• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Israel is not part of ARAB WORLD, but there are nearly 1 million ARABS who are citizens of ISRAEL in ISRAEL. Stop being so damn ignorant. There are thousands of Arabs in Australia and Australia is not an Arab world either.

Arab citizens of Israel enjoys all the rights end privileges afforded to all citizens.

Those Arabs are Israeli Nationals , they have Israeli Passport, they have Israeli Citizenship, they can vote in ISRAELI parliament Election, they can be MP and they can be Israeli Prime Minister, as long as they have enough support and Yes those people are ARABS.

You need to shut your pie hole before talking about hole in my argument.

Here is a reading Lesson for you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel then comeback.
The neutrality of this article is disputed.
- Upfront!

have a look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Arab_citizens_of_Israel

there are ONLY 1 million arabs in Israel:
lowest estimates claim there were about 410,000 Arab Muslims and Christians in Palestine in 1893. A Zionist estimate claimed there were over 600,000 Arabs in Palestine. in the 1890s.
- so one could say that about 400 000-600 000 arab population increase in about 116 years! which isnt much..
http://www.mideastweb.org/palpop.htm

http://www.israelipalestinianprocon.org/populationpalestine.html - there were 730k arabs in palestine.. and now there is only 1million in Israel which makes up most of palestine...

Aryanbeauty

HSC
HotShot said:
- Upfront!

have a look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Arab_citizens_of_Israel

there are ONLY 1 million arabs in Israel: - so one could say that about 400 000-600 000 arab population increase in about 116 years! which isnt much..
http://www.mideastweb.org/palpop.htm

http://www.israelipalestinianprocon.org/populationpalestine.html - there were 730k arabs in palestine.. and now there is only 1million in Israel which makes up most of palestine...
Another idiot, there are more than 3 million Arabs in territories in West Bank and Gaza, that makes it 4 million at the least.

1 million (1,213,000) is those who live under Israel, another 3 million in West Bank and Gaza (under Palestianian Authority) an increase of more than 3 million in 116 years.

I hope I dont have to explain what and where West Bank and Gaza are :D

Generator

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Another idiot, there are more than 3 million Arabs in territories in West Bank and Gaza, that makes it 4 million at the least.

1 million (1,213,000) is those who live under Israel, another 3 million in West Bank and Gaza (under Palestianian Authority) an increase of more than 3 million in 116 years.

I hope I dont have to explain what and where West Bank and Gaza are :D
They're occupied territories, not a part of the state of Israel.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Ding Ding Ding.. We have a winner :D
Ah, your post implied otherwise (i.e., you seemed to be suggesting that there are 4 million Palestinians with Israeli citisenship/within the state of Israel, not that there are 4 million Palestinians within the territories controlled by Israel).

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Generator said:
Ah, your post implied otherwise (i.e., you seemed to be suggesting that there are 4 million Palestinians with Israeli citisenship/within the state of Israel, not that there are 4 million Palestinians within the territories controlled by Israel).
No I did not imply nor suggest there are 4 million in Israel, I said there are 1 million inside Israel another 3 million in territories ruled by Palestinian Authority in gaza and west Bank.

lowest estimates claim there were about 410,000 Arab Muslims and Christians in Palestine in 1893. A Zionist estimate claimed there were over 600,000 Arabs in Palestine. in the 1890s.

Palestine in 1890 include all territories currently under Israel and PLA. Now there are 4 million in the same area, 1 million inside Israel 3 million inside Gaza and West Bank with an in crease of at least 3 million of Arab people in the same area.

Arabs living inside Israel are Israeli and outside or those under PLA are Palestinian.

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
No I did not imply nor suggest there are 4 million in Israel, I said there are 1 million inside Israel another 3 million in territories ruled by Palestinian Authority in gaza and west Bank.

Palestine in 1890 include all territories currently under Israel and PLA. Now there are 4 million in the same area, 1 million inside Israel 3 million inside Gaza and West Bank with an in crease of at least 3 million of Arab people in the same area.

Arabs living inside Israel are Israeli and outside or those under PLA are Palestinian.
seriously you should just shut up...you keep contradicting yourself man...

wat the hell does palestine have to do with this...how does the amount of people living in israel relate to israel killing inncent victims? huh?

ps im suprised you dont have a thread congratulating and praising israel...

oh and i tought you might want to read + re-read this ...due to

Terrorism is the systematic use or threatened use of violence to intimidate a population or government and thereby effect political, religious, or ideological change.[1][2] Acts of terrorism are not intended to merely victimize or eliminate those who are killed, injured, or taken hostage, but rather to intimidate and influence the societies to which they belong. Modern terrorism has come to be defined in part by the influential power of the mass media, which terrorists co-opt in their efforts to amplify and broadcast feelings of intense fear and anger. As a type of unconventional warfare, terrorism is designed to weaken or supplant existing political landscapes through capitulation or acquiescence as opposed to subversion or direct military action.

"Terrorist attacks" are usually characterized as "indiscriminate," "targeting of civilians," or executed "with disregard for human life." The term "terrorism" is often used to assert that the political violence of an enemy is immoral, wanton, and unjustified. According to the definition of terrorism typically used by states, academics, counter-terrorism experts, and non-governmental organizations, "terrorists" are actors who don't belong to any recognized armed forces, or who don't adhere to the laws of war, and who are therefore regarded as "rogue actors"." Those accused of being "terrorists" rarely identify themselves as such, and instead typically use terms that refer to their ideological or ethnic struggle, such as: separatist, liberator, revolutionary, vigilante, militant, paramilitary, guerrilla, or rebel.
Terrorism has been utilized by a broad array of organizations to further their objectives, including both right-wing and left-wing political parties, nationalistic and religious groups, revolutionaries, and ruling governments.

oh you have to read this :uhhuh: its part of terrorism...wikepedia

Hate Crimes – An attack against an individual of a specific religious, political, or ethnic group because of their affiliations. Examples would include: KKK and the blacks, the Nazis and the Jews and the Jewish treatment of Palestinians.:eek: :eek: :eek:

^^^^^^did you see that ........i cant believe it...such lies...i cant believe some one would even think of israel in such a way :angry: i mean seriously they are only trying to help the palestinians they ARE after all living in israel...right?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
seriously you should just shut up...you keep contradicting yourself man...
Terrorism is the systematic use or threatened use ......
oh you have to read this :uhhuh: its part of terrorism...wikepedia
Hate Crimes – An attack against an individual of a specific religious, political, or ethnic group because of their affiliations. Examples would include: KKK and the blacks, the Nazis and the Jews and the Jewish treatment of Palestinians.:eek: :eek: :eek:

^^^^^^did you see that ........i cant believe it...such lies...i cant believe some one would even think of israel in such a way :angry: i mean seriously they are only trying to help the palestinians they ARE after all living in israel...right?
Help Palestinians by firing rockets into Israel? Bleh thats not gonna work.

How exactly am I contradicting myself? Elucidate please?

It's good to know some arab kid have the guts to read before posting message out of their ass. Thanks for taking my suggestions seriously. :D

Did you made up that hate crime definition and include that word Jewish treatment of Palestinians?

wat the hell does palestine have to do with this...how does the amount of people living in israel relate to israel killing inncent victims? huh?

One of your fellowkind said Arabs are not Israeli national. I was replying to him. Yes I advised him a reading lesson so that he don't embarass himself again.

Good definition of Terrorism, do not forget this.

7 March 2006 - 2006 Varanasi bombings. An attack attributed to Lashkar-e-Toiba by Uttar Pradesh government officials, over 28 killed and over 100 injured, in a series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station in the Hindu holy city of Varanasi. Uttar Pradesh government officials.
9 November 2005 - 2005 Amman bombings. Over 60 killed and 115 injured, in a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan. Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.
29 October 2005 - 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival.
23 July 2005 - Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
7 July 2005 - Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
4 February 2005 - Muslim militants attacked the Christian community in Demsa, Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people.
3 September 2004 Many School Children Killed by "Chechen Separatists". 344 civilians killed.
11 March 2004 - Multiple bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured. (alleged link to Al-Qaeda)
16 May 2004- Casablanca Attacks - 4 simultaneous attacks in Casablanca killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafaia Jihadia.
12 October 2002 - Bombing in Bali nightclub. 202 killed, 300 injured.
24 September 2002 - Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured.[29][30]
7 May 2002 - Bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured
9 March 2002 - Café suicide bombing in Jerusalem; 11 killed, 54 injured
3 March 2002 - Suicide bomb attack on a Passover Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel. 29 dead, 133 injured
13 December 2001-Suicide attack on India's parliament in New Delhi. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. Allegedly done by Pakistan-based Islamic terrorists organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba.
11 September 2001 - September 11, 2001 attacks 4 planes hijacked and crashed into World Trade Center and The Pentagon by 19 hijackers. Nearly 3000 dead.
7 August 1998 - 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 225 dead. 4000+ injured
25 June 1996 - Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
26 February 1993 - World Trade Center bombing. 6 killed.
18 April 1983 - April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. 63 killed.
All these people are killed apprently to satisfy the blood lust of a paedophile named Muhammad who married a 9 yrs old girl Aisha at the age of 54!

ps im suprised you dont have a thread congratulating and praising israel...

Unlike Hizbollah and other arabs around the world, I don't celebrate death and defeat, I only celebrate heroes' wins against terrorist.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I've got a splitting headache, so I'll make this quick.

AryanBeauty, it's already obvious that you're a zionist jew. (we don't need to go there), you also admitted that aslong as muslims exist, and what Israel back (that they're terrorists and should be killed by Israel).

I asked, "what would it take for you to lose support in Israel", your response implied, that you wanted the genocide of all muslim opposition.

Typical Zionist Jew response, stealing a country, kidnapping a nation, and destroying another nation. Yet you still truly believe that Israel are the heroes? How can it be, that a people which was once persecuted and knew true hardship could now be the 'Evil' terrorist opressors.

Viciously attacking a people of another denomination, for asking of the Israelis their rights. (The freedom of their innocent brethren), and others asking for their country back.

What makes Israel owning that land fair? How is it logical? (answer without using Jew-Logic). Halakah isn't Jew-Logic, it goes against it.

The most important of the Mizvot, "Thou SHALT not murder", does that mean you should support it? You all fail as Jews, the Honourable Prophet Mohammed was told that all religions will fail, and was correct. Calling such a prophet of the Same god of yours a peadophile is impeding on your own doom.

Just remember, Study what your (G-d), asks you too and listen to another importan Mizvot... "Do Not to stand by idly when a human life is in danger!"

I think that is all that there is left to say. (You're not even a real Jew, just ruining the name of a true Jewish person. Sinner!)

Since, the year 300 (To heed the call of every prophet in each generation, provided that he neither adds to, nor takes away from the Torah)

-End

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
It's fair that the Jews own the land because half the middle east provoked a war with them in which the aggressors lost their land to an Israeli reponse they underestimated. The lesson being that you fuck with Israel, they fuck you back.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
All these people are killed apprently to satisfy the blood lust of a paedophile named Muhammad who married a 9 yrs old girl Aisha at the age of 54!
She wasn't 9 years old, you idiot. She was 14 and married at around 15. I think many muslim scholars know more than you on this issue. 13-16, is still relatively young, but it was normal at those times for such things. Especially because of Life expectancy and what not, but professing that she was 9 is an incredibly stupid thing. Especially since Islam believes sexual intercourse is only for the reproduction of humans and nothing else. (that's why things like condoms are against 'traditional islam', but in modern times it's more accepted then raising a baby which cannot be taken care of or may be ill).

[A woman can't bear children untill the age of menstruation, usually between 11-19. Therefore it would be impossible for the prophet to marry a woman younger than that age.]

Remember the times were different regarding education and life expectancy. (A girl at the age of 13-15 back then would have been in her prime. )

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I hate when these topics get sidetracked, it's a technique of these scapegoats to divert attention off of jewish activity.

But just to end this ridiculous discussion.

Marriage At Puberty Today

The Prophet’s contemporaries (both enemies and friends) clearly accepted the Prophet’s marriage to `Aishah(R) without any problem. We see the evidence for this by the lack of criticism against the marriage until modern times. However, a change in culture has caused the change in our times today.

Even today in the 21st century, the age of sexual consent is still quite low in many places. In Japan, people can legally have sex at age 13, and in Spain they can legally have sex at the age of 12 years oldSource: http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm. A 40-year-old man having sex with a 14-year-old woman may be a “pedophile” in the United States, but neither in China today, where the age of consent is 14, nor in the United States in the last century. Biology is a much better standard by which to determine these things, not the arbitrariness of human culture. In the U.S. during the last century, the age of consent was 10 years old. California was the first state to change the age of consent to 14, which it did in 1889. After California, other U.S. states joined in and raised the age of consent tooSource: http://www.ageofconsent.com/comments/numberone.htm.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Calculon said:
It's fair that the Jews own the land because half the middle east provoked a war with them in which the aggressors lost their land to an Israeli reponse they underestimated. The lesson being that you fuck with Israel, they fuck you back.
Yea I agree.. the jews own the land, because they own the land. Maybe you want to claim you have a historical/ethical right to the land or whatever, but if you don't have the force/support (economic, militarily, politically) to back it up, it's nothing but hot air.

Anyway, while I agree with you sam that marrying a young child would not be such a huge thing at the time and in many ways it was probably beneficial for the child, I'm not 100% sure if you have your facts straight.

This is where people get the idea that muhammed married her at 6 years old.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/008.smt.html#008.3310

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/062.sbt.html#007.062.064

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/062.sbt.html#007.062.065

Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/062.sbt.html#007.062.088

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/058.sbt.html#005.058.236

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/058.sbt.html#005.058.234

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/abudawud/041.sat.html#041.4915
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/abudawud/041.sat.html#041.4916
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/abudawud/041.sat.html#041.4917

Some muslims accept the claims, but profess that he was doing the girl a great favour by marrying her and looking after her.

edit: I am under the impression that the haddith's written there are generally accepted by most sunni muslims.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea I agree.. the jews own the land, because they own the land. Maybe you want to claim you have a historical/ethical right to the land or whatever, but if you don't have the force/support (economic, militarily, politically) to back it up, it's nothing but hot air.
You've got a point, it's a damn shame that they couldn't defeat the armies militarily and just push them back. It would have been better that way, instead of the Israelis one day deciding to 'give it back' after destroying the entire middle east. (in a way which is merciful and would be seen as a great act of kindness). I would rather them being crushed militarily and retreating. (It seems though the armies are in need of a great general, perhaps one with tactical genius. )

Anyway, while I agree with you sam that marrying a young child would not be such a huge thing at the time and in many ways it was probably beneficial for the child, I'm not 100% sure if you have your facts straight.
Yeah, you're probably right, but I'm still certain that she had reached the age of puberty ie(menstruation) according to certain hadith. [Which is anyones guess.]

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yeah, you're probably right, but I'm still certain that she had reached the age of puberty ie(menstruation) according to certain hadith.
Yea I am too. Which means her menstration started quite early, but I don't know how rare that is.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea I am too. Which means her menstration started quite early, but I don't know how rare that is.
srs, muhammed marrying a 6 six year old girl is more important than israel attacking lebanon.....:bomb:

I dont think owning the land is too much of an issue. But remember Israel were able to grab the land mainly because of america, nevertheless they got the land and defended it. there is no doubt or any kind of conflict.

but the conflict arises when Israel failed to abide by international laws put in place by the UN. Israel is occupying territory tat it shouldnt be. Until Israel withdraws from these areas there will always be conflict.

-THe lesson here is simple - Israel must abide by international law, respect and recognise the palestinian government- give them more freedom. Then the palestinians will have nothing to fight for - until then I can assure you ISrael will never have peace. Its not too hard to resolve the siituation , Israel clearly are in a better economic and militaric position and they should make the first move.

to: aryanbeauty - main topic of the this thread - or wat it has to come to over th ecourse of events, is whether Israel is a terrorist organisation by violating the internatinal human rights? I personally think so - there is no need to compare with hezbollah and what they did because we all agree they are terrorist organisation. but is israel one too?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Stop twisting my words, I said I'll support Israel as long as terrorist exist. I never said all muslims are terrorist cause they are not.

Me a Zionist Jew ha ha ha I am too hot to be a zionist jew.

Israel was divided between Arabs and Jews in 1948, Arabs(palestinian) rejected and want it all and chose to fight Israel to kill all Jews in palestine.
Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Lebanon and Iraq, supported by others, attacked the newly established State of Israel which they refused to recognize. Yes you arabs lost the war as you always will. Instead of gaining lands they lost all their lands to Israel.

Now you are crying jews stole the lands blah blah blah? In my personal Opinion Israel SHOULD NOT have given back even WEST BANK and GAZA, they were spoils of war, won fair and square at the blood of brave jewish soldiers.

Is keeping lands won during the war fair? Yes it is fair, looking back at History, after the defeat of Germany by Allies , East Prussia , now Kaliningrad was occupied by USSR and is now an integral part of Russian territories. Almost all territories were gained by conquest and occupation throughout history, USA gained Texas from Mexico, Great Britain gained Australia from aboriginals. Shall we force those countries to give lands back to the previous owners?

Israelis are very very kind to give West Bank and Gaza back to Palestinian considering the number of israeli soldiers it lost during the arab invasion of Israel.

Amazing justification of Paedophilia. Under no circumstances a 9 yrs old is in a position to give her consent. It will only be fair if she was having sexual intercourse with boys of her age. Which is not illegal even under contemporary laws.

jenzipoo

HSC
HotShot said:
-THe lesson here is simple - Israel must abide by international law, respect and recognise the palestinian government- give them more freedom. Then the palestinians will have nothing to fight for - until then I can assure you ISrael will never have peace. Its not too hard to resolve the siituation , Israel clearly are in a better economic and militaric position and they should make the first move.
what is intyernational law when youre dealing with terrorists??
giving the palestinian government more freedom is an open invitation for more sucide bombings and attacks! The palestinians are not fighting for freeodm from israel in the sense that they can live next to each other...the whole notion and concept of a two state solution has been removed from their dictionary in the eventual hope of wiping the state of israel (and the jews) off the face of the planet.
They had some sort of freedom and exploited it..how can the israel government trust the palestinian government when the lives of their citizens are at stake?
israel has made the first move many a time..

is whether Israel is a terrorist organisation by violating the internatinal human rights? I personally think so - there is no need to compare with hezbollah and what they did because we all agree they are terrorist organisation. but is israel one too?
well then could you not call the majorit of countries that have gone to war with other organisations and countries, with your loose definition, with clear economic and military power, terrorists?

the leader

HSC

One of your fellowkind said Arabs are not Israeli national. I was replying to him. Yes I advised him a reading lesson so that he don't embarass himself again.

First of all, I asked why an Arab citizen would be enjoying more rights in Israel than in their own country if they were not an Israeli national.

Secondly, I stated that Israel was not part of the Arab world because you said that Arabs enjoy more freedoms and rights and soforth than elsewhere in the Arab world (which implied that Israel is part of the Arab world) - But there are many places in the world where everyone - including Arab citizens - have much more freedom than in the Arab world, or indeed in Israel.

And finally, I am a female. It clearly says so underneath my picture. It is correct to call a female 'she' or 'her', 'him' refers to males. I advise a reading lesson so that you don't embarass yourself again.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
the leader said:

First of all, I asked why an Arab citizen would be enjoying more rights in Israel than in their own country if they were not an Israeli national.

Secondly, I stated that Israel was not part of the Arab world because you said that Arabs enjoy more freedoms and rights and soforth than elsewhere in the Arab world (which implied that Israel is part of the Arab world) - But there are many places in the world where everyone - including Arab citizens - have much more freedom than in the Arab world, or indeed in Israel.

And finally, I am a female. It clearly says so underneath my picture. It is correct to call a female 'she' or 'her', 'him' refers to males. I advise a reading lesson so that you don't embarass yourself again.
Well depsite your gender you could well be a male since arabs wear bedsheet and covers their faces with burka.

Arab citizens in arab worlds lacks many of the rights and freedom enjoyed by arabs inside Israel, notably right to freedom of speech ( you cant say anything about paedohile Muhammad or criticize rulers (notably saudi arabia) . Religious freedoms, political rights (in saudi arabia there are no election of govt and Egypt and Syria are ruled by dictators) Oman, Qatar all ruled by sheikh with no political participation from the people. Hardly in any arab world women have the right to vote.

Saying arab citizens of Israel enjoy more rights than arabs in the arab world does not imply Israel is arab world. It is a comparison of Arabs in two differen place Arabs under Israeli rule and Arabs under their own Arab rules. Strangely enough Arab Israelis are more free, more happier than those living under the oppression of their stoneage laws in arab worlds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)