Israel–Gaza conflict (11 Viewers)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Ambition said:
Oh congratz to you! Really. Just remember when people sneeze around you, it is not a natural reaction, it is because they are allergic to your stupidty and BS.
Nah, I'm pretty sure it's because there's pollen in the air and they have hayfever.

Just an FYI: This isn't the Middle East. Here in Australia, we use SCIENCE.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC

cxlxoxk

HSC
Exphate said:
You're right.

I drop a zero

It was meant to say "1 Israeli = 10000 Palestinians"

Thanks for pointing out the mistake <3
No...you added 3 too many zeroes in your original post (1000)...so 1 Israeli = 1 Palestinian.

georgefren

HSC
OR how about 1 israel life = 1 palestinian, and the fact that people on both sides are dying over something like this is a disgrace?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
georgefren said:
OR how about 1 israel life = 1 palestinian, and the fact that people on both sides are dying over something like this is a disgrace?
1 terrorist life =/ 1 future einstein's life

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Exphate said:
Each Israeli life is worth 1000 Palestinian.

All the power to the IDF.
Yeah, says you sitting safely in Wollongong. If you were born in Gaza I think you would have had a different opinion on what your life is worth. They have no power, no clean water and they are almost out of medical supplies. There was a Norwegian (sp?) doctor on Al Jazeera about a hour ago and he was saying that they have run out of blood. You can't possibly think that destroying this many innocent people is justified...

You also reminded me of a quote I heard before, I think it was Joseph Stalin who said it;

"One Death Is A Tragedy; A Million Is A Statistic."

stazi said:
1 terrorist life =/ 1 future einstein's life
Agreed. But not everyone in Gaza is a terrorist. There are 1.5 million people there, the large majority of whom are just innocent people. An operation like this will create anti-Israeli jihadists.

georgefren said:
^THIS^

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Rageeb said:
Yeah, says you sitting safely in Wollongong. If you were born in Gaza I think you would have had a different opinion on what your life is worth. They have no power, no clean water and they are almost out of medical supplies. There was a Norwegian (sp?) doctor on Al Jazeera about a hour ago and he was saying that they have run out of blood. You can't possibly think that destroying this many innocent people is justified...

You also reminded me of a quote I heard before, I think it was Joseph Stalin who said it;

"One Death Is A Tragedy; A Million Is A Statistic."

Agreed. But not everyone in Gaza is a terrorist. There are 1.5 million people there, the large majority of whom are just innocent people. An operation like this will create anti-Israeli jihadists.

^THIS^
They are trolling, Just ignore them.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Exphate said:
Of course I would have a different view. It'd probably be something like 1 Palestinian = 10000 Israelis. And running out of blood and medical supplies? Where is your almighty Hamas now fuckers?
HAMAS is not the ALMIGHTY

we do not TURN TO HAMAS

HAMAS is what the israelis r targeting u freak ... u act like u know everything ay ? where's ur almighty hamas?

u find hamas such a threat that its worth all this genocide..

lol like IRAQ WAS A THREAT

ur dumber than george bush . period.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Omium said:
They are trolling, Just ignore them.
Yeah after reading Exphate's last reply I just can't be bothered, I thought I'd find some debate with substance here but it's just a troll-fest.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
beentherdunthat said:

we do not TURN TO HAMAS

HAMAS is what the israelis r targeting u freak ... u act like u know everything ay ? where's ur almighty hamas?

Do you know what genocide means?

studynerd92

HSC
beentherdunthat said:

we do not TURN TO HAMAS

Couldnt of said it better myself
well done other than the george bush part
i dont think its possible to be dumber than him

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
beentherdunthat said:

we do not TURN TO HAMAS

Genocide ..

Last time I checked, the Holocaust was genocide.
The war in Rwanda was genocide.
The war in Darfur is genocide.

400/2,000,000+ does not = genocide.

Also, the definition of genocide is to attempt to destroy/eradicate an entire race or culture of peoples. The Israeli's aren't trying to obliterate Palestinians from the face of the planet.

Try again.

beentherdunthat

HSC
katie tully said:
Genocide ..

Last time I checked, the Holocaust was genocide.
The war in Rwanda was genocide.
The war in Darfur is genocide.

400/2,000,000+ does not = genocide.

Also, the definition of genocide is to attempt to destroy/eradicate an entire race or culture of peoples. The Israeli's aren't trying to obliterate Palestinians from the face of the planet.

Try again.
u freak

Iraq Body Count

no genocide aye ?

try again.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
u freak

Iraq Body Count

no genocide aye ?

try again.
What the fuck has Iraq got to do with shit, you retard?

You said -
Israel is not carrying out any form of genocide to punish or get rid of Hamas. It is not in Israels best interest to ethnically cleanse Palestine, just because Hamas happen to be a pain in Israel's arse.

Secondly, you batshit insane Muslims were ethnically cleansing each other in Iraq WELL before the war, and even after the war it was Muslims who were still carrying out "genocide".

At least one million Iraqi Kurds were displaced and an estimated 100,000-200,000 killed during the Al-Anfal Campaign (1986-1989)

cxlxoxk

HSC
Exphate said:
Last reply is FACT.
Exphate's "last reply" said:
Of course I would have a different view. It'd probably be something like 1 Palestinian = 10000 Israelis. And running out of blood and medical supplies? Where is your almighty Hamas now fuckers?
Fact my arse.

1 = 1 not 1 = 10,0000 either way (1P does not equal 10,000I, 10,000I does not equal 1P)...

HAMAS is an ORGANISATION not a single being/god, so they can't be called "the almighty" (term for a god).

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Exphate said:
Nah Tully, you're pretty wrong ey.
lol Iraq body count

Dec 25: Four by car bomb at restaurant, Al-Shula

suicide bomber kills 40 outside shrine, Kadhimiya; 1 body found.

GG Americans!

cxlxoxk

HSC
katie tully said:
What the fuck has Iraq got to do with shit, you retard?

You said -

Israel is not carrying out any form of genocide to punish or get rid of Hamas. It is not in Israels best interest to ethnically cleanse Palestine, just because Hamas happen to be a pain in Israel's arse.

Secondly, you batshit insane Muslims were ethnically cleansing each other in Iraq WELL before the war, and even after the war it was Muslims who were still carrying out "genocide".
Genocide was the wrong term for the person that said genocide...it's not genocide, but it's MASS MURDER...Israel is killing of many (but not all) muslims...

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Genocide was the wrong term for the person that said genocide...it's not genocide, but it's MASS MURDER...Israel is killing of many (but not all) muslims...
Boo, hoo. Cry me a river. A quarter of fatalities are civilians. Not ideal, obviously, but hardly mass murder when you consider how many Israeli's have died over the years because of Palestine's relentless shelling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)