Israel–Gaza conflict (10 Viewers)

Jessica14

HSC
Re: Protest Against Israel For Gaza 4/1/09

Nebuchanezzar said:
smh reports that there have been israeli casualties from the ground invasion.

here's hoping that there's a lot more, and that we see some tantalising images of their corpses being defacated on in front of their parents.
Remebering that those Israeli corpses mostly belong to kids between the ages of 18 and 21, shafted into the IDF because it's mandatory.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

katie tully said:
This is coming from the "every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great" guy?
Considering he's still a virgin (and not out of choice), I'm sure he wastes a lot of sperm on his hand. Or on his mum's dirty panties.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

Hamas has injured and killed less than what, lets say, 50 people throughout this whole war, yet Israel has killed/injured over 2,465 people. Of these people, around 465 have died and lets assume that 65 of those people were civilians
Cool story Hansel. Do you know what Hamas can do to reduce the number of casualties?
I'll give you 3 guesses.

They can stop taking fucking pot shots at a country with a far more superior military force than their own.

Remebering that those Israeli corpses mostly belong to kids between the ages of 18 and 21, shafted into the IDF because it's mandatory.
Boo hoo. The majority of corpses of the millions of soldiers killed during WW1 and WW2 were aged 18-21, because young fit men make better soldiers than decrepit old men.

Israel doesn't launch its rockets to injure people, and neither does Hamas.
Again, cool story. Key difference being that -
a. Israel doesn't deliberately attack civilians
b. Most of Israel's rockets hit their destinations, and any civilian "collateral damage" that ensues is most unfortunate, but not deliberate.

Stop trying to compare the two.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Schroe said:
Well doing the moral calculus on the costs of weapon damage, then yeah, it would be.
Death for drug smugglers.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Israel could have found other ways to bring down Hamas, yet they chose this, and don't give a shit about all the innocent people hurt because it's all for the greater good, and in the end they are helping THEIR people.
If you were the Prime Minister of Israel, please tell me how you would bring down Hamas.

Jessica14

HSC
In two weeks the sheeplike masses of any country can be worked up by the newspapers into such a state of excited fury that men are prepared to put on uniforms and kill and be killed, for the sake of the sordid ends of a few interested parties. Compulsory military service seems to me the most disgraceful symptom of that deficiency in personal dignity from which civilized mankind is suffering today. (Albert Einstein, 1934)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

and any civilian "collateral damage" that ensues is most unfortunate, but not deliberate.
When you attack a civilian mall because of one Hamas militant, collateral damage doesn't mean a damn thing.

COLLATERAL DAMAGE IS A BUZZ WORD EXCUSE used by imbeciles.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

Nebuchanezzar said:
When you attack a civilian mall because of one Hamas militant, collateral damage doesn't mean a damn thing.

COLLATERAL DAMAGE IS A BUZZ WORD EXCUSE used by imbeciles.
Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is great
If a sperm is wasted
God gets quite irate

Whatever man, collateral damage is a word used by those of us who are willing to accept the realities of war.

Israeli's bombing known Hamas headquarters disguised as Mosques, thus killing a couple of civilians - collateral damage
Hamas deliberately targeting civilian areas, or firing rockets from Gaza into houses IN GAZA thus killing 2 teenage girls - murder

See the distinction

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

David Spade said:
Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is great
If a sperm is wasted
God gets quite irate

Whatever man, collateral damage is a word used by those of us who are willing to accept the realities of war.

Israeli's bombing known Hamas headquarters disguised as Mosques, thus killing a couple of civilians - collateral damage
Hamas deliberately targeting civilian areas, or firing rockets from Gaza into houses IN GAZA thus killing 2 teenage girls - murder

See the distinction
Yeah, I'm willing to accept the realities of war.

*sits back in chair and posts on the internet about it*

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

and are willing to believe these realities are acceptable

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

jb_nc said:
Yeah, I'm willing to accept the realities of war.

*sits back in chair and posts on the internet about it*
This is the smartest and safest form of armchair warrior.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

Nebuchanezzar said:
and are willing to believe these realities are acceptable
Well, yes and no.

Whilst it's unfortunate and regrettable, it's just a fact that Hamas needs to accept it has the blood of its own people on their hands.

If they didn't insist on playing tiddly winks with the big boys first, they wouldnt have their heads flushed.

HSC

David Spade said:
Cool story Hansel. Do you know what Hamas can do to reduce the number of casualties?
I'll give you 3 guesses.

They can stop taking fucking pot shots at a country with a far more superior military force than their own.

Again, cool story. Key difference being that -
a. Israel doesn't deliberately attack civilians
b. Most of Israel's rockets hit their destinations, and any civilian "collateral damage" that ensues is most unfortunate, but not deliberate.

Stop trying to compare the two.
Considering Israel started it, i don't see why this is Hamas' fault. If Israel didn't want this war to begin they shouldn't have killed the Palestinians in Novemer. They killed people, and made sure that the civilians had barely any supplies in order to get Hamas to fire so they can move in. It doesn't take a fucking genius to figure it out.

a. Attacking Gaza, a place mainly populated by civilians, is them not trying to deliberately attack civilians?
b. That's good to know. So they really did injure over 2,000 people, and killed over 465 people deliberately. Even if everyone who died was a terrorist, the people who were injured were civilians. Injuring over 2,000 civilians and claiming its collateral damage, is the most fucked up idea ever.

What would you like me to do then, talk about how awesome Israel is? Support them in murdering/injuring innocent people?

withoutaface said:
If you were the Prime Minister of Israel, please tell me how you would bring down Hamas.
I sure as hell wouldn't go around bombing the whole of Gaza, and i doubt anyone else would either. Would you react the same way the Israeli government did?

Plus, considering Israel is the one who broke the ceasefire i don't see how they are in a position to be bringing down others in the name of 'protection'.

Hamas aims to MAXIMISE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES. Israel aims to minimise them.
How the hell does that work? Seriously, are you just ignoring all the people who've been injured on purpose?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ISRAEL STARTED IT MAN! THEY REFUSED TO ACCEPT A PARTITION PLAN AND INVADED PALESTINE IN 1948. Then they Started the Six Days War and the Yom Kippur War, right?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Yeah man those fuck hasidic terrorists launching rockets into Palestinian land shit me off.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Riet said:
ISRAEL STARTED IT MAN! THEY REFUSED TO ACCEPT A PARTITION PLAN AND INVADED PALESTINE IN 1948. Then they Started the Six Days War and the Yom Kippur War, right?
yes. ultimate justification for killing people in this post. ultimate justification.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
jb_nc said:
yes. ultimate justification for killing people in this post. ultimate justification.
We can either justify killing people for Israel, the aggressor, or Palestine, the victim.
When you weight the two I guess the latter is the better choice to justify for.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

Riet said:
Yeah man those fuck hasidic terrorists launching rockets into Palestinian land shit me off.
um you could pretty much say this

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

Well, erhm, they started it.

*blows up mosque*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)