moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

bigb0yjames said:
wtf is a salafi?

no.

please show me a post where i have under toned such bullshit
Salafi is the radicalised version of Sunni Islam that Osama bin Laden and Al-Zawahiri adhere to, which is generally responsible for more extremism and terrorism than the other branches of Islam.
I was just joking on the other things.

bigb0yjames

HSC

well, never herd of it before. i just thought Wahhabism was the most radicalized version of islam. seems like the same shit with different name.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

bigb0yjames said:
well, never herd of it before. i just thought Wahhabism was the most radicalized version of islam. seems like the same shit with different name.
It's pretty much the exact same shit, except self-described Salafis don't like to call themselves Wahhabis, as they believe that they don't actually adhere to Al-Wahhab's writings.

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Don't all Muslims know this pretty basic shit?

HINT: BBJ is a Muslim.
Obviously not? Most seem to only know everything you don't have to research/study.
i realised that.

&if you've spoken to anyone who follows the whole 'Wahhabis' thing, they will tell you that their 'sect' isn't called that [i forgot the name they use] but my dad got pissed when i told him that was the name of his sect lol.
& yeah they are different, everyone in this religion gets the shits if you use another name for them.

Edu.kid

HSC

I was reading have ur say on BBC website and liked this comment. The question was how can a truce between Palestine and Israel be reached. Someone from Scotland replied:

And the righteous USA sits by and does nothing. If this was Palestine bombing Israel there is no way the USA would of let it get into it's seventh day.
No truce can be achieved when Israel knows it can do anything it wants with America at it's back

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Jessica14 said:
Can I ask a question to you all? Which of you regular posters are not a member of either the anti-Israeli or the Pro-Israeli league?
me

Ambition

HSC
Julia Gillard is a MURDERER!

On the 3rd of January 2009 Julia Gillard did not even direct a drop of criticism against Israel's massacre of the people of Gaza, but like all Israeli government puppets would only say "Hamas should stop firing rockets into Gaza". I am not very political and you will see that through my threads, but this really pissed me off! I voted labour and I got un-sympathetic, evil, vindictive, blood sucking, puppet MP's. How COULD this stupid, retarded, witch stand in front of the camera and not sympathise with 420 deaths! Instead of calling for an end this b*** defends the oppressors.

I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO THIS MURDERER!

!!!!!OPPRESSION CAME BEFORE RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

Israel has been killing Palestinians way before Hamas was around and so no one please try to give me some political correct BS that it is somehow Hamas fault! Because Israel broke the ceasefire when it decided to deny Palestinians the basic necessities of life! Period.

I CALL UPON ALL TRUE-BLUE AUSSIES TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THIS GENOCIDE AND THIS WITCH JULIA GILLARD AND THE LABOUR PARTIES MISGUIDED SUPPORT!

Last edited:

Smithereens

HSC
Re: Julia Gillard is a MURDERER!

If I don't criticise a murder, then I'm a murderer?
If I don't criticise a rapist, does that make me a rapist as well?
If I don't criticise a shoplifter, does that make me a shoplifter as well?

Israel only agreed to continue with the ceasefire if Hamas abided with their own conditions. Obviously not.

I am not very political
O really?

Smithereens

HSC

Free Israel from the terror shackles of Hamas.

Smithereens

HSC

Ambition said:
On the 3rd of January 2009 Julia Gillard did not even direct a drop of criticism against Israel's massacre of the people of Gaza, but like all Israeli government puppets would only say "Hamas should stop firing rockets into Gaza". I am not very political and you will see that through my threads, but this really pissed me off! I voted labour and I got un-sympathetic, evil, vindictive, blood sucking, puppet MP's. How COULD this stupid, retarded, witch stand in front of the camera and not sympathise with 420 deaths! Instead of calling for an end this b*** defends the oppressors.

I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO THIS MURDERER!

!!!!!OPPRESSION CAME BEFORE RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

Israel has been killing Palestinians way before Hamas was around and so no one please try to give me some political correct BS that it is somehow Hamas fault! Because Israel broke the ceasefire when it decided to deny Palestinians the basic necessities of life! Period.

I CALL UPON ALL TRUE-BLUE AUSSIES TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THIS GENOCIDE AND THIS WITCH JULIA GILLARD AND THE LABOUR PARTIES MISGUIDED SUPPORT!
Liberal Party's no different. They support Israel as well.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Will you fucking idiots shut the fuck up and fuck off already, I've had it up to my eye balls with your terrorist sympathizing, lolly gagging, dick sucking, moronic fucking whinging and if I see another thread about it I will hunt you down, cut off your balls and feed them to the first Israeli I see.

Capice? Do we have an understanding?

Ambition

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Um a truce would be reached if Hamas didn't fucking reject it every time because they don't give a SHIT ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE.
Hamas did not break the truce first of all. It was the Israelis when they decided to breach the true and not provide the basic necessities of life to the people of Gaza. Do you seriously believe that if Hamas did not care about its people it would not attempt to try to attack the oppressor? Hamas, in order for its people to at least attempt to bypass the blockades has taken such action so that the people of palestine would be free (free of hunger if they could enter the crossings). Can't you see how desperate the people are. My questions to you are:

What kind of sick human being would attempt to justify killing hundreds of civilians? If you still attempt to justify this question you deserve to be sent to a psychic ward.

REMEMBER: !!OPPRESSION CAME BEFORE RESISTANCE!!

Israel has been killing Palestinians way before Hamas was here...Hamas is just an excuse. If Hamas didn't exist the blame would be on Fatah right now.

Last edited:

bigb0yjames

HSC

Smithereens said:
Liberal Party's no different. They support Israel as well.
this.

OP, how is JG a murderer?

bigb0yjames

HSC

hamas is all talk. i am yet to figure out how they concluded that they can actually win a war with Israel.

Ambition

HSC

bigb0yjames said:
hamas is all talk. i am yet to figure out how they concluded that they can actually win a war with Israel.
The same way lebanon did :skip:

Ambition

HSC

Smithereens said:
If I don't criticise a murder, then I'm a murderer?
If I don't criticise a rapist, does that make me a rapist as well?
If I don't criticise a shoplifter, does that make me a shoplifter as well?

Israel only agreed to continue with the ceasefire if Hamas abided with their own conditions. Obviously not.

O really?
You are pathetic. Your try to pick little details and elaborate on them because you fear the truth as a whole.

Smithereens

HSC

Ambition said:
You are pathetic. Your try to pick little details and elaborate on them because you fear the truth as a whole.
Ad hominem.

Ambition

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha. OMG I FEAR TEH TROOFZ
Is your failed attempt at being funny also a way of not knowing what to say when the truths hits you in the face?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)