Israel–Gaza conflict (2 Viewers)

tempco

HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

Aryanbeauty said:
Graduation ceremony of hamas terrorists. perfectly valid target, hit with bulls eye accuracy by IDF. just 15 civilians killed outta 300 people. Now thats what we call surgical airstrike, thanks to American - israeli technological superiority. :shoot:
Inside Gaza: 'The Hospital Morgues Were Already Full. : Information Clearing House - ICH

When the strikes began, a graduation ceremony for more than 100 recruits in a civil law enforcement programme was under way. These were the young men trained to organise traffic, instil civil safety and maintain law and order. Many of them were killed, it is said, in addition to the Gaza Strip's police chief.
Terrorists eh?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

'many of them' - a highly credible statement, right? firstly how many is 'many'. secondly, how many were hamas? thirdly, it seems that the reporter has a vested interest: Sami Abdel-Shafi

rasengan90

HSC

bigb0yjames said:
fail reply. fail
Yeah thats cool, don't bother putting forward an argument, just be a douche some more. You and the rest of your Anti-Israel community really are quite odd folk.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC

Anyone know why Israel beseiged the Palestinians after Hamas was elected government??

Aryanbeauty

HSC

chewy123 said:
Anyone know why Israel beseiged the Palestinians after Hamas was elected government??
because they continued their terror attack against Israeli civilians. :uhoh:

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
because they continued their terror attack against Israeli civilians. :uhoh:
Which is first? Israel beseiging Palestianians? Or Hamas lauching rockets?

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Lol posters in this thread

*beentherdunthat who is a bigot psycho antisemite (Quite literally ragging on 'the jews' as a whole, not Israel)
*wrxsti who pops in and has a wah
*people who claim we should 'destroy israel'
*anyone claiming Iran isn't involved

But the winner is bigboyjames for having yet another cry about someone disagreeing with him. I really hope the threat against musk was sarcastic because he will tear you limb from limb.
i doupt he would tear me limb from limb. however my post was sarcastic. im a very jolly person if you knew me.

bigb0yjames

HSC

rasengan90 said:
Yeah thats cool, don't bother putting forward an argument, just be a douche some more. You and the rest of your Anti-Israel community really are quite odd folk.
your argument was a fail argument.
Schroedinger said:
I second that emotion.
no1 asked for your second emotion. ok?

Aryanbeauty

HSC

bigb0yjames said:

So what? more than 40 people are killed by your beloved Muslim terrorists in suicide bombing in your poor trash country Pakistan, go mourn them and stop pretending you care about Palestinians ha ha ha ha! :headbang:

rasengan90

HSC

bigb0yjames said:

Too bad you can't explain why it was a fail argument. Are we having a competition to see who is the smartest and most morally in-tune or a constructive forum here? I would prefer the latter, but it requires one to actually add something to the discussion.

bigb0yjames

HSC

yeah, someone who reads Jerusalempost.com is telling me to be logical and constructive in their arguments. great logic.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

At least Jerusalem Post reports from the ground unlike some pakistani wannabe palestinian activist from the slum of western Sydney.

rasengan90

HSC

Mmmmm attacking the person rather than the argument again. Not that it matters but I use BBC for my primary source of Israeli news because people say it is Palestinian inclined. I use Jpost mostly for information on the Jewish world of the diaspora. Again, feel free to ignore my original argument and continue attack me personally. I am probably just a Jew or something anyway, those guys are soooo dumb.

bigb0yjames

HSC

rasengan90 said:
You srsly make me facepalm.
The first paragraph wasn't really coherent. I guess what you are getting at is that Israel and the US are both Zionist machines which will not allow a peaceful Palestinian state to exist alongside Israel. Tell me then; what do you propose? What is a fair solution to both the Jews and the Arabs? A one state solution either means a state run by Jews or Arabs and the other being powerless because there is no fucking way either one is going to have a 50/50 government. I agree Israel's effort of integration is pretty piss poor, only 6% of govt. officials are Arab. Maybe you're a bright young fellow like Nebz and feel that all the Jews should 'get on boats and go back where they came from', if so to you I say fuck off and leave Australia to the Aboriginies, leave your family and your birthplace and go to a place you have never been to live the rest of your life. Even if you believe that the two state solution will never happen it is obviously the best solution.

"The only legal distinction between Arab and Jewish citizens is not one of rights, but rather of civic duty. Since Israel's establishment, Arab citizens have been exempted from compulsory service in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF)." - Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please, find me laws which are set for Arabs and oppress them so.
wow. you give me a quote from an Israeli politician which states that arab citzens = jewish citizens. are you fucking kidding me. i have already said this is not true. fucking google it.

nourak

HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

Israel are using Hammas to excuse their terrorist actions. reports have shown that Israel have been planning their attacks for 6 MONTHS...so in fact their attacks on the now [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']345 killed and 1400 injured[/FONT] were planned and in NO way a retaliation on hammas so called 'breaking the truce'..
there have been 2 Israelis’ killed so far in comparison to the 345 Palestinian people!!!!! so the fact that Israel are terrorists should not even need to be discussed because it is a fact.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC

nourak said:
Israel are using Hammas to excuse their terrorist actions. reports have shown that Israel have been planning their attacks for 6 MONTHS...so in fact their attacks on the now [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']345 killed and 1400 injured[/FONT] were planned and in NO way a retaliation on hammas so called 'breaking the truce'..
there have been 2 Israelis’ killed so far in comparison to the 345 Palestinian people!!!!! so the fact that Israel are terrorists should not even need to be discussed because it is a fact.
Israel has been planning possible attacks for six months whilst the rocket fire has continued on since disengagement in 2005.

Silly child.

bigb0yjames

HSC

i want israel to bomb Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, Jordon,UAE, Kuwait, Sudan, libya, and a few other countries in the region. it might wake those fucking countries up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)