Israel–Gaza conflict (3 Viewers)

m00

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Who's the heartless cunt, now? Where are your tears for the dead Israelis?
its pretty hard to feel sorry for them knowing that the situation is 100 times worse in Palestine. everybody loves the underdogs, its good to know that the underdogs are fighting back and are not gonna sit back and let this happen to them. they will fight till their very last breath or until Israel decides to open the gaza crossing as hamas demands (perfectly reasonable demands in my opinion)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
bobet said:
okay look. both sides are as bad as eachother throughout history.
But hey, Israel have seemingly unprecidented military power with American rapped around their fingers. Just look at the current issue, ISRAEL have top notch weaponry courtesy of America, while Palestine who only recently obtained the right for local military (police etc) have to build their own rockets.

So when Hamas fire a shitty rocket Israel go full out. Mind you, im not justifying their attacks. I'm just trying to show why many people support Palestine: they dont have American support, more dead due to these conflicts && lets just pull out the articles and footage on the young stone throwers, freedom fighters.
Bullshit, Iran and Lebanon have been providing Palestine with its weaponry.

Israel shouldn't stand back and shake their fists in anger because Palestine want to start shit they can't finish.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
m00 said:
its pretty hard to feel sorry for them knowing that the situation is 100 times worse in Palestine. everybody loves the underdogs, its good to know that the underdogs are fighting back and are not gonna sit back and let this happen to them. they will fight till their very last breath or until Israel decides to open the gaza crossing as hamas demands (perfectly reasonable demands in my opinion)
The.
Fucking.
Underdogs.
Started.
It.

You don't start shit that you can't finish. Fuck off if you believe Palestine are "underdogs", this isn't a fucking school camp kiddo.

m00

HSC
if Hamas could aim at Israeli soldiers it would buddy

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
m00 said:
So if Hamas know they can't aim for shit ... Why do they attempt at all, and why do they cry when Israel goes postal?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Re: Protest Against Israel For Gaza 4/1/09

katie tully said:
Do you honestly think that the Israeli's are so cruel, they'd accuse injured women and children of being Hamas?
You're talking about the Israel that shot an elderly man in the hand for not getting up fast enough. The same Israel which killed dozens of women and children in Qana and not a single tear was seen for them. Yes, Israel has been known for intimidating children, watching settlers beat Palestinian childrens with sticks and stone, and also using human shields.

Even if they were Hamas, they're injured so I doubt they're packing heat and I doubt they're of any concern to Israel.
That wouldn't concern them at all.

Israel don't take pride in the killing and maiming of Palestinian civilians, so stop inferring otherwise.
No ofcourse not. Their 18 month blockade on food, medicine and fuel, followed by their bombardment resulting in hundreds dead. Is something they're ashamed of. No wait, which Israeli leader has claimed they weren't proud of their actions?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
m00 said:
You have someone sitting in front of you who you are 98% sure is a civilian. If you shoot him on the 2% chance he's from the military then you're a moron.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie tully said:
Bullshit, Iran and Lebanon have been providing Palestine with its weaponry.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

What weaponry have Iran given Hamas? Moreso, what weaponry has Lebanon given Hamas?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

sam04u said:
You're talking about the Israel that shot an elderly man in the hand for not getting up fast enough. The same Israel which killed dozens of women and children in Qana and not a single tear was seen for them. Yes, Israel has been known for intimidating children, watching settlers beat Palestinian childrens with sticks and stone, and also using human shields.

That wouldn't concern them at all.

No ofcourse not. Their 18 month blockade on food, medicine and fuel, followed by their bombardment resulting in hundreds dead. Is something they're ashamed of. No wait, which Israeli leader has claimed they weren't proud of their actions?
Blockade was for self preservation.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/27/world/middleeast/27briefs-ISRAELREOPEN_BRF.html?_r=2

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

katie tully said:
Blockade was for self preservation.
I seriously don't see how you can not absorb this very basic information.

1) The Blockade prevented FOOD, FUEL and MEDICINE from ENTERING Gaza. The Blockade has been ongoing for over 18 months. Infact the ground work for the blockade began at August 2005, which is when Israel withdrew from occupied Gaza. Are you with me so far?

2) Now as to Israel's justifications for the blockades. The most ridiculous justification which has meant this has been intensified for over 18 months was the election of Hamas. Bare in mind, Israel supported and funded Hamas. A point Nolan conceded earlier, infact it's so commonly known that Ehud Olmert recently reminded the Israeli Parliament of Netayahu's actions in propping up Hamas.

The blockade was according to Israel a punishment to the Gazans. This came at a time when funding to Gaza was halted due to this election. Moreso, Israel supported the election.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

sam04u said:
I seriously don't see how you can not absorb this very basic information.

1) The Blockade prevented FOOD, FUEL and MEDICINE from ENTERING Gaza. The Blockade has been ongoing for over 18 months. Infact the ground work for the blockade began at August 2005, which is when Israel withdrew from occupied Gaza. Are you with me so far?

2) Now as to Israel's justifications for the blockades. The most ridiculous justification which has meant this has been intensified for over 18 months was the election of Hamas. Bare in mind, Israel supported and funded Hamas. A point Nolan conceded earlier, infact it's so commonly known that Ehud Olmert recently reminded the Israeli Parliament of Netayahu's actions in propping up Hamas.

The blockade was according to Israel a punishment to the Gazans. This came at a time when funding to Gaza was halted due to this election. Moreso, Israel supported the election.
So what if at one time, they backed Hamas?

At one time, America backed Saddam Hussein and provided Afghanistan with its weaponry. Shit goes awry, allegiances are lost - are you honestly trying to say that Israel is partly responsible for the fact that Hamas has gone AWOL batshit crazy because Israel, at one stage, backed Hamas?

It has nothing to do perhaps, with the fact that Hamas may have been the lesser of quite a few evils.

Regardless Sam, you can try and spin it however you like. You think that Israel's blockade in Gaza was purely to punish the Palestinians, and you refuse to acknowledge that the blockade was a matter of self preservation. The Palestinians don't give a shit about people in Gaza, if they did they wouldn't be firing rockets from Gaza (rockets that by their own admission are shit and couldn't reach their destination even if they were remote controlled) whilst Israel is trying to provide humanitarian relief.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Well it seems the blockade has stopped suicide bombings almost completely. I'd say that's a policy well enacted.
More misinformation. It's getting annoying at this point.

The blockades which I'm speaking of was the punitive blockade on food, fuel, and medicine which was imposed on Gaza for it's election of a government in it's own territory. What's more is Israel has no right to attempt to block these from entering Gaza. Israel has no right to control Gaza or it's territrories.

Also Israel has long since closed the Israeli-Gazan crossing points through which aid is delivered. The concerned points are Israeli controlled crossing points which are apart of the Egypt-Gazan borders.

So it has nothing to do with stopping suicide bombers. That is a load of hypocrisy.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
The Egyptians have all but come out and said that Iran is pulling the strings on Hezbollah and Hamas.
Which of their masters told them to say that? The American masters or the Israeli masters?

Iran has covertly supplied Hezbollah with weaponry. I find nothing wrong with that. The United States has been funding Israeli for decades, giving them the latest weaponry including nuclear weapons which they have not declared and are attempting to conceal from the world.

But to say Hamas has Iranian weaponry is an outright lie, and the effectiveness of their home made rockets is further proof of that. Their weapons are so ineffective that unless one of them lands on you, you wont be effected. Whereas Israel's weaponry with it's precision targetting has resulted in about 100 innocent civilian deaths.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

katie tully said:
So what if at one time, they backed Hamas?
That is why Hamas exists as it is today. They are responsible not the Palestinian people. So where do they get off telling the Gazans they're not allowed to eat or have medicine or live for some of them, because of that?

are you honestly trying to say that Israel is partly responsible for the fact that Hamas has gone AWOL batshit crazy because Israel, at one stage, backed Hamas?
Israel is completely responsible. What's more is what makes Hamas' response so "batshit crazy"? What would you do if you were a Gazan and the Israelis had been starving you for over a year. You can either die from starvation and disease or fight back. Which would you do?

Regardless Sam, you can try and spin it however you like. You think that Israel's blockade in Gaza was purely to punish the Palestinians
I don't think, I know. I know because that is what the Israeli leadership has been saying.

and you refuse to acknowledge that the blockade was a matter of self preservation.
I don't even think you understand what the blockade is. Such is the lack of your understanding on this topic.

whilst Israel is trying to provide humanitarian relief.
They created the humanitarian disaster. The world has been trying to provide relief to the Gazans however Israel has been blocking it from entering. It has nothing to do with self preservation, unless starving the Palestinians is for "self preservation". In which case, how would you expect them to respond?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Seems to have stopped the suicide bombers, though. :D
That makes no sense whatsoever. The blockade was to prevent humanitarian aid from entering Gaza from Egypt. It had nothing to do with Gazans entering Israel. So there is no causal link there. It's a logical fallacy.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Hey Sam.

Palestine doesn't exist. I don't know why you're getting your knickers in a knot.

Go pat some kittens, but keep them away from your meat.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

They created the humanitarian disaster. The world has been trying to provide relief to the Gazans however Israel has been blocking it from entering. It has nothing to do with self preservation, unless starving the Palestinians is for "self preservation". In which case, how would you expect them to respond?
Stop trying to turn it around Sam. Israel said "hey guys dont fire shit so we can open some roads and give some relief" and Palestine launched rockets and killed people from Gaza and you STILL think it's Israel's fault? Haha. Ok.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

The land campain should decrease civilian casualties, right?

m00

HSC
sam I think you should stop arguing with these fags, I honestly cant beleive how stupid and ignorant people are regarding the situation in the middle-east. ethnic cleansing is happening right in front of us but the world simply turn a blind eye.

since when was Israel percieved as such a justified force in the middle-east? their actions in the present and past have been much worse than that of hamas or hizboulah put together. they have delibratly attacked U.N and civilians camps in the past. for example in lebanon, the qana massacre where atleast 100 civilians were massacred. as usual they have insisted "accidental targeting" or "omgosh we thought terrorists man srzly"

just because Israel has a foreign minister that appears on the news and labels Hamas as terrorists doesnt mean Israel is any better than Hamas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)