Israel and Palestine (3 Viewers)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

HotShot said:
I didnt say that! I said the Jews use the excuse of the Holocaust to defend the right of Israel.
Jews did not use holocaust to defend the right of Israel. You are the one who use it. Jews defend their rights to exist because they can.

ARabs in general will not get along with Israel's one of the reasons is religion and others as a result of the past.
No one get along with arabs, they are hated everywhere they live. The most hated people in america are saudi arabs, the most hated people in australia are lebanese arabs, the most hated people in france are algerian/morrocan arabs and you know why.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
No one get along with arabs, they are hated everywhere they live. The most hated people in america are saudi arabs, the most hated people in australia are lebanese arabs, the most hated people in france are algerian/morrocan arabs and you know why.
Thats one hell of a statement. Prove it.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
Jews did not use holocaust to defend the right of Israel. You are the one who use it. Jews defend their rights to exist because they can.
He's right there. But the Jews also used the Holocaust as an excuse to gather support to create Israel. Since people felt sorry that it happened and felt sorry for the horrors the Jewish people suffered, etc.

nathan71088

HSC

S1M0 said:
He's right there. But the Jews also used the Holocaust as an excuse to gather support to create Israel. Since people felt sorry that it happened and felt sorry for the horrors the Jewish people suffered, etc.
One would hate to think that the reason 6 million people were murdered was for the creation of a state. I disagree that Israel was formed DUE to the Holocaust but I belielieve that it's formation AT THAT TIME was, sadly, aided by the events of the Holocaust. It is no secret that of the 33 countries that voted for an independant Israel, some did not vote solely because they felt the Jews deserved Israel, clearly they saw an attrocity and did what they believed was right.

I do not totally agree with these but two other reasons for their votes are suggested as: they did not wish to take in those displaced people from the holocaust and therefore Israel's formation solved this problem. Another reason is that many countries are said to have known about the attrocities but did nothing. Helping the formation of Israel could be seen as a redeeming action by the countries that stood by so they could avoid scrutiny and having their past actions critiqued.

The Jews did not "use the Holocaust as an excuse to gather support to create Israel". Other countries were not allowing in enough Jews to prevent further bloodshed and so the Holocaust was not an excuse for a safe haven...it was a reason. It is, IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE, besides the point that Jews believe that they have rightful ownership over Israel.
Clearly Israel's independance is linked to the Holocaust but I don't like to think it is based on it.

jenzipoo

HSC

HotShot said:
You do realise the middle eastern conflict - is a primarily a political conflict drivin by religious motives?
be very careful in your statement because the stark majority of israelis are not religious in any sense of the word...they just happen to be of jewish decent purely because of the past mass immigration to a 'jewish' homeland at a time when people with any traces of jewish blood were treated like dirt for the mere fact that they were jewish and this doesnt just include the holocaust.

The jews will defend Israel on two basis - the Holocaust and the God's will. Those are there two primary reasons.
not all jews support israel and not all supporters of israel are jewish.
each 'defender' of israels right to exist will have their own reasoning.
the idea of the holocaust as a reason for israel's existence stems from the notion of continual jewish persucation dating back hundreds if not thousands of years. the holocaust was just seen as the cherry on the top...the event that pushed the notion of zionism and the idea for a jewish state over the edge and into practice.
many religious people will use the 'god's will' reason. i say each to their own.
there are other reasons that people will use but the main ones stem from the notion that a religion/race/whatever you may characterise the jewish people to be, have been persucuted and exiled from the region for hundreds of years and a land where jews can escape too was needed and created.

for the Arabs - it has always been there land, and they have been mishandled by the British.
the arabs have not always had this land! the jews had been present for many years and exiled first from this land and then from other countries.
yes they may have been mishandled by the british but the jews werent given the greatest treatment either. that has no standard credibility because if we trace back in time i could name many countries who mishandled jews throughout the ages...doesnt mean they have claim to the land of those countries

After all the region was under British mandate, and it was them who where controlling the region's affairs. Controlling immigration and trying to settle disputes.
But of course the poms dont do a good job at anything, they screwed they allowed too many jews into the country.
yes they were controlling immigration, but that majorly limited jewish immigration especially after the holocaust! jews had to illegally make their way not only into the heavily restricted region but also many other countries not willing to take jews in.

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
everyone hates aryan beauty and his silly comments :)

HotShot

-_-
HSC

jenzipoo said:
be very careful in your statement because the stark majority of israelis are not religious in any sense of the word...they just happen to be of jewish decent purely because of the past mass immigration to a 'jewish' homeland at a time when people with any traces of jewish blood were treated like dirt for the mere fact that they were jewish and this doesnt just include the holocaust.
If they are not religious - then they are not jews - quite simply. It is irreleveant whether they are religious are not anyway. As i said its primarily political movement (zionism) and drivin by religious motives.

not all jews support israel and not all supporters of israel are jewish.
each 'defender' of israels right to exist will have their own reasoning.
the idea of the holocaust as a reason for israel's existence stems from the notion of continual jewish persucation dating back hundreds if not thousands of years. the holocaust was just seen as the cherry on the top...the event that pushed the notion of zionism and the idea for a jewish state over the edge and into practice.
many religious people will use the 'god's will' reason. i say each to their own.
there are other reasons that people will use but the main ones stem from the notion that a religion/race/whatever you may characterise the jewish people to be, have been persucuted and exiled from the region for hundreds of years and a land where jews can escape too was needed and created.
I was always under the belief that the jews had lived in that region for thousands of years. and here you telling they were exiled, prosecuted etc.
They may have been prosecuted in other areas- but this has happened to everyone at some stage in history. ITs no excuse.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

jenzipoo said:
"jewish blood" implies that you consider the jewish people as a race. Fact is, that being jewish involves a culture, a religion but they are NOT a race.

All this comes from a Jewish person by the way, just in case you decide to argue by questioning my sources.

Last edited:

nathan71088

HSC

HotShot said:
If they are not religious - then they are not jews - quite simply. It is irreleveant whether they are religious are not anyway. As i said its primarily political movement (zionism) and drivin by religious motives.
"If they are not religious - then they are not jews - quite simply. "

Um no.

That is completely wrong.
If you mean something other than "a jew who is not religious is not a jew" then please clarify this because that statement quoted seems to sound like my interpretation and that is 100% wrong.

jimmayyy

HSC

i am anti israel. i think how the jews have been persecuted throughout history is all terrible and such, but really, if a race of people designates themselves "the chosen ones" they can expect to cop a bit of flack. plus, kicking out the arabs (who didn't carry out the holocaust, now did they?) to make it up to them isnt the solution.

xXeMoxXxCoRexX

you can't be half as emo
on a grassy knoll, overlooking the dregs of the lu
HSC

Miles Edgeworth said:
Wow you know so very little about the situation it's not funny. It's not like four synagogues full of people paradropped into the middle east and ran yelling and screaming, banging tins through the area, scaring off the moon-coons.
Actually, according to wikipedia, that's just how it went down.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC

MaNiElla said:
Umm NO, thats how it really went down.
yes thats true, it shows how weak 500 million arabs are. They got their world turned upside down by a few hundred zionist dropped from dakota plane LOL. :rofl:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

YankeeChica said:
yes thats true, it shows how weak 500 million arabs are. They got their world turned upside down by a few hundred zionist dropped from dakota plane LOL. :rofl:
ofcourse 500 million arabs are weak...BUT, not as weak as the "few hundred zionist" who cant do anything alone, they practically begged and cried their way through to get palestine. If it wasnt for Britian, those "few hundred zionist" would be still be lying around the streets of europe.

BTW, its a good thing that you deleted that prince william break-up thread, because you were really starting to look like a full on retard.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC

crying and begging was more successful than suicide bombings which arabs resorted to and still they have not got the land . who's the loser :D

nathan71088

HSC

MaNiElla said:
ofcourse 500 million arabs are weak...BUT, not as weak as the "few hundred zionist" who cant do anything alone, they practically begged and cried their way through to get palestine. If it wasnt for Britian, those "few hundred zionist" would be still be lying around the streets of europe.

BTW, its a good thing that you deleted that prince william break-up thread, because you were really starting to look like a full on retard.
"they practically begged and cried their way through to get palestine. If it wasnt for Britian, those "few hundred zionist" would be still be lying around the streets of europe."
Umm yes...and no...Yes - Sure the crying and begging by some happened at that time for the land of Israel. Maybe it was because there was a desire for the land of Israel as a homeland...or maybe it was the desire for a land where they would not be murdered, forced into labour, shot in pits that THEY dug or placed into camps to die tortuous deaths. I don't know for certain but I rekon a few of the human population would agree they would cry and beg if faced with that, don't you think?
No (because) many didn't have time or resources to even contemplate a return to Palestine as the fled from one European country to another. You may have mistaken these outcries. It wasn't land they begged for in Europe, it was life, but I see where you went wrong, the beginning letter is the same and both words DO have four letters...

"If it wasnt for Britian, those "few hundred zionist" would be still be lying around the streets of europe."
Hmmm, yep the British sure were the ole' backbone to the migration, by Jews, to Palestine. The White Papers (1922, 1930 and 1939) and the Exodus boat incident were just for fun right?...riiight?

jenzipoo

HSC

HotShot said:
i refuse to actually rebut you in that sense. what a load of b.s.

I was always under the belief that the jews had lived in that region for thousands of years. and here you telling they were exiled, prosecuted etc.
They may have been prosecuted in other areas- but this has happened to everyone at some stage in history. ITs no excuse.
jews were always present in the land of israel but were still persecuted dating back thousands of years. jewish people all over the world were exiled, persecuted, pogroms were carried out and anti semitism was rife - and this isnt a new development.
it hasnt happened to any other group of people like it has happened to the jews, so dont even make the comparison.
the romans, the greeks, the turks - all groups of people from ancient times that have fallen and dissapearing, so dont even draw a comparison.

jenzipoo

HSC

S1M0 said:
"jewish blood" implies that you consider the jewish people as a race. Fact is, that being jewish involves a culture, a religion but they are NOT a race.

All this comes from a Jewish person by the way, just in case you decide to argue by questioning my sources.
i completely agree with you..and im the first to never call jews a race because thats exactly how Hitler defined the Jews. Judaism is a religion, a culture and a group of people. for the mere fact that people can convert into Judaism it removes the category of race. BUT what i was drawing on was the fact that ignoratn people have persecuted Jews by Jewish blood so even those who had any traces of Judaism along family lines were persecuted for being Jewish even if they didnt accept, practice or even aknowledge their jewish identity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)