• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (2 Viewers)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

A DEAD PERSON IS A DEAD PERSON

ffs you're dumb.

And it's not that civilian casualties MAY be a part of military action, they WILL be.

IF I THREW A GRENADE INTO YOUR HOUSE TO DESTROY AN EVIL GAS MAIN WHILE KNOWING YOUR FAMILY WAS SLEEPING, THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS WALKING IN THERE WITH A GUN AND SHOOTING THEM!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Actually physically lol'd. Yeah Israel will really back down if you go to the protest in the city.

Hahahahahahahahah.
Are you suggesting violence?

Scissors

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Actually physically lol'd. Yeah Israel will really back down if you go to the protest in the city.

Hahahahahahahahah.
i'm just going for a bit of a laugh. what's more fun than spending a monday afternoon shouting antisemitic slurs?

bigb0yjames

HSC

nolan gets pownd = james is retard.

fucking great logic.

anyways, i dont give a 2 shits about hamas. i care for the innocent woman and children that lost their lives. everyone, please pay give a 1 minute silence whenever you have time today. Amen

Scissors

HSC

hey guyz, you should all come to the protest. i've gotta feeling it's gonna turn violent.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Anyone in this day and age who still critisizes Palestinians clearly are un-educated or very Bias towards the Israelis....or maybe just a by product of fox news.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
If you think I got pwned you must be living in another universe. I called you a mental midget to which you brought up my height. Either you're particularly untalented in the field of idioms or you are just generally an ignorant person, I'm siding on the latter.

You're the one that brought the ad hominems into this, paedophile-worshipper.
ISRAEL = NAZI GERMANY. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: go cry buddy.

oh, instead of wasting valuable space on this board, just PM the insults.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

bigb0yjames said:
Anyone in this day and age who still critisizes Palestinians clearly are un-educated or very Bias towards the Israelis....or maybe just a by product of fox news.
or rational.

you'd have to be pretty stupid not to criticise Palestine. just like you'd be stupid not to criticise Israel, too.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

When did it become so fashionable to hate Israel? Whilst I think these most recent attacks aren't completely justified, I don't see any continuous protests about the average of over 1 suicide bomb in Israel by Palestinian groups per week. What about the continuous barrage of rockets aimed at Israel (granted most don't hit, but the intention is for them to hit).

bigb0yjames

HSC

stazi said:
or rational.

you'd have to be pretty stupid not to criticise Palestine. just like you'd be stupid not to criticise Israel, too.

Israel's actions are shameful and pathetic. Their response has been too large for what Hamas did. Is Israel's reaction disproportionate ? Absolutely! Is that justified ? No. one just needs to compare the body count of Hamas fired rockets vs the recent Palestinian massacre.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC

bigb0yjames said:
Israel's actions are shameful and pathetic. Their response has been too large for what Hamas did. Is Israel's reaction disproportionate ? Absolutely! Is that justified ? No. one just needs to compare the body count of Hamas fired rockets vs the recent Palestinian massacre.
Yes, but you are saying that anyone who criticises Palestinians is uneducated and biased. Now you launch on a diatribe about Israel. You can criticise both sides.

Also, I think it would be most appropriate to compare the civillian body count of Hamas fired rockets, Hamas executed bombings (suicide and non) vs. the body count of civilian casualties from the current bombings.

bigb0yjames

HSC

stazi said:
Yes, but you are saying that anyone who criticises Palestinians is uneducated and biased. Now you launch on a diatribe about Israel. You can criticise both sides.

Also, I think it would be most appropriate to compare the civillian body count of Hamas fired rockets, Hamas executed bombings (suicide and non) vs. the body count of civilian casualties from the current bombings.
In simplistic terms. How many Israelis dies after the ending of this ceasefire? ONE

How many Palestinians? 230+ and by tomorrow I expect it to top 300.

please tell me what your trying to compare?

Bottom line - PEACE in the Mid East can ONLY be secured by fair & equitable treatment of Palestinians who are being brutalised, by the Nazi regime in Israel who effectively holding Palestinians as hostages in their own homeland....denying them food and medical treatment and supplies.

Shades of Nazi Germany anyone?

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Well done Israel, im sipping champagne watching the news. I love to see those terrorists cry :D :headbang:

stazi

Nightman
HSC

bigb0yjames said:
In simplistic terms. How many Israelis dies after the ending of this ceasefire? ONE

How many Palestinians? 230+ and by tomorrow I expect it to top 300.

please tell me what your trying to compare?

Bottom line - PEACE in the Mid East can ONLY be secured by fair & equitable treatment of Palestinians who are being brutalised, by the Nazi regime in Israel who effectively holding Palestinians as hostages in their own homeland....denying them food and medical treatment and supplies.

Shades of Nazi Germany anyone?
Uhhh...why would you simplify it as so? Why not look at it over a longer period of time?

"oh hai guyz how many iraqis died from the 13th of november to the 15th of november? 0. how many americans? 8. tharfore iraq is wrong!!!!"

Also, shouldn't there be a distinction between civilians and non?

And no, peace in the middle east can only be secured by israel relocating to somewhere far away from the arab nations. Other arab nations will always target israel.

bigb0yjames

HSC

stazi said:
Uhhh...why would you simplify it as so? Why not look at it over a longer period of time?
ok. from 2000 till 2007, 1290 Palestinians died where 222 where under 18. on the other hand 86 Israelis died where 18 were under 8. ofcourse, all life has the same value, but one jsut needs to see from the above stats that israel has used excess force whenever desired just to boost its ego.

stazi said:
And no, peace in the middle east can only be secured by israel relocating to somewhere far away from the arab nations. Other arab nations will always target israel.
of course, Israel should get off Arab land and go back to europe.

4theHSC

HSC

Hey... just finished from watching the news... so far 284 Palestinians are dead... 99% of them civilians. Apparently the Isreali prime minister said that he does not know when the air strikes would stop. Which apparently shows his lack of judgement and understanding at the fact that its the civilians that are hurting.

Quick definition of Hamas (Aka the terrorist group that Isreal is targeting):

A group that calls itself the "muqawama" meaning resistance. It was established in 1987 by Ahmed Yassin (who as we all know was killed by an Isreal air strike, noting that he was an old man bound by a wheel chair). This resistance group was made to obviously resist the Isreali occupation and defend its people from Isreal's attacks and missiles. Not too long ago the people of palestine selected Hamas to be its protector by having it in the government. Ofcourse the united States and Isreal did not like this and so the "classified" Hamas as a "terrorist group".

now you be the judge of what the term "terrorist" means.

now I leave you with a kind of timeline which shows the contineous occupation and land stealing done by the Isrealis... Let the picture do the talking:

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Hey BBJ and Neb and all the other fucksticks who think Hamas and Palestine can do no wrong, what is your take on Hamas deliberately not informing individuals that Egypt was allowing passage for those harmed in the attacks and actively trying to stop people getting out so they can milk a PR victory?

What do you think of Iran inciting and continuing to provoke terror attacks to destabilise the region at the cost of countless palestinian and israeli lives?

Oh wait you don't give a shit about that because Israel is the big bad baddy and Iran is the saviour.

Get fuuucked
its gone beyond hamas. i never said i support hamas. but the stats dont change the fact that israel has annihilated Palestine and even looks for excuses to starve the people of gaza. grow up nolan

stazi

Nightman
HSC

4theHSC said:
Hey... just finished from watching the news... so far 284 Palestinians are dead... 99% of them civilians. Apparently the Isreali prime minister said that he does not know when the air strikes would stop. Which apparently shows his lack of judgement and understanding at the fact that its the civilians that are hurting.
hahaha what? 99% are civilians? where the fuck did you get that from? are you watching the al queda news?

bigb0yjames said:
ok. from 2000 till 2007, 1290 Palestinians died where 222 where under 18. on the other hand 86 Israelis died where 18 were under 8. ofcourse, all life has the same value, but one jsut needs to see from the above stats that israel has used excess force whenever desired just to boost its ego.

of course, Israel should get off Arab land and go back to europe.
Yes, but of those 86 Israelis how many were civilians. Of those 1290 Palestinians how many either killed themselves or were civilians? Under 18 doesn't really say much in the 'holy war' as terrorist groups tend to use young ones as soldiers. not just terrorists but in other forms of warfare too (just look at africa).

Also, based on your stats 20% of Israelis killed were under 18. That's high for both sides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)