Israel deliberately attacked UN compounds (1 Viewer)

HSC
Arab nations (Arabian peninsula) are 2 faced fascist mongoloids.

Fuck them.

Free Palestine though.

HSC
The whole arab world tried to fuck over the Ottomans. Anyone that tries to argue the contrary is a stupid dolt.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
You cant shift the blame solely to Palestinians, as much greater powers dealt with that. it wasn't up to the Palestinian people.

44Ronin

HSC
No, the guy in the article is basically apologizing on behalf of arabs, as they were almost one entity back then.
I think it's pretty clear what he is saying

Palestinian Minister, Salim Tamari, said on Monday that they have been paying the price for betraying the Ottomans.

"We could not appreciate the Ottoman Turks. We betrayed them. And we paid the price of this betrayal and we still continue to pay."
Regardless of semantics, they ended up taking the british shackles - simple as that.

this is such a silly thing to say.
Why not? It's pretty clear to me that most people in the middle east weren't ready for nationalisation due to the tribal division that still dominates arab culture.

The dissolution of the ottoman empire and the resulting power vacuum is still running it's course, even though the ottoman empire is long long gone!

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Regardless of semantics, they ended up taking the british shackles - simple as that.

Why not? It's pretty clear to me that most people in the middle east weren't ready for nationalisation due to the tribal division that still dominates arab culture.

The dissolution of the ottoman empire and the resulting power vacuum is still running it's course, even though the ottoman empire is long long gone!
no, they did not side with the brits. read up on the history of palestine, allying with the brits was never on their agenda. This isnt the case for Jordan, they wanted their own separate country and they allied with the brits, who promised to give them that piece of land, which is now jordan. but the actual Palestinians had nothing to do with it, its just that their a bit sad that people of their own kind betrayed the turks. this is exactly what the guy in your article was referring to. Learn to read between the lines.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
!
I was referring to the "paying the price" bullshit crap that you keep going on about.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Israel isn't full of candy, but anybody who thinks Palestine is innocent is naive. It takes an idiot to promote anything other than a 2 state solution.

HSC
no, they did not side with the brits. read up on the history of palestine, allying with the brits was never on their agenda. This isnt the case for Jordan, they wanted their own separate country and they allied with the brits, who promised to give them that piece of land, which is now jordan. but the actual Palestinians had nothing to do with it, its just that their a bit sad that people of their own kind betrayed the turks. this is exactly what the guy in your article was referring to. Learn to read between the lines.
what? no.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

Jesus Christ will you just shut the fuck up? Who gives a shit what happened to a bunch of kebab eating Turks 500 yearsd ago - this is irrelevant to us now. That Israelis continue to steal land from Palestinians is what's relevant.

"omg but it was da TURKS! DA TURKS! LEFT HANDED WRITING SURFACES!!!"

You are without a doubt the dumbest, most stupid son of a bitch to ever front this forum.

44Ronin

HSC
what's relevant.
What's relevant is relative, so fuck off and quit antagonising.

If you don't like my opinions and views, get over it.

Quite frankly, I don't give a flying fuck for the plight of the Arabs who understand nothing about unity and constantly antagonise themselves and their position through militancy.

And you fucking wankers who bring a daily militancy of the issue on campus, need to go fuck off and quit harassing people. I don't like fucking preachers, who don't practice what they preach, so go fuck off to donut king once and for all.

Last edited:

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Look Fellas, ill tell you what really bothers me!!
When the "Holoocaust", occured the world fell into shock and kissed the Jewish worlds ass and gave them a bloody country all to themselves. And by gave i mean stole! I mean the jews suffered, you'd have to be a disgusting retard to deny that, but you can't relieve their pain on the behalf of an innocent group!
Anyways, what really drives me mad, is that a 2nd Holocaust is happening right infront of our eyes! and the world does nothing! The zionists are the 2nd NAZI's and is doing the axact same things to the palastinians as nazi's did to the jews!
The recent GAZA offensive was a massacre! Crime against humanity was clearly evident and the charges were dropped!!
This response is coming from a non-biased approach! I am neither jewish or muslim and can see this topic by its truth.
We live amonst a 2nd holocaust and nothing is being done, you would have to be a disgusting retard to deny that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)