerant and somewhat logical, veterandoogy sure has helped the cause by portraying it as a bit of an illogical mess that barely tolerates its own adherents.

HSC
veterandoggy said:
are you christian? cos i dont want phony remarks to have come from my words.

you said it is shit too? umm, sorry, but what else was "shit"? islam??
I'm an agnostic, and believe that all religion sucks.

HSC
veterandoggy said:
did anyone watch 30 days on ten? if you did, id expect you to at least be able to answer some of your own questions. if you missed it, you should be of the priveliged to go and buy it.
From what I saw it just reaffirmed that Islam is a completely irrational religion. Why does an animal have to be slaughtered in a certain way? Why does pork rot your sould? Is it because allah said so, or is there actually some concrete, contextually relevant reason?

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Capitalist Pig said:
From what I saw it just reaffirmed that Islam is a completely irrational religion. Why does an animal have to be slaughtered in a certain way? Why does pork rot your sould? Is it because allah said so, or is there actually some concrete, contextually relevant reason?

interseting that u ask about pork..lets investigate shall we...

( 1 )Pigs often eat and play in their own excrement

( 2 )Due to this and its biological structure, the pig produces much higher levels of antibodies in its body than other animals.

( 3 )In addition, far higher levels of growth hormone are produced in the pig compared to those in other animals and human beings. Naturally, these high levels of antibodies and growth hormone pass across to and collect in the pig's muscle tissue.

( 4 ) Pork meat also contains high levels of cholesterol and lipids. It has been scientifically proven that these significant amounts of antibodies, hormones, cholesterol and lipids in pork represent a serious threat to human health.

( 5 )Another harmful substance in pork is the "trichina" worm. This is frequently found in pork and when it enters the human body, it settles directly in the muscles of the heart and represents a possibly fatal threat. Even though it is now technically possible to identify pigs that are infected with trichina, no such methods were known in earlier centuries. That means that everyone who ate pork risked infection by trichina and possible death.

And the vesre from the Quran... oh the wisdom behind such matters...
"He has only forbidden you carrion, blood and pork and what has been consecrated to other than Allah. But anyone who is forced to eat it-without desiring it or going to excess in it-commits no crime. Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'an, 2:173)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Arbeit~! said:
So do muslims. It's called a Mosque.

real mature dude, real mature...

so they eat and play in the mosque
u know what... ur right

during Ramadan we eat inside the mosque at times... because many mosques often organise a gathering where ppl join and eat inside the mosque

and yes!.. kids often play inside the mosque when its used for teaching and Islamic activities...

good job!

Last edited:

Arbeit~!

Banned
HSC
At the end of this account i will have lost as much as i did in my other accounts where i was actually being quite well behaved. If bannage has taught me one thing, its that i need to be more of an asshole on this forum to make my limited time worthwhile here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)