Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

jenzipoo

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

jimmayyy said:
i am anti israel. i think how the jews have been persecuted throughout history is all terrible and such, but really, if a race of people designates themselves "the chosen ones" they can expect to cop a bit of flack. plus, kicking out the arabs (who didn't carry out the holocaust, now did they?) to make it up to them isnt the solution.
hmm one tip...go educate yourself

the arabs and holocaust - no connection.

the jews dont rant about being the chosen one - have you met a jew? does he/she say that?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

jenzipoo said:
the jews dont rant about being the chosen one - have you met a jew? does he/she say that?
No, but they most certainly act like it.

Proof: Miles Edgeworth.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

jenzipoo said:
hmm one tip...go educate yourself

the arabs and holocaust - no connection.
That person didnt say that the arabs did the halocaust, he just said that they shouldnt kick out the arabs, becuase it wasnt them who totured those jews.

jenzipoo said:
And im sorry, but they do rant on about being the choosen ones, they even claim that its written in their torah.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

nathan71088 said:
Umm yes...and no...Yes - Sure the crying and begging by some happened at that time for the land of Israel. Maybe it was because there was a desire for the land of Israel as a homeland...or maybe it was the desire for a land where they would not be murdered, forced into labour, shot in pits that THEY dug or placed into camps to die tortuous deaths. I don't know for certain but I rekon a few of the human population would agree they would cry and beg if faced with that, don't you think??
well, they shouldnt do the same thing to the palestinians, they torture the palestinians in the same way that they were tortured before coming to palestine, if not worse.

nathan71088 said:
Hmmm, yep the British sure were the ole' backbone to the migration, by Jews, to Palestine. The White Papers (1922, 1930 and 1939) and the Exodus boat incident were just for fun right?...riiight?
Dont even try to hint that the British didnt help them go and settle in Palestine. If it wasnt for them, you know perfectly well that you would not have your state of israel.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

jenzipoo said:
it hasnt happened to any other group of people like it has happened to the jews
Just to stop you there on that one statement.

Yeah, you forgot about the Copts. We've been persecuted for around as long as you have :)

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC

this line of discussion is begging the question - does every persecuted peoples deserve a state at another groups expense?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

onebytwo said:
this line of discussion is begging the question - does every persecuted peoples deserve a state at another groups expense?
No.

Because two wrongs don't make a right. A wrong gets committed, so the victim commits another wrong to another group to make it up to them. It just ends up in a messed up situation. Hence the middle east.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

nathan71088 said:
And for the record: Don't compare the middle eastern conflict to the Holocaust. Surely, making reference to the holocaust, you agree that it happened. So, considering this, you know you are wrong. Please don't do it as it can be received as offensive.
The argument that i think people here are trying to make is that the jewish people has suffered one of the worst atrocities ever committed, and yet they themselves, despite having suffered the holocaust, suppress and discriminate against the palestinians. Sure you can argue against suicide bombings and jihad and such, but thats not the point. What Israel is doing is a bit hypocritical, dont you think?

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC

S1M0 said:
Just to stop you there on that one statement.

Yeah, you forgot about the Copts. We've been persecuted for around as long as you have :)
It's not Jewish people's fault that Copt christians are persecuted. Rather, an evidence of the blood thirsty islamic fundamentalist hatred against non muslims, regardless of their race and nationality. Copts are mostly Egyptians arabs, so are egyptian muslims. Yet they butcher eachother like shiite and sunni muslims in Iraq.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

YankeeChica said:
It's not Jewish people's fault that Copt christians are persecuted. Rather, an evidence of the blood thirsty islamic fundamentalist hatred against non muslims, regardless of their race and nationality. Copts are mostly Egyptians arabs, so are egyptian muslims. Yet they butcher eachother like shiite and sunni muslims in Iraq.
True, but uh....i never said that the Jewish people were to blame for the persecution of the Coptic Christians. I don't see where you got that one from.

Oh, and we're not Egyptian arabs. We're Egyptians. :)

nathan71088

HSC

S1M0 said:
The argument that i think people here are trying to make is that the jewish people has suffered one of the worst atrocities ever committed, and yet they themselves, despite having suffered the holocaust, suppress and discriminate against the palestinians. Sure you can argue against suicide bombings and jihad and such, but thats not the point. What Israel is doing is a bit hypocritical, dont you think?
"suppress and discriminate against the palestinians."
Again with the Newspeak. Security personnel check people for bombs when they come into shopping centres...its DISCRIMINATION. A permit is needed to cross the border...It's SUPPRESION...come on, it's a bit old already

Secondly, "suppress and discriminate against the palestinians", I am harping on about this statement because the middle eastern conflict has been likened to the Holocaust. The NAZI's did not "suppress and discriminate against the" Jews. Suppress and discriminate is what happens in the work place. It is false and a lie to hint that the actions of Israel are similar to those commited in NAZI germany.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

nathan71088 said:
Again with the Newspeak. Security personnel check people for bombs when they come into shopping centres...its DISCRIMINATION. A permit is needed to cross the border...It's SUPPRESION...come on, it's a bit old already.
....whatever...

nathan71088 said:
It is false and a lie to hint that the actions of Israel are similar to those commited in NAZI germany.
its not false and its not a lie, and there's nothing you can do about it. They're thirsty for palestinian blood, and the whole world is trying to deny that fact, but once again whatever...

banco55

HSC

I think one of the positive things for Israel about withdrawing completely from the west bank would be the palestinians would inevitably behave like idiots and stay mired in poverty/violence. The big difference is they wll no longer be able to blame it on Israel. If any of you want to enjoy the wonders of Palestinian society go and visit Gaza.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

nathan71088 said:
Again with the Newspeak. Security personnel check people for bombs when they come into shopping centres...its DISCRIMINATION. A permit is needed to cross the border...It's SUPPRESION...come on, it's a bit old already

Secondly, "suppress and discriminate against the palestinians", I am harping on about this statement because the middle eastern conflict has been likened to the Holocaust. The NAZI's did not "suppress and discriminate against the" Jews. Suppress and discriminate is what happens in the work place. It is false and a lie to hint that the actions of Israel are similar to those commited in NAZI germany.
You managed to completly avoid my question.

I'll ask again. considering that the jewish people has suffered the attrocities of the holocaust, do you think thats its a bit hypocritical considering what you're doing to the Palestinian people?

And i'm not comparing the holocaust to the Palestinian-Israel situation. So quit avoiding the question.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

banco55 said:
I think one of the positive things for Israel about withdrawing completely from the west bank would be the palestinians would inevitably behave like idiots and stay mired in poverty/violence. The big difference is they wll no longer be able to blame it on Israel. If any of you want to enjoy the wonders of Palestinian society go and visit Gaza.
Hey that'll probably be the case.

Oh, and thats a pretty good quote on your sig. I just had to say that :)

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC

banco55 said:
If any of you want to enjoy the wonders of Palestinian society go and visit Gaza.
if any of you want to enjoy the benefits of israeli military occupation and consistent curfews and indiscriminate home imprisonment, visit the west bank!

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC

S1M0 said:
You managed to completly avoid my question.

I'll ask again. considering that the jewish people has suffered the attrocities of the holocaust, do you think thats its a bit hypocritical considering what you're doing to the Palestinian people?

And i'm not comparing the holocaust to the Palestinian-Israel situation. So quit avoiding the question.
No it is not hypocritical to kill terrorist, in fact it is Israeli right to kill palestinian terrorist and they will continue to kill if needed . Israel treat palestinian as five star hotel guest and they are better off occupied by israel. Thats why they loved it so much that they dont want israel to end occupation, despite Israeli wish to leave west bank. Whenever Israel started withdrawing from a particular area, the first thing palestinian did is killing innocent civlian somewhere inside israel so Israeli troops can go back to west bank.

HotShot

-_-
HSC

YankeeChica said:
No it is not hypocritical to kill terrorist, in fact it is Israeli right to kill palestinian terrorist and they will continue to kill if needed . Israel treat palestinian as five star hotel guest and they are better off occupied by israel. Thats why they loved it so much that they dont want israel to end occupation, despite Israeli wish to leave west bank. Whenever Israel started withdrawing from a particular area, the first thing palestinian did is killing innocent civlian somewhere inside israel so Israeli troops can go back to west bank.
You avoided his question. Where does terrorists come into this?

I mean if you claim that all Palestinians are terrorists to justify these acts. Then I am sure thats all HItler has to say about the JEws to justify his acts.

Answer the question properly.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC

HotShot said:
You avoided his question. Where does terrorists come into this?

I mean if you claim that all Palestinians are terrorists to justify these acts. Then I am sure thats all HItler has to say about the JEws to justify his acts.

Answer the question properly.
You avoided the reason of Israel occupation of west bank . Terrorism is the reason why israel still have troops inside west bank.

Palestinians are very happy to be under jewish rule, they begged to be occupied and they dont want israel to withdraw. Hitler's reason is only acceptable to muslims and people like you who idolize him. No wonder all arabs and muslim countries are opressed by their own mini Hitlers such as Saddam, Ayatollah, Bashir, Mubarak and Gadaffi. All of them had 100,000 arab bloods in their hands. It probably serve them right!:rofl:

banco55

HSC

Israel doesn't occupy the west bank due to terrorism it occupies the west bank to give it a strategic buffer between its enemies. It occupies the golan heights for the same reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)