Israel–Gaza conflict (7 Viewers)

boris

Banned
HSC
k so someone not retarded, please explain why Hamas rejected the UN cease-fire offer? Wouldn't it be in any normal, non crazy terrorist organisations best interests to stop the Israelis from blowing the fuck out of their civilians?

Like say a powerful country such as russia was raping a small one such as estonia, wouldnt it be in estonias best interests to have a cease-fire called? especially as they had no way of defending themselves apart from ww2 era unguided rockets being fired indiscriminately into civilians? Also if Hamas had agreed with the UN cease-fire, then there would be alot more pressure on Israel to stop. Fucking dumb cunts.

also if this has already been discussed, please link cuz there has been way too much retardation for me to search for it.

boris

Banned
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Weapons used by israel against innocent gazan civilians:

-chaffs and flairs
- Phosphorous bombs
-cluster bombs
-depleeted uranium
- Dense Inert Metal Explosives
- merkavah tanks
-vacumm/thermobaric bombs

...and much more[/COLOR]
lol Weapons used by Hamas against innocent Israeli civilians

-Qassam rocket

rasengan90

HSC
boris said:
lol Weapons used by Hamas against innocent Israeli civilians

-Qassam rocket
Poor Palestinians, can't even afford long range guided missiles :(

boris

Banned
HSC
rasengan90 said:
Poor Palestinians, can't even afford long range guided missiles :(

Lol well shouldn't that be incentive to stop firing their little unguided pieces of shit at israel. In return Israel (most probably), due to no threat from inside gaza, will stop their military offensive.

lol silly arabs. Yes Israel may be morally wrong, but they are still killing people and hamas is enabling them by continuing to fire faggotry little rockets into Israel. As soon as they stop, Israel has no excuse to bomb them lol.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Bullshit. Hamas and the rocket attacks are irrelevant. Israel is intent on killing all Palestinians and they will stop at nothing until they achieve this

Scissors

HSC
Iron said:
Bullshit. Hamas and the rocket attacks are irrelevant. Israel is intent on killing all Palestinians and they will stop at nothing until they achieve this
iron's catching on now.

Gerald10

HSC
Boris you sort of answered your own question in why Hamas rejected the cease fire. "Israel may be morally wrong". Hamas want moral superiority over the Israelis so that they can gain international support and eventually reclaim their land and hence it is in their interest to suffer. Which sounds paradoxical but, I believe, their strategy is similar to that of Ghandi and Mandela. Its also the same reason that they are hiding in schools and mosques so it appears as if Israel is attacking women and children etc.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
What in hell are you talking about? Seconds ago you were agreeing with me that they have failed to come up with the requisite Ghandi/Mandela figure

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Riet said:
hezbollah fight in the name of Islam.
Anything else you want to tell us whilst being completely and utterly uninformed?

Hezbollah fights for the freedom of the Lebanese people and Lebanese lands. They are a religious organisation, but they do not fight in the name of Islam. They are not a mutli-national religious organisation which muslims join in order to fight in the name of Islam. They are a Lebanese organisation set up to end the occupation of Lebanon and the mistreatment of Lebanese.

Scissors

HSC
sam04u said:
Anything else you want to tell us whilst being completely and utterly uninformed?

Hezbollah fights for the freedom of the Lebanese people and Lebanese lands. They are a religious organisation, but they do not fight in the name of Islam. They are not a mutli-national religious organisation which muslims join in order to fight in the name of Islam. They are a Lebanese organisation set up to end the occupation of Lebanon and the mistreatment of Lebanese.
pretty sure they also fight for islam.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Gerald10 said:
Militarily they cannot defeat them Iron.

But no-one thought that an old guy wearing hand woven cloth could drive Britain from India non-violently but it happened.

As I said before their strategy for reclaiming their land is to claim international backing and the moral high ground (as Ghandi did). But Ghandi never violently provoked Britain or deliberately put women and children in harms way - which is the failing of their strategy.

I believe that everything is going to Hamas' plan - massive retaliation by Israel - they will win if it is so unreasonable that the international community will get behind Palestine (which won't happen).
Gerald you're quite intelligent, I must say. But the problem with your viewpoint on the middle east is you don't see the divide which exists and the ingrained double standards. If everyone took your approach, what worked with the states under British imperialism should work to any state suffering a similar fate, but the problem is it doesn't work that way.

The circumstances were different after the second world war. The British empire could no longer justify it's position in India, by no choice of their own the Indians would have one way or another reclaimed the land.

The problem which exists in Palestine is that Israelis will always have a justification. Infact as the self-proclaimed "Jewish state" they have a biblical justification which not only supports the current state, but rather it supports expansion as well.

boris

Banned
HSC
Gerald10 said:
Boris you sort of answered your own question in why Hamas rejected the cease fire. "Israel may be morally wrong". Hamas want moral superiority over the Israelis so that they can gain international support and eventually reclaim their land and hence it is in their interest to suffer. Which sounds paradoxical but, I believe, their strategy is similar to that of Ghandi and Mandela. Its also the same reason that they are hiding in schools and mosques so it appears as if Israel is attacking women and children etc.
Yeah im saying they would gain even more international support if they weren't shoosting rockets at Israel, and has agreed to the cease-fire.

Fuck, i dont care who claims ownership of the land. It should be ours seeing as we took it off the turks in ww1. Oh wait it should be theirs cos the ottoman empire had it before ww1. oh wait it should be the byzantine empires land. oh wait it should be the romans land etc

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Boris said:
k so someone not retarded, please explain why Hamas rejected the UN cease-fire offer? Wouldn't it be in any normal, non crazy terrorist organisations best interests to stop the Israelis from blowing the fuck out of their civilians?
Because Hamas members are batshit insane.

I'll remind you it doesn't excuse anything Israel does though.

*drops white phosphorus bomb on playground*

boris said:
Fuck, i dont care who claims ownership of the land. It should be ours seeing as we took it off the turks in ww1. Oh wait it should be theirs cos the ottoman empire had it before ww1. oh wait it should be the byzantine empires land. oh wait it should be the romans land etc
That is then and this is now. The wisest solution would be to hand over the land depending on who lives where, no? Eg: Not many Arabs live in Tel Aviv, so keep it as Jewish land. Eg: Not many Jews live anywhere in the north of Israel, so make it Arab land. etc etc etc.

Exphate said:
Not fighting for Islam?
I don't know enough about Hezbollah to argue about it, but I do know that you don't know what you're on about (ever), and it you'd be wise to stfu before beint pwnt! ^_^

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Weapons used by israel against innocent gazan civilians:

-chaffs and flairs
- Phosphorous bombs
-cluster bombs
-depleeted uranium
- Dense Inert Metal Explosives
- merkavah tanks
-vacumm/thermobaric bombs

...and much more[/color]
Chaff and flairs aren't weapons you tard.
I haven't seen anything indicating they used phosphorus bombs, just white phosphorus
Where are reports they've been using cluster bombs?
Depleted uranium is no more poisonous than lead
Well no shit they used tanks
So what? It's just another type of missile.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Hamas has used:
-Avtomat Kalashnikova obraztsa 1947 goda
-Avtomat Kalashnikova Modernizirovanniy
-Avtomat Kalashnikova Skladnoy priklad

boris

Banned
HSC
Because palestine isn't a country and shit i say that Israel just gives some of the mainly arab land in the north to Lebanon, in exchange for less rockets shot at them. IF rockets are still fired then makes war again etc. And give some of that scummy Gaza to Egypt (if egypt want the shithole) in exchange for peace and shit and that way Israel no longer has some fucking retard minority with rockets living amoungst them, and the arabs get to live in proper arab countries with real governments and shit.

good idea no?

boris

Banned
HSC
DkAssain said:
And Can you give some Reason on why he just went out and decided "Ohh lets kill some jews today, it will be fun".

WIll give me a history lesson iam not much of a history enthusiast.
lol thats exactly why he did it. Didnt you ever wonder why the Italians (led by the jew hating pope) were part of the axis, hell bent on destruction of the joos?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
DkAssain said:
WIll give me a history lesson iam not much of a history enthusiast.

And Can you give some Reason on why he just went out and decided "Ohh lets kill some jews today, it will be fun".
Partly because it was a scapegoat that let him take control of Germany and partly because he was a racist fucker. He believed the "Jewish Race" were inferior. For the record he also killed millions of Slavs and paraplegics and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)