Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

rasengan90 said:
Then that is a great reflection on your value system. Part of a country which is the only functioning liberal democracy in the Mid East or one who deliberately kills civilians to create an atmosphere of fear. Nice, really thanks for posting this thread wasn't fucking retarded enough.

Because the terrorists can't be Hamas; the ones who have fired 70 rockets into purely residential areas of Southern Israel since the end of the cease fire which they refused to renew. Israel has targeted military and political centres of Gaza; civilian deaths while unfourtunate are collateral. Btw not the whole cabinet agrees with this war, it would be quite silly to say the Knesset is in complete agreement about this. Also it was Israel itself who dismantled the Irgun; it was not condoned by Ben-Gurion.
Im sorry you freak r u telling me what the jews instigated wasnt a terrorist attack?

the fuckwits hit a graduation ceremony... srsly wtf

the jews have no morals or no sense of life. there r kids been murdered in the middle east.

but dont worry if it helps u sleep bettter at night, than its definitely us who r the fucking terrorists

Aryanbeauty

HSC

LOL@ hizbollocks and iranian regime. Their terrorist brethren are killed in hundreds and they cant do anything about it ha ha!

Aryanbeauty

HSC

beentherdunthat said:
Im sorry you freak r u telling me what the jews instigated wasnt a terrorist attack?

the jews have no morals or no sense of life. there r kids been murdered in the middle east.

but dont worry if it helps u sleep bettter at night, than its definitely us who r the fucking terrorists
Graduation ceremony of hamas terrorists. perfectly valid target, hit with bulls eye accuracy by IDF. just 15 civilians killed outta 300 people. Now thats what we call surgical airstrike, thanks to American - israeli technological superiority. :shoot:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
LOL@ arab losers whining about the thread title ha ha!
Ok so im bored off my head.

So ive decided to devote the next 10-15 mins of my life obliterating your credibility on any issue.

1) On the Gaza Situation.

Aryanbeauty said:
They so deserve it, I hope they starve to death. !
2) On Israel's impending war

Aryanbeauty said:
This is such a sweet news. I wish Israel use nuke to attack Iran and kill as many sand niggers as possible in the process :D !
3) On an Israeli attacking an Arab man for Driving

Aryanbeauty said:
I hope they killed him. Well done Isralis, kick arab arse, they deserve it !
4)
Aryanbeauty said:
I totally support chinese occupation of Xinxiang province and annihilation of muslims there. Muslims, as always are the scum of every country they live in, be it Israel, China, Australia, US, UK,...
5) On Japanese People
Aryanbeauty said:
They should have bombed Tokyo, so as to cause maximum casualty.
6) On Racism at the Indian Premier League
Aryanbeauty said:
This incident once again proves that Indians are self hating niggers obsessed with white skin. Look at Indian people, 99% are dark and fuglier than and other people

Hmm thats just a few pages in

beentherdunthat

HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
Graduation ceremony of hamas terrorists. perfectly valid target, hit with bulls eye accuracy by IDF. just 15 civilians killed outta 300 people. Now thats what we call surgical airstrike, thanks to American - israeli technological superiority. :shoot:
let me correct that for u illiterate freakface

Jaber was killed when the central Gaza City police headquarters was hit during a graduation ceremony. At least 30 policemen died in the strike, one of dozens conducted in the space of only a few minutes on Saturday morning.

lol. ur a complete moronic weirdo, but you're all talk. so keep on talking baby coz one day ur going to run out of words, and when you do ill be fucking laughing my ass off. actually im already laughing at you. freak.

AppleNader

HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

beentheredunthat, if you are so passionate about your Muslim brethren, what are you doing here?

Shouldn't you be in the thick of it, roughing it out with the jews?

Why do you wear clothing that Jews came up with? Why do you watch Hollywood movies made and directed by Jews.

Why do you live in a Christian country run by jews?

Yeah, but you're the real deal right? You're not just all talk...

Last edited:

Jessica14

HSC

New York Times said:
GAZA — Israeli troops and tanks massed along the Gaza border and the government said it had called up reserves for a possible ground operation, as the death toll increased to nearly 300 after Israeli aircraft pounded Gaza for a second day on Sunday.
So is ground operation code in the Western world for invasion?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

AppleNader said:
beentheredunthat, if you are so passionate about your Muslim brethren, what are you doing here?

Why do you wear clothing that Jews came up with? Why do you watch Hollywood movies made and directed by Jews.

Why do you live in Christian country run by jews?

You make me lull

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Jessica14 said:
So is ground operation code in the Western world for invasion?
Pretty much. I reckon Israel's just milking the Holocaust angle for all it's worth whilst they still can.

Jessica14

HSC

It's going to raise tensions with the Arab nations of the Middle East. Here's hoping that Mahmoud does not have a button on his desk that says "Destroy Israel." The Americans cannot spread themselves across war in THREE Middle Eastern countries.

rasengan90

HSC

beentherdunthat said:

A graduation ceremony at a madrassa from which which the majority of the terrorist Hamas leadership are alumni. There are definitely children being murdered in the middle east; Jews in Sderot, Iraqis, Afghanis and Pakistanis. Arabs aren't so special as the only ones dying and Jews aren't the only ones doing the killing. It is called double standards when you accuse Jews of having no morals for killing Palestinians but do not condemn Hamas for killing Jews (who are not military personel). BBC NEWS | Middle East | Rocket attacks plague Israeli towns "Some 150 rockets and mortars have been fired, most of them on Saturday, since Israel launched its assault, killing one person and injuring about 12." Funny that attacks on the IDF don't happen as much as attacks on men women and children of Ashelon and Sderot.
If you are implying you are Palestinian wake the fuck up and see that Hamas as a militant ismlamist group is not helping the plight of the Palestinians.
Nebuchanezzar said:
You try so hard rasengan but fail so miserably.

Civilian deaths on 9/11 were simply collateral in Al Qaeda's war on the US government.

To be replaced by the IDF.
No. Israel targeted military and political centres and luckily the status of the majority of casualties has reflected this, Al Quaeda deliberately targeted civilians in the wtc (acknowledged that the Pentagon was a military target). Yes, the Irgun which was a break away terrorist group was dismantled and replaced with an organised self defense force like almost every other nation in the world has answerable to an elected body of the people, the Knesset, and given military protocol to follow . Srsly Nebz, you need to think.

bigb0yjames

HSC

AppleNader said:

Why do you live in Christian country run by jews?

lolz

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

rasengan90 said:
A graduation ceremony at a madrassa from which which the majority of the terrorist Hamas leadership are alumni. There are definitely children being murdered in the middle east; Jews in Sderot, Iraqis, Afghanis and Pakistanis. Arabs aren't so special as the only ones dying and Jews aren't the only ones doing the killing. It is called double standards when you accuse Jews of having no morals for killing Palestinians but do not condemn Hamas for killing Jews (who are not military personel). BBC NEWS | Middle East | Rocket attacks plague Israeli towns "Some 150 rockets and mortars have been fired, most of them on Saturday, since Israel launched its assault, killing one person and injuring about 12." Funny that attacks on the IDF don't happen as much as attacks on men women and children of Ashelon and Sderot.
If you are implying you are Palestinian wake the fuck up and see that Hamas as a militant ismlamist group is not helping the plight of the Palestinians.
Yes, there have been Israeli deaths. But one dead Israeli does not warrant the slaughter of over 200 Palestinians. The Israelis are not 200 times the human beings that the Palestinians are.
Besides which, Israel hit a police academy, which to me is pure stupidity. Why in the name of god would you kill of the Palestinian police, when they are all that stands between order and anarchy in the Gaza Strip? I hardly think that the Gaza police force was conspiring to attack Israel. I'm sure they have plenty of work cut out for them on the streets of Gaza as it is.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

moll. said:
Yes, there have been Israeli deaths. But one dead Israeli does not warrant the slaughter of over 200 Palestinians. The Israelis are not 200 times the human beings that the Palestinians are.
Besides which, Israel hit a police academy, which to me is pure stupidity. Why in the name of god would you kill of the Palestinian police, when they are all that stands between order and anarchy in the Gaza Strip? I hardly think that the Gaza police force was conspiring to attack Israel. I'm sure they have plenty of work cut out for them on the streets of Gaza as it is.
Israel has the right to kill 1 million Arab terrorists in order to save just 1 Israeli life.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
Israel has the right to kill 1 million Arab terrorists in order to save just 1 Israeli life.
god bless Hitler.

HSC

Schroedinger said:
I'd say you're correct on a war of the same scale, but given how much money Iran is injecting into Gaza and Lebanon, and given how much power Hezbollah has in Lebanon, I think it's only a matter of time until there is another full force strike against Israel launched from Gaza, Lebanon and even possibly backed up with Iranian troops.

Hell, they're all already using Iranian funded weapons, it's only a matter of time.
Have you heard the speech Nasrallah made this morning? He said that they are on guard in case Israel attacks, Iran hasn't said they're entering the war yet. And i highly doubt they'll enter. Same with Hezballah since Israel will just attack Lebanon and Hezballah will have to deal with it.

& from what was said, Hezballah doesn't have heaps of weapons atm, because they moved them all. So yeah. No huge war soon. At least there won't be if what he said was true.

PS; Aryanbeauty please go die already :)

Scissors

HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
too bad your hero hitler is dead ha ha! :hippie:
is sharon dead yet?

or is that stupid motherfucker still asleep?

Scissors

HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
I heard he outlived Yasser Arafat ha ha!
ha ha!

is he dead yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)