Israel–Gaza conflict (9 Viewers)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Well considering you speak English well...you should be able to pride yourself with spelling it well...just as any person who speaks Chinese as a main language should be able to pride himself with speaking/writing it well.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you finish a sentence with only one period? Why do you post as though each sentence is an unfinished train of thought?

cxlxoxk

HSC
katie tully said:
Your grammar is fucking shit, your misplacement of colons, semi colons and you apostrophe use is fucking shit, and you made the cardinal mistake of not capitalising "I" when referring to yourself.

Fuck off and die.
Lol "you apostrophe use"...its your...and i said "it's" and it was appropriate...i needed "it is" where i put it...

Capitalising "I" when refering to yourself is hardly cardinal...there are much more important rules...

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Lol "you apostrophe use"...its your...and i said "it's" and it was appropriate...i needed "it is" where i put it...

Capitalising "I" when refering to yourself is hardly cardinal...there are much more important rules...
No there aren't. By the way, the lack of r was a typo, not a retarded omission because I can't grasp the English language.

The first rules of English are capitalise at the beginning of sentences, and capitalise "I".

Moral of the story, fuck off and be Israeli cannon fodder. I hate your stinking guts.

cxlxoxk

HSC
katie tully said:
What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you finish a sentence with only one period? Why do you post as though each sentence is an unfinished train of thought?
ahem it is an online forum. i don't care about punctuation, only spelling.

ahem *cough*grammar police*cough*

katie tully said:
No there aren't. By the way, the lack of r was a typo, not a retarded omission because I can't grasp the English language.

The first rules of English are capitalise at the beginning of sentences, and capitalise "I".

Moral of the story, fuck off and be Israeli cannon fodder. I hate your stinking guts.
Well i don't care if you hate me. I am capable of believing that there are people who would hate me. I don't hate anyone (dead or alive) myself though.

My opinion on the israeli-gaza conflict (to be on-topic for once):

IT is stupid. Neither countries are stupid, just the fighting is. It should stop, all humans should know that violence should be an extreme last resort if used at all.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Israel are truly showing great restraint, It'd be easier if they just shot everyone.

boris

Banned
HSC
Israeli soldiers are being good blokes about it all lol, what with the not killing everthing that moves and stuff

sannous1

HSC
Can't wait to see all israel's and americans burn in hell,, ohh yehhhh

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Gaza and Israel conflict

Israel uses weapons which some people regard as chemical weapons? (white phosphorus shells)

This has gone too far.
So does the US, whats your point? It's much better at its job than the alernatives.

"Hours after the United States blocked an attempt by Britain to make the UN Security Council issue a ceasefire call,"

lol, FUCK YEAH

Edit: It says "believed to be." what a joke. GET SOME EVIDENCE.
Edit2: "While the Chemical Weapons Convention does not designate WP as a chemical weapon, various unofficial groups consider it to be one. In recent years, the United States, Israel, Russia, and Argentina have used white phosphorus in combat."

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
sannous1 said:
Can't wait to see all israel's and americans burn in hell,, ohh yehhhh
It won't happen until half of the middle east is turned into glass.

Ambition

HSC
The Article is very sad OMIUM and the worst part is that this has been done all for election purposes, not to counter-attack Hamas. We will see no end to this, and sadly it seems that many people have lost their humanity in boredofstudies. I say this because today in the news I saw a child whose brain was exposed after half of it had been shelled.

As the norwegian doctor said in Gaza: This is not war, this is murder!

Ambition

HSC
katie tully said:
Your grammar is fucking shit, your misplacement of colons, semi colons and you apostrophe use is fucking shit, and you made the cardinal mistake of not capitalising "I" when referring to yourself.

Fuck off and die.
For a person who tries to portray himself as an intelligent guy, from all your posts I could only come to the conclusion that you are uneducated, ill-mannered, in-humane, a heartless piece of flesh and one who tries to make himself feel at ease by putting others down.

Oh congratz to you! Really. Just remember when people sneeze around you, it is not a natural reaction, it is because they are allergic to your stupidty and BS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)