Israel–Gaza conflict (4 Viewers)

Jessica14

HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

sam04u said:
I don't get where Israel thinks they're supposed to go. Gaza is fucking tiny. There is no where for these people to go. They're living in one of the most densely populated places in the world. Why does Israel insist on tormenting these people?
I completely agree. Unless the Egyptians bow to public pressure and do something like take in all of these refugees, the Gazans are trapped there. It's not the same as the 2006 Israel-Lebanon War. The Lebonese refugees of Beirut and Southern Lebanon had room to move. The Israelis have plotted a broad attack over the entire Gaza strip.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Anyway Sam, who are these civilians you speak of.

Palestine doesn't exist. Israel isn't attacking anybody.

Edu.kid

HSC

katie tully said:
Don't try that shit with me Sam.

You dicks are sitting here acting as though Palestine has done NOTHING to preempt these attacks by Israel.

Stop acting as though Palestine is fucking innocent and hasn't done shit. Israel didn't start launching shit into the sky for no reason dude, coz I'm pretty sure Palestine hasn't had its neighbours want to wipe it off the map for the last 60 years.
It takes 2 to tango.

Palestinians have had their land stolen and been oppressed for 60 years so if firing primitive rockets allows them to express their anger than so be it, and yes they should stop but you have to put yourself in their position. So don't say they are firing for no reason we can't just go on living our lives pretending nothing happened because their are millions of displaced palestinians. And yes Israel does have a right to exist but so do Palestinians in their original homes. As for telling sam to stop acting as though Palestinians are innocent well the dead civilians are and haven't done anything. Did you know that Israel is using illegal weapons that break peoples bones and burn them alive before they are killed, they use cluster bombs.

Edu.kid

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Proportionality of the move has nothing to do with Israel's right to defend itself. If Hamas wasn't so intractable about the destruction of Israel, they might be able to organise a truce.

It looks like Israel's saying "Enough is enough, I'm tired of these motherfucking terrorists, in my motherfucking backyard" and is basically putting in the hard yards to clean out the pig's trough once and for all.
What is a terrorist? Is it someone who invokes havoc, fear and destruction upon civilians. Well than i guess Israel like a Hamas is a terrorist. Its funny how having a organised military force can legitamise such actions but if the same response is conducted by individuals than they are terrorist.

Why not end the fighting on both sides reach a peace agreement, let the people vote Hamas out and leave Peacefully. I don't want israel gone or anyone to hate them but to ask yourself what if i was born Palestinian in Palestine. Wouldn't you ask for help or call for mercy?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

lol.

"Palestine is only firing rockets into Israel because dey r angy!"

Newsflash man. Israel is firing rockets into Palestine because they're fucking angry too.

Palestinians are innocent well the dead civilians are and haven't done anything. Did you know that Israel is using illegal weapons that break peoples bones and burn them alive before they are killed, they use cluster bombs
Really. On civilians??

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Re: Protest Against Israel For Gaza 4/1/09

lol

Hamas are the ones not letting Palestinian refugees into Egypt, why don't you protest against Hamas.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

bobet said:
Apparently its not just Hamas, Egypt too. from my arab sources.
I didnt organise the even, but apparently thats why.

Even the radio said that. so fyi.
lol @ Arab sources

alqaeda.com

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

This chick believes you can catch a cold from going to bed with wet hair.

Clearly she's retarded or just stupid.

edit: Nolan, I meant al qaeda

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

bobet said:
You can. srsly that isnt the issue.
You can get a chill from it if it is cold etc.

please get off this forum as you are not being in the least constructive.
You can't.
Get.
A fucking cold.
From being cold.

A cold is a fucking virus. It doesn't even make you slightly susceptible. Guess how I know and you dont?

I'm smart.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
QassamCount Jan 3, 2009: Hamas fires at least 35 rockets from Gaza into Israel, hitting 5 cities.

m00

HSC
hey ari while you're at it why dont you also keep us posted on Israel's attacks on Gaza?

and im sorry kate_tully but you're a retard

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

katie tully said:
lol

Hamas are the ones not letting Palestinian refugees into Egypt, why don't you protest against Hamas.
I wish people knew the facts. Maybe then they wouldn't support this massacre.

Firstly Hamas did not stop Palestinians refugees from entering Egypt. Infact, Egypt fired at Gazans attempting to cross into Egypt. Hamas did for a limited time prevent anybody from crossing over via the Israeli crossing points as Egypt had previously fired on Gazans trying to cross the border. Recently (apparently) Egypt has allowed for injured people to cross over into Egypt, however that would entail crossing Israeli manned crossing points which might accuse them of being Hamas and therefore attack them. It was a safety precaution.

Fuck Gaza
Seriously dude. How can you be so cold-blooded to a people who are starving and being massacred?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
m00 said:
hey ari while you're at it why dont you also keep us posted on Israel's attacks on Gaza?
I think he's pointing out the ineffectiveness of Gaza's weaponry, therefore suggesting Israel's response which has killed over 400 people is disproportionate and unjustified. Considering only 4 people have died from these rockets since the conflict started.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

bobet said:
Yes it a virus, that you can pick up from anywhere. If you sleep with your window open with wet hair, it can affect your immune system, rendering you more susceptible to catching the headcold you may have picked up from work or from mummy.

THis isnt the issue so stop posting!
No.
It.
Can't.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
sam04u said:
I think he's pointing out the ineffectiveness of Gaza's weaponry, therefore suggesting Israel's response which has killed over 400 people is disproportionate and unjustified. Considering only 4 people have died from these rockets since the conflict started.
I doubt that's what he's saying.

So the Palestinians have shit weaponry. Their objective is still to kill as many Israeli's as possible. In this instance, the Israeli's are more successful at hitting their targets - with the exception of a few civilians (which we'll call collateral damage, there is a movie about it with Tom Cruise, you should watch it), Israel have been fairly on target.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

bobet said:
Please try not to be overly racist as it will detach from the issue. Feel free to call them war hungry etc.

OH OH OH CAN WE BE JUST A TAD RACIST? PLEASE?

OR CAN WE JUST BE ANTISEMITIC? FUCK I HATE THEM JUIDCE

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

You're just deliberately telling the truth now. You definitely know what you're saying is a load of rubbish. Without a doubt.

Schroedinger said:
They gave GAZA BACK
You can't give something that doesn't belong to you. If only Balfour knew that all those years ago when he signed away the Palestinian peoples lands to the Zionists.

TO PROMOTE PEACE.
Israel's attempt to control Gaza from beyond the borders is far from peaceful. Blocking fuel, food and medicine is far from a peaceful act.

They elected Hamas.
Well Israel didn't like Fatah, or the entire PLO (consisting of the rest of the political parties) So who were they supposed to elect? Well perhaps they should elect the group which Israel supported and played apart in creating. Oh wait. That was Hamas.

Also what business is it of Israel who the people of Gaza elect. Fuck off. Israel does not have sovereignty over Gaza.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

sam04u said:
I wish people knew the facts. Maybe then they wouldn't support this massacre.

Firstly Hamas did not stop Palestinians refugees from entering Egypt. Infact, Egypt fired at Gazans attempting to cross into Egypt. Hamas did for a limited time prevent anybody from crossing over via the Israeli crossing points as Egypt had previously fired on Gazans trying to cross the border. Recently (apparently) Egypt has allowed for injured people to cross over into Egypt, however that would entail crossing Israeli manned crossing points which might accuse them of being Hamas and therefore attack them. It was a safety precaution.

Seriously dude. How can you be so cold-blooded to a people who are starving and being massacred?
Do you honestly think that the Israeli's are so cruel, they'd accuse injured women and children of being Hamas?

Even if they were Hamas, they're injured so I doubt they're packing heat and I doubt they're of any concern to Israel.

Israel don't take pride in the killing and maiming of Palestinian civilians, so stop inferring otherwise.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
That's exactly what I'm saying, Sam!

I'm also saying that Hamas et al should be able to constantly launch rockets into civilian cities without any consequences. Any response by the Israelis is just genocide. Seriously, as if Israeli civilians should have any right to life whatsoever. They are just Jewish invaders anyway.

Oh wait, that's what your spacktard friends are saying!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Who's the heartless cunt, now? Where are your tears for the dead Israelis?
I am not a heartless cunt. You don't give a damn about the Israelis dead. But the fact remains all life is equal. 1 Israeli is not worth 100 Palestinians. Do you accept that fact? Do you accept that Israel's attitude that Israeli lives are important, but Palestinians lives are worth less than the life of an animal is wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)