Israel–Gaza conflict (17 Viewers)

Edu.kid

HSC
Ben Netanyahu said:
Send those fugly Hamas terrorists back to the vicinity of Israel and when elected, I shall bomb the BeJebus out of everyone with a beard.
Did your people kill jesus by any chance because he had a beard too?

Last edited:

MissSarajevo

HSC
Edu.kid said:
So true. Us Provides israel with $50 billion dollars a year coming from American tax payer money. Lol the US and Israel want any excuse to attack Iran because like venezuala they stand up to the US and choose not to be an American puppet or corrupted like stupid Egypt.
Venezuela is on of the most corrupt and crime infested country in the world. Most Venezuelan will prefer to pick tomato in American farm than live in Venezuela :skip:

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Edu.kid said:
The same way your people killed Jesus because he had a beard aye....
איך אתה מעז לעשות כזה האשמות *גד ישראל את עצמי ואת אמא? אלימות תהיה ממשלה עם מטה אותך ואת הילדים שלך ל*צח יותר!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Edu.kid said:
So true. Us Provides israel with $50 billion dollars a year coming from American tax payer money. Lol the US and Israel want any excuse to attack Iran because like venezuala they stand up to the US and choose not to be an American puppet or corrupted like stupid Egypt.
What? $50 billion? Where the hell did you pull that figure from?

The US are also Palestine's largest contributor of aid.

Edu.kid

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
omg those arab protesters are soo fugly. Look at them they look like they've just been pulled outta bombed out Gaza and Beirut., look at their dress soo disgusting. A disgrace to the image of Australia. These people are doing a great disservice to the clean cut image of our nation and drives tourist away. I think they should be sent back to where they came from. Protests against Gaza Conflict | NEWS.com.au
Your retarded. I am pretty sure tourists don't fear coming to Australia because the native are black, with unclean and non-cut hair and beards and don't dress like you.

Last edited:

Ambition

HSC
Rhetoric aside, it has taken a week of merciless air attacks and the death of about 400 Gazans before Israel could name a single Hamas victim of standing. At that rate, do the Israeli generals believe international opinion can tolerate the death of thousands of Palestinians so that they might account for a dozen or so senior Hamas operatives?

Jessica14

HSC
Ambition said:
Rhetoric aside, it has taken a week of merciless air attacks and the death of about 400 Gazans before Israel could name a single Hamas victim of standing. At that rate, do the Israeli generals believe international opinion can tolerate the death of thousands of Palestinians so that they might account for a dozen or so senior Hamas operatives?
Their actions of late indicate so.

I have read that, so far, in the ground offensive, 30 Israelis have bee injured (I know this is true), but only 5-8 Hamas fighters have been either injured or killed (I don't know the validity of this statistic). Can anyone verify?

Ambition

HSC
But just as Hezbollah put the dead from Israel's last invasion of Lebanon to work as propaganda, so too will Hamas - which over the years has claimed to have evened the contest with Israel by describing it as a balance of terror, rather than of power.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
victory belongs to thoose who believe in it the most and the longest. palestine like all muslim brothers will be victorious and re claim there lost lands taken by foreign imperialism through the means of genocide. inshalla

i myself saw the terrible nature of this reigme through my own eyes

Ambition

HSC
Originally Posted by MissSarajevo
omg those arab protesters are soo fugly. Look at them they look like they've just been pulled outta bombed out Gaza and Beirut., look at their dress soo disgusting. A disgrace to the image of Australia. These people are doing a great disservice to the clean cut image of our nation and drives tourist away. I think they should be sent back to where they came from. Protests against Gaza Conflict | NEWS.com.au

This guy is obviously an idiot. Let me tell you a story my Jewish friend. When 9/11 occured hatred towards arab according to CNN incread by 1000%, which still put it 4th, behind blacks, JEWS and gays. Now please explain me this?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Jessica14 said:
Their actions of late indicate so.

I have read that, so far, in the ground offensive, 30 Israelis have bee injured (I know this is true), but only 5-8 Hamas fighters have been either injured or killed (I don't know the validity of this statistic). Can anyone verify?
lol.

I gurantee this will occur in the next 2-3 days.

Israeli Sources : 100 Hamas fighters have been killed , 3 Israeli Casualties.

Hamas Sources : 220 Israelis killed, 12 Hamas Casualties.

It will be similar to the Hezbollah / Israel war where both sides skewed the figures

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
You stupid cunt.

Deal with the fact that Palestine has been someones bitch for far too long.

Oh but right, the Israelis stole the land from the Palestinians. Who had no ownership over the land in the first place! HEY GUYS NEB STOLE MY FERRARI! THE ONE I DIDN'T OWN BUT IT WAS MINE ANYWAY.

Fucking retard.
whats that? i can't hear you. you're far too mediocre

:spin:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Omium said:
lol.

It will be similar to the Hezbollah / Israel war where both sides skewed the figures
Thus far the Hamas/UN sources are been quite believable, if you smell what I'm cooking.

Jessica14

HSC
Omium said:
lol.

Ahaha, yeah. Good intel is so hard to come by.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
im not a fundamentalist/radical nor am i some misanthropist against all other non muslim religons. i will however argue that the driving forces behind the fasict nature of israelli attacks has been the jewish religon...yet we shuldnt get caught up in the jews vs mulsim debate despite being the essence of the issue this is simply a battle which has raged all over the world......from north vietnam , north korea, pakistan and india, bosnia .....u will find so many examples....and always the one who owns the land rightfully and wins the hearts and the minds of the people prevails. the gaza has always had there minds and hearts along side the palestine......a muslim state

Ambition

HSC
There is really no point in attacking each with a war of words, because in the end what we say does not matter, just like the UN. If you want an end to this conflict there is only one solution. We go back to the way things were 60 years ago, when the world did not have to worry with such disputes. At least back then the Palestinians were happy and the Jews were happy to live and prosper in their european countries.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
Jessica14 said:
Ahaha, yeah. Good intel is so hard to come by.
i remind you that this time round its not the less number of casulties which wins

but the one who gains more terrority and despite israels superiority in arms, they cannot beat the inguinty of the hammas brothers.

furthermore let me remind you there strong superpower allys of pakistan, iran, egypt TO AN EXTENT, lebanon and saudi arabia...including scores of others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)