Islam group urges forest fire jihad (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Jihad is very, very, broad... broad word, covers so much. It doesn't just mean war in terms of fighting, it actually means struggle.

It's a jihad to live in Australia every day.

etre_yas2

HSC
I dont think you can find ANY event these days thats not blamed on muslims! poor people!

dont people get sick of these repeated terms? extremists...jihad...terrorism...
its so obvious the media is trying to cram this stuff into our minds when deep down everyone knows theyre not true!if it was there was no need for so much repetition.

boris

Banned
HSC
its been such a jihad at work today, having to deal with these fags and their jihad to implement their ETS.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I dont think you can find ANY event these days thats not blamed on muslims! poor people!

its so obvious the media is trying to cram this stuff into our minds when deep down everyone knows theyre not true!if it was there was no need for so much repetition.
So the people that brought down the WTC, blew up a Bali nightclub and attacked Mumbai hotels weren't Muslim?

yld

HSC

happy to see that one person sees the truth. :)
believe me its quiet tiring... trying show people that all that stuff is not islam is .But then again everyone has their opinion even its wrong.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC

NO ONE is blaming Muslims for the fires

some batshit insane extremist Muslims have come out and said maybe fires could be used as a terrorist/jihad tactic

so... instead of being like "omg poor us", why not condemn the crazies instead? I mean they're the ones making you look bad, not OMG TEH MEDIA H8S US rly

etre_yas2

HSC
So the people that brought down the WTC, blew up a Bali nightclub and attacked Mumbai hotels weren't Muslim?
Hi,
no, in fact, they werent muslims!!!
The word ISLAM literally means peace, and killing of the innocent in Islamic principles is completely FORBIDDEN!

so people who do such acts are not muslims, they may just be named so.

if you go to a school but never attend the classes, not wear the uniform and do everything which is completely against their rules and beliefs then you would not be a student of that school anymore, you will be expelled.

[by the way there is no proof that those people were even named muslims for ALL the places u mentioned. (again, info crammed by the media!)]

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hi,
The word ISLAM literally means peace, and killing of the innocent in Islamic principles is completely FORBIDDEN!

so people who do such acts are not muslims, they may just be named so.

if you go to a school but never attend the classes, not wear the uniform and do everything which is completely against their rules and beliefs then you would not be a student of that school anymore, you will be expelled.

[by the way there is no proof that those people were even named muslims for ALL the places u mentioned. (again, info crammed by the media!)]
What the fuck? The word "Islam" means "surrender", not "peace". Learn some basic Arabic, retard.
The terrorists all profess belief in a single God. They all believe Muhammed was his messenger. They all believe that the Q'uran is God's fiunal and perfect testament. Sounds like they're pretty fucking Muslim to me.
You're a joke. Get a clue. Or reverse your lobotomy.
:spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:

etre_yas2

HSC
OK, you are all right, sorry!!!!! i apologize!!!!

This doesnt look like a discussion forum at all!
Iits very depressing that all your post must have some sort of swear words, disrespectful and offensive language and that no one can discuss matters calmly and politely.

My religion doesnt teach me that, and I refuse to lower myself to ur levels. Ill come back if anything ever changes around here
Ill sincerely pray for everyone and wish you all the best.
Bye!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Hi,
The word ISLAM literally means peace,
Have.. have you read the Quran? (And no, no comparisons in the negative to the Bible necessary; it's just as violent, and I'm atheist anyway.

and killing of the innocent in Islamic principles is completely FORBIDDEN! so people who do such acts are not muslims, they may just be named so.
Except when they're infidels?

Mmmhmm.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Hahaha anyone see the Dutch guy who's visa was denied because he wrote a book about the Quaran being fascist?!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
OK, you are all right, sorry!!!!! i apologize!!!!

This doesnt look like a discussion forum at all!
Iits very depressing that all your post must have some sort of swear words, disrespectful and offensive language and that no one can discuss matters calmly and politely.

My religion doesnt teach me that, and I refuse to lower myself to ur levels. Ill come back if anything ever changes around here
Ill sincerely pray for everyone and wish you all the best.
Bye!
If you post something ridiculous, I will respond with ridicule. That's how it works around here.
Good riddance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)