Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

4theHSC

HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

Schroedinger said:
Lol Hamas is a "Charity" guys. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa. Yeah I love how you leave out the 6 day war up in that great map you've got there.
Leave out the 6 day war? mate this is not a map i made... conclusion to all of this is that Isreal is the country at fault and I would say many others would agree.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

furthermore it was the arab states who did not want a separate palestinian state. they pwned themselves

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

stazi said:
Uhhh...why would you simplify it as so? Why not look at it over a longer period of time?

"oh hai guyz how many iraqis died from the 13th of november to the 15th of november? 0. how many americans? 8. tharfore iraq is wrong!!!!"

Also, shouldn't there be a distinction between civilians and non?

And no, peace in the middle east can only be secured by israel relocating to somewhere far away from the arab nations. Other arab nations will always target israel.
I beg to differ.
I think the only chance of peace exists in the Geneva Accords, where Israel retreats to it's 1967 borders. Apparently most of the nations in the Arab League now support the Geneva Accord and Israel's withdrawal and would be willing to drop their calls for the abolition of the Israeli state.
Then with open economic ties between the two nations, free and unrestricted travel for the Palestinians across the Israeli territory to join their two regions, co-operation against militancy and terrorism and both governments focusing more upon correcting the attitudes of their own citizens, rather than those of the opposing country, peace might be possible.

bigb0yjames

HSC

this is not about how Arabs lost the war. but the Palestinian quest for freedom.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
This plus the 6 day war territories. To the victor go the spoils.
Wait, what?
So who do you think should get the Six Day War territories that Israel took?

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Impressive maps, it just shows Arabs love to start fights yet don't know how to win ha ha ha! :D

4theHSC

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Go back to your madrassa as it's the only place your utter lack of evidence would be respected. Hint: Israel didn't start the 6 day war, and they tore the motherfuck out of ALL of the Arab states in that one.

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I suggest you read this. You know, get some 'facts' instead of just spouting bullshit.
wow apparently you really don't like facing the facts hey... and by the way if you are talking about "reliable" sources... the sources that I give you are from unbiased news channels and internet websites that show both sides of the story. And I would say that wikipedia is an unreliable source, however there is no denying of the 6-day war and I never did deny it you ignorant fuck. I don't see much in having a discussion with you... I would say that your anger at the fact that nobody supports your claims or that very few people do has angered you.

Stop making Isreal the victim... it is not... remember Hamas is launching rockets at military camps as self defence... so please your argument is very insufficient... you are bringing random things out of no where adding "what about this" and "what about that" rather than facing the real facts and the real terrorists... that being Isreal.

4theHSC

HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
Impressive maps, it just shows Arabs love to start fights yet don't know how to win ha ha ha! :D
I would have to say that the arabs as a whole... are not very united and thus exploitations have occurred... you make the war seem like a game... obviously with your lack of knowledge you would not have understood that the war is still going.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
You really are NOT a scholar of history. Your favourites, the Nazis, they lost their war, and golly gosh gee they lost territory.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant about how evil Israel is.
lol. yeah, your a scholar i forgot.

ISRAEL => NAZI GERMANY.

bigb0yjames

HSC

4theHSC dont reply to Aryanbeauty.

4theHSC

HSC

bigb0yjames said:
4theHSC dont reply to Aryanbeauty.
haha ok then... i had a feeling he was a retard :lol:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
You really are NOT a scholar of history. Your favourites, the Nazis, they lost their war, and golly gosh gee they lost territory.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant about how evil Israel is.

@Moll; I'm being a cunt but somewhat of a consistent one in saying that I feel it is in the best interests of the region if Israel retains the territory it claimed in the 6 day war, at least as a deterrent against future mass Arab intervention.
Future Arab invasions aren't possible on the scale that occurred during the Six Day War. Far too many of Israel's former enemies are now (relatively) moderate countries, committed to peace and security in the region. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Jordan have all dropped their strong anti-Israeli rhetoric and are now focused upon finding a two-state solution.
And this trend will only continue, as the younger generations, who have grown up with Israel as a neighbour, come to power and the public in these countries begin to accept the fact that Israel as a state is here to say.

bigb0yjames

HSC

the fact that Nolan is denouncing Israelis atrocities since the end of WW2 either suggests that your a fucking retard or are intellectually deformed to comprehend anything that suggests Israel is in the wrong. however, id like to just think that you have a bias against Palestine.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Hamas had mocked the government "that holds meetings to discuss decisions to take to stop the rockets" while militants "bombard with dozens of mortars and rockets".
How Israel tricked Hamas before launching Gaza strikes | News.com.au Top stories | News.com.au

Ha ha, Hamas terrorists mocked Israel for not retaliating their rockets fired in to Israel, now israel retaliated and they cried like those leb whores in Beirut beaten up by their arab sheikh customers from Saudi Arabia :lol:

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
wat

English, please.
oh please, your anti Palestine. why are you trying to hide it? no1 is going to think any less of you.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Wow you've got me, I mean I couldn't possibly be arguing from the evidence like you obviously are, no it turns out I'm just bigoted and anti palestine.

You totally got me there sugar. You're oh so pretty with those big eyelashes.
what evidence? all you ever talk about is Israel's right to carpet bomb Palestine behind the veil of self defense. fucking c'mon man. what is wrong with you?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Arabs are shit.

Herein lies the evidence to support a full scale military attack on Arabs.

/end thread

4theHSC

HSC

Schroedinger said:
I'd say you're correct on a war of the same scale, but given how much money Iran is injecting into Gaza and Lebanon, and given how much power Hezbollah has in Lebanon, I think it's only a matter of time until there is another full force strike against Israel launched from Gaza, Lebanon and even possibly backed up with Iranian troops.

Hell, they're all already using Iranian funded weapons, it's only a matter of time.

The problem is radicalism on both sides; fucked up Rabbis wanting Israel to be fully created to allow the messiah to come, and fucked up Imams and clerics who send young boys off to die, promising them paradise when really they're just fuelling the political struggle.

We're seeing an increase in this batshit fundamentalism, not a decrease. As with everything, Religion is the problem, again, yay!
Isreal was unable to beat Lebanon... and I think that if Iran intervenes... Isreal would stand to lose more (personal opinion and not a fact). And no, I don't think that religion is the problem... its those that have no religion and no values that are the problem... As long as Isreal stays in the middle east the greater the conflict and problems... I don't see Iran having Nuclear weapons to be a threat and funding Lebanon can be justified with the United States funding Isreal. You cannot look at one side to be "the good side" namingly the Isreali side and Hamas and palestine as the "terrorists". It doesn't justify the recent attacks.

bigb0yjames

HSC
FASCIST ISRAEL vs NAZI GERMANY

the time has come in this day an age where not on literal terms we compare the similarities of Israel and Nazi Germany.

i deeply believe that Israel is now very similar to that of Nazi Germany. for a fascist ideology has taken over in Israel and only a united global force can stop this Palestinian massacre.

discuss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)