Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Edu.kid

HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

Israelis have no soul, you would think they would have learnt from world war 2 and the holocaust yet they inflict the same pain on others. How is bombing universities, hospitals and schools Hamas targets? They have no mercy and may god show them no mercy. You can not compare a small mortar attack almost equivalent to a water pipe being fired to more than 50 missiles being dropped by f-16s. Palestinians have been under siege for more than a year with no water, fuel, food allowed in, only a trickle and you expect people not to react? We are all human beings and imagine have to leave this nightmare every day which never seems to end. Not only this but SHAME on EGYPT for supporting Israels siege.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Edu.kid said:
Israelis have no soul, you would think they would have learnt from world war 2 and the holocaust yet they inflict the same pain on others. How is bombing universities, hospitals and schools Hamas targets? They have no mercy and may god show them no mercy. You can not compare a small mortar attack almost equivalent to a water pipe being fired to more than 50 missiles being dropped by f-16s. Palestinians have been under siege for more than a year with no water, fuel, food allowed in, only a trickle and you expect people not to react? We are all human beings and imagine have to leave this nightmare every day which never seems to end. Not only this but SHAME on EGYPT for supporting Israels siege.
Hamas asked Israel to attack them. they even mocked Israel for not retaliating their rocket attacks. They got what they asked for. ha ha :monkey:

Scissors

HSC

Edu.kid said:
come on dude, you make it sound worse than it really is. i've got close relatives living in palestine and they're living it pretty well.

they've more than enough food and supplies.

in fact, one of my relatives left australia to live in palestine. i'm still having trouble figuring out why he'd do such a thing.

rasengan90

HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

moll. said:
Yes, there have been Israeli deaths. But one dead Israeli does not warrant the slaughter of over 200 Palestinians. The Israelis are not 200 times the human beings that the Palestinians are.
Besides which, Israel hit a police academy, which to me is pure stupidity. Why in the name of god would you kill of the Palestinian police, when they are all that stands between order and anarchy in the Gaza Strip? I hardly think that the Gaza police force was conspiring to attack Israel. I'm sure they have plenty of work cut out for them on the streets of Gaza as it is.
So should Israel sit twidling its thumbs waiting for more to die so there can be an even number? Israel is not targeting civilians (though some get caught in the crossfire inevitably) , the IDF is targeting the ones who are killing Israeli civilians. To me the lives of terrorists (and I stress I do not equate all Gazans with these people) are worth nothing compared to innocent Israelis.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Scissors said:
come on dude, you make it sound worse than it really is. i've got close relatives living in palestine and they're living it pretty well.

they've more than enough food and supplies.

in fact, one of my relatives left australia to live in palestine. i'm still having trouble figuring out why he'd do such a thing.
Do they live in Gaza?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

rasengan90 said:
So should Israel sit twidling its thumbs waiting for more to die so there can be an even number? Israel is not targeting civilians (though some get caught in the crossfire inevitably) , the IDF is targeting the ones who are killing Israeli civilians. To me the lives of terrorists (and I stress I do not equate all Gazans with these people) are worth nothing compared to innocent Israelis.
"An eye for an eye just leaves two men blind." Either ignore the attacks on Israelis and use them as propaganda within Gaza to topple Hamas by non-violent means, or send in the special forces. It's much easier to aim a gun at a man than a missile.

banco55

HSC

moll. said:
"An eye for an eye just leaves two men blind." Either ignore the attacks on Israelis and use them as propaganda within Gaza to topple Hamas by non-violent means, or send in the special forces. It's much easier to aim a gun at a man than a missile.
Brilliant strategy smart guy. I'm sure letting the Gazan rabble know that Hamas is firing rockets at Israel would have led to a huge ground swell against Hamas.

rasengan90

HSC

moll. said:
Do you really think that Gazans care that Hamas is bombing Israel? You would have to be insane to think that they don't know this, they do and they support it; thus why they elected Hamas.
Hamas aims primarily at civilian targets. Israel retaliates by killing both military personel and civilians. When Hamas stops the quasam rockets there will be peace, I don't see Israel bombing Fatah for the fun of it/because they are evil zionist nazis.

bigb0yjames

HSC

meh, if you really think about it, hamas shouldn't have launched the rockets

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

rasengan90 said:
Do you really think that Gazans care that Hamas is bombing Israel? You would have to be insane to think that they don't know this, they do and they support it; thus why they elected Hamas.
Hamas aims primarily at civilian targets. Israel retaliates by killing both military personel and civilians. When Hamas stops the quasam rockets there will be peace, I don't see Israel bombing Fatah for the fun of it/because they are evil zionist nazis.
I think they do care. The vast majority of Palestinians simply desire peace and freedom. If Hamas continued to break the peace, time and time again and the Palestinians were informed of it, Hamas would lose all of it's ground support.
It would be a long process, but no longer than Israel itself has admitted that it's current tactic would take, and both would involve death of civilians. However, given rates of civilian death for the current action, it would appear that letting Hamas shell Israel is less deadly than Israel retaliating.

bigb0yjames

HSC

meh, the demographics of the region suggests that Israel wont be around by the end of the century. and the way trends are going, sooner or later the region will go into an all out war. gotta give it to the Anglo-American alliance, it was a good experiment with israel.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

bigb0yjames said:
meh, the demographics of the region suggests that Israel wont be around by the end of the century. and the way trends are going, sooner or later the region will go into an all out war. gotta give it to the Anglo-American alliance, it was a good experiment with israel.
Yeah, i vaguely remember reading something along those lines, because their population growth rate is in the negative.

bigb0yjames

HSC

rasengan90 said:
take my advice and just stick to aussie politics. You want the palestinians to lay down their arms while they are being bombed, under sieged, have their women give birth on checkpoints, have their kids shot at by israeli soldiers on their way to school, have their homes taken by jewish settlers, have more illegal settlements, and generally made prisoners in their own lands.

You are so out of your league on this issue it's frankly laughable. No doubt if you were kicked out of your house and made to live in a refugee camp like a prisoner you would actually try sympathies with the israeli's for carpet bombing Gaza and killing 300 people. what a fucking crack pot you are.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC

I applaud these attacks against militants and terrorist strongholds as recognised by good sources such as The Age.

Israel has sent a strong message to the world and in particular the Palestinian people that she will not bow down to the mercy of callous attacks targeting her civillians.

It was Hamas that did not renew the cease-fire agreement. The Anti-Israel contingent must remember this.

I support Israel's war against Hamas.

MissSarajevo

HSC

Israel is not the agressor, they are the liberator. They will liberate and provide freedom to millions of arabs in gaza who were oppressed by Terrorist Hamas. They will be remembered as the Saviour of Gazans. You ungrateful idiots needs to learn the art of appreciation.

bigb0yjames

HSC

MissSarajevo said:
Israel is not the agressor, they are the liberator. They will liberate and provide freedom to millions of arabs in gaza who were oppressed by Terrorist Hamas. They will be remembered as the Saviour of Gazans. You ungrateful idiots needs to learn the art of appreciation.
ROFLMAO

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

I would argue that Gazans would be better off without Hamas in the short term.

bigb0yjames

HSC

JaredR said:
I applaud these attacks against militants and terrorist strongholds as recognised by good sources such as The Age.

Israel has sent a strong message to the world and in particular the Palestinian people that she will not bow down to the mercy of callous attacks targeting her civillians.

It was Hamas that did not renew the cease-fire agreement. The Anti-Israel contingent must remember this.

I support Israel's war against Hamas.
stop trolling jared. killing 300+ innocent people should not be supported. your better than that. arnt you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)