Israel–Gaza conflict (3 Viewers)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Ambition said:
There is really no point in attacking each with a war of words, because in the end what we say does not matter, just like the UN. If you want an end to this conflict there is only one solution. We go back to the way things were 60 years ago, when the world did not have to worry with such disputes. At least back then the Palestinians were happy and the Jews were happy to live and prosper in their european countries.
That won't happen. Israel would never concede to that. Only REALISTIC solution is a two-state solution.

bigb0yjames

HSC
Kujah said:
That won't happen. Israel would never concede to that. Only REALISTIC solution is a two-state solution.
no. will not work. never.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kujah said:
this depends on whether Iran acquires the bomb. If it does, anything could happen.

Ambition

HSC
Kujah said:
And you think a two-state solution is realistic? That is idealistic. Do you really think the Palestinians want anything less then every bit of their territory. They did not sacrifice thousands of lives over the years i am sure to only have to accept the little portions dedicated to them of previously, what once they used to call home.

bigb0yjames

HSC
Q2C-ME said:
i remind you that this time round its not the less number of casulties which wins

but the one who gains more terrority and despite israels superiority in arms, they cannot beat the inguinty of the hammas brothers.

furthermore let me remind you there strong superpower allys of pakistan, iran, egypt TO AN EXTENT, lebanon and saudi arabia...including scores of others
none of these countries give a shit. and paki? please. they should stay out of arab problems.

Ambition

HSC
Exphate said:
Lebanon, KSA, Iran, Egypt and Pakistan are SUPERPOWERS?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Agreed. They are not superpowers, but that did not stop Lebanon from defeating Israel in the 2006 summer war.

Let me remind you America, the biggest superpower couldn't defeat the viets.

Last edited:

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
Exphate said:
Lebanon, KSA, Iran, Egypt and Pakistan are SUPERPOWERS?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
idiot go read some stats.....pakistan is better then australia u gronk and israel. iran draws the similar parrallel. take it from sum1 who has actually been in the ranks u useless child

lebanon has the highest rate of militancy in the world, there worse then alkaide likewise pakistan with lashke tauba the group that did the mumbai attacks and are the "godfather" of alkaide

i dont suppourt them in any way watsover....jst get ur facts rite and recognise the imminent threat and subsquent one which is superior

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
and yes i can speell alkaide....thats how its spelt wen u properly translate it.

meaning allahs army

bigb0yjames

HSC
Q2C-ME said:
idiot go read some stats.....pakistan is better then australia u gronk and israel. iran draws the similar parrallel. take it from sum1 who has actually been in the ranks u useless child

lebanon has the highest rate of militancy in the world, there worse then alkaide likewise pakistan with lashke tauba the group that did the mumbai attacks and are the "godfather" of alkaide

i dont suppourt them in any way watsover....jst get ur facts rite and recognise the imminent threat and subsquent one which is superior
LOL. last time i remember pakistan was on the verge of an economic collapse. fucking genius.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah the ingenuity that causes these coward pigs to use civilians as human shields. Great ingenuity.

HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD. :D I leave for a few hours and you turn it into an anti-Israel lovefest. :(
I agree. Israel is fantastic. Look, the IDF actually HELPS Palestinians. AND HERE I WAS THINKING OTHERWISE LOL:

Injured Palestinians Receive Medical Care in Israel

Ambition

HSC
Exphate said:
Palestinians can have Antarctica.
On top of Palestine. Hey, considering the resources there i am sure that would be a great deal.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Ambition said:
There is really no point in attacking each with a war of words, because in the end what we say does not matter, just like the UN. If you want an end to this conflict there is only one solution. We go back to the way things were 60 years ago, when the world did not have to worry with such disputes. At least back then the Palestinians were happy and the Jews were happy to live and prosper in their european countries.
A binational solution would destroy both the rights of the Palestinians and Israelis to self-determination, and violence has always erupted between both groups when the British mandate signed a binational arrangement. When you've got both sides unwilling to budge, a one state solution is never gonna happen any time soon.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
bigb0yjames said:
LOL. last time i remember pakistan was on the verge of an economic collapse. fucking genius.
yet they are the most powerfull muslim power in the world ??

a religon making up almost 2/3s of the world?

let me repeat history wen they took over the indian capital during worse economic conditions? whilst providing troops in afganistan

Ambition

HSC
Kujah said:
A binational solution would destroy both the rights of the Palestinians and Israelis to self-determination, and violence has always erupted between both groups when the British mandate signed a binational arrangement. When you've got both sides unwilling to budge, a one state solution is never gonna happen any time soon.
I am not talking in the context of today. I am saying return things to the way they were in the past. It is a proven successful stratergy :)

bigb0yjames

HSC
Q2C-ME said:

99% of muslim countries are shit holes. great achievement Pakistan has made since independence. fucking kudos.
let me repeat history wen they took over the indian capital during worse economic conditions? whilst providing troops in afganistan
and? india is related to ....this conversation...how?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Ambition said:
I am not talking in the context of today. I am saying return things to the way they were in the past. It is a proven successful stratergy :)
How can you base a strategy based on circumstances 60 years ago rather than now. It doesn't make sense. The political climate has changed. And an example?

Actually, Islam makes up about 1/5th of the world's population.

Ambition

HSC
Q2C-ME said:

It hurst me to disagree, but all arab countries in todays world are useless and the only country that has the power or means to actually scare Israel is Iran. These guys are self-suffient and with their thousands of militias around the world, who could strike sequentially when the Ayotallah wants, we are able to say accurately that Iran is a force to be messed with.

Ambition

HSC
Kujah said:
How can you base a strategy based on circumstances 60 years ago rather than now. It doesn't make sense. The political climate has changed. And an example?

Doesn't Israel apply the same principles with its current military strategies? Personally, i have not seen a change in its periodic all out war and besieges and killings. I am just working on a solution were it sets an equal playing field.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
watever

none of u hav ever fired a gun or been in conflict

ive been to palestine as has my familiy

everybody wants a peace resolution....but israel offensives make it diffucult

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)