Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Theocracy ftw.
Confused about the laws? Just pull an obscure interpretation of an unknown passage out of your arse!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Freedom isn't free, there's a hefty fucking fee, but while that's the blood of terrorists I am quite content.

prime-factor

HSC
What good is it fighting with each other on something as childish as : 'Israel/Palestine is better than Israel/Palestine.

What does it achieve apart from making you hate each other even more. Okay. Big deal, some of you are from area X, and some of you are from are Y.

Both Israel and Hamas have done bad things.

Ak0ona-Matata

HSC
What good is it fighting with each other on something as childish as : 'Israel/Palestine is better than Israel/Palestine.

What does it achieve apart from making you hate each other even more. Okay. Big deal, some of you are from area X, and some of you are from are Y.

Both Israel and Hamas have done bad things.
lol too true

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Makes you wonder how everything would've turned out if the Arab Nations hadn't attacked Israel in 1948.
A couple of hundred less dead Arabs, and the same number of hanged homos.

And you're a feckless hypocrite who follows what political positions his peers in the esteemed SA have.
ABORTION
^_^

And you're a true hero who doesn't follow anyone. You're UNIQUE and ORIGINAL mang! A true LEADER on dis forum!
^_^

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'll write about it on my blog that receives TENS of visits per month, and write in an obfuscated manner that hides my lack of anything substantial.

^_^

prime-factor

HSC
What's 'more' evil is arbitrary. One being 'less' evil does not make it okay. Both sides have done terrible things and will continue to. It's sort of expected when both sides are corrupt.

Rather than support either side, I think it should be fully acknowledged that no one here is right.

prime-factor

HSC
Okay. Sorry Sir. I didn't realize you had so many moments of clear perspectives. But after reading numerous threads I have been proven wrong.

Zionist

HSC
EU aid chief: Hamas 'enormously responsible' for Gaza war

By Reuters

Tags: Israel news, Hamas, EU, Gaza

Standing in the war-torn Gaza Strip on Monday, the European Union's foreign aid chief condemned Hamas for acting like "a terrorist movement," and accused the Islamist group of having "enormous responsibility" for the devastation caused during Gaza in three weeks of fighting between Hamas and Israel.

Louis Michel was among the most senior foreign officials to visit the coastal enclave since Hamas seized control in 2007.

"Hamas has an enormous responsibility for what happened here in Gaza," said Michel, the humanitarian aid commissioner, as he stood in a United Nations aid compound damaged by an Israeli shelling.

He echoed Israeli criticisms that Hamas used civilians as "human shields" by fighting in populated areas and, describing Hamas rocket fire on Israel as a "provocation", he said in English: "Hamas is acting in the way of a terrorist movement."

Michel also criticized Israel for the offensive - which it launched in a bid to end daily rocket fire from Gaza on its southern communities - and appealed to Israel to allow in more aid
EU aid chief: Hamas 'enormously responsible' for Gaza war - Haaretz - Israel News
Truth has spoken :mad1:

rasengan90

HSC
^^Yeah I read that one on BBC. Not that anyone will actually take notice of him or anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)