Israel–Gaza conflict (14 Viewers)

HSC
Re: Protest Against Israel For Gaza 4/1/09

Nebuchanezzar said:
Remember that Israel has blocked off entry and exit from the Gaza Strip completely.

But they're God's chosen people lol.
See. That's so messed up. They expect the 'civilians' to be 'smart' enough to listen to the warnings and leave, then there's no place to go.

YAY for Israel!

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
the israelis are killing innocent civilians. the only way they are justifying their actions is that they are protecting the world against hamas. i doubt they have killed and hamas militants but say this to cover the many hundreds they have already slaughtered. israel has killed too many civilians and with their "intellignece" this should not happen. what a shame, many palestinian kids are living a life full of fear and poverty all thanks to the ruthless attack by israel. how many israelis have been killed compared to palestinians? its prob a ration of 200:1 which is totally unfair and cannot be justified in any way. shame on you israel, you are murders, house wreckers, ruthless and should be ashamed of your unethical, inhumane and stupid actions. =[

HSC
queenrayan said:
the israelis are killing innocent civilians. the only way they are justifying their actions is that they are protecting the world against hamas. i doubt they have killed and hamas militants but say this to cover the many hundreds they have already slaughtered. israel has killed too many civilians and with their "intellignece" this should not happen. what a shame, many palestinian kids are living a life full of fear and poverty all thanks to the ruthless attack by israel. how many israelis have been killed compared to palestinians? its prob a ration of 200:1 which is totally unfair and cannot be justified in any way. shame on you israel, you are murders, house wreckers, ruthless and should be ashamed of your unethical, inhumane and stupid actions. =[
Oh but they're getting free land, don't you see?!

More Land > Palestinians lives.

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:

yes i agree. thats whats sad about the situation. all israel cares about is land and considering the land they are already living on is not theirs i think they should back off. they dont have any right to steal someones land or kill any one living on that land.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
queenrayan said:
its prob a ratio of 200:1 which is totally unfair and cannot be justified in any way.
and if we look at it fairly, it means Israel is a greater threat to peace and humanity than Palestine and Hamas ever were, or could be. :(

- L -

HSC
Re: Protest Against Israel For Gaza 4/1/09

sam04u said:
I never said that.

Look this is very easily solved. Rockets do not fire themselves. If Israel would just stop bombing the shit out of Gaza, and then agree to stop blocking the neccesities to life from entering Gaza, a lasting peace can exist.

But what's also important is Israel needs to follow it's international obligations, and move it's populations out of occupied territories and also withdraw from occupied territory. So the Palestinians can live in their state and peace can ensue.

It's so simple. Everyone wants to see that happen including Hamas who are signatories to the arab peace plan/treaty.

That aint happening, hamas wont stop until israel is wiped off the map......
even if Israel stops now, its too late there will always be rocket fire or suicide attacks from palestine. This problem goes way back and they will always be enemies.
The only solution - aliens invade and we all rally together against them lol

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
Oh here we go again.

The land isn't theirs it isn't theres!

Fucket.

Bring back Mandate Palestine, when the British controlled it. Or the Ottoman Empire, when the Turks controlled it (and most of it was owned by the Turkish elite).

Or we could go back to 1949-1967, when the West Bank was Jordanian controlled and the Gaza Egyptian run.
shut the fuck up and make a real contribution. every single one of your posts is like this, you thoroughly mediocre bastard.

- L -

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

War and Conquest thats what pretty much every civilization in history has done going all the way up to british colonisation.....

did we not get free land from the aborigines inhabiting australia?

Last edited:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Oh ha.

Sydney & Melbourne had a Muslim parade today, lol jokes.
It was protests against Israel, also pro Israel protesting against Hamas.
Hmm pictures?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
- L - said:
War and Conquest thats what pretty much every civilization in history has done going all the way up to british colonisatoin.....

did we not get free land from the aborigines inhabiting australia?
you know there has been a lot of genocide in the past too comrade ^_^

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I just cant imagine how life in gaza can be. like just imagine being showered with bombs and missles, as well as constantly getting aerial bombarded all day long from apache helicopters and f-16's, with no where to flee safelty to.

oh my goodness *shudders*

MissSarajevo

HSC
omg those arab protesters are soo fugly. Look at them they look like they've just been pulled outta bombed out Gaza and Beirut., look at their dress soo disgusting. A disgrace to the image of Australia. These people are doing a great disservice to the clean cut image of our nation and drives tourist away. I think they should be sent back to where they came from. Protests against Gaza Conflict | NEWS.com.au

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Send those fugly Hamas terrorists back to the vicinity of Israel and when elected, I shall bomb the BeJebus out of everyone with a beard.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
CIA World Factbook said:
OLMERT in June 2007 resumed talks with the PA after HAMAS seized control of the Gaza Strip and PA President Mahmoud ABBAS formed a new government without HAMAS.
:rofl:

fuck that's disturbing

Edu.kid

HSC
sam04u said:
Which of their masters told them to say that? The American masters or the Israeli masters?

Iran has covertly supplied Hezbollah with weaponry. I find nothing wrong with that. The United States has been funding Israeli for decades, giving them the latest weaponry including nuclear weapons which they have not declared and are attempting to conceal from the world.

But to say Hamas has Iranian weaponry is an outright lie, and the effectiveness of their home made rockets is further proof of that. Their weapons are so ineffective that unless one of them lands on you, you wont be effected. Whereas Israel's weaponry with it's precision targetting has resulted in about 100 innocent civilian deaths.
So true. Us Provides israel with $50 billion dollars a year coming from American tax payer money. Lol the US and Israel want any excuse to attack Iran because like venezuala they stand up to the US and choose not to be an American puppet or corrupted like stupid Egypt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)