Israel deliberately attacked UN compounds (2 Viewers)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Look Fellas, ill tell you what really bothers me!!
When the "Holoocaust", occured the world fell into shock and kissed the Jewish worlds ass and gave them a bloody country all to themselves. And by gave i mean stole! I mean the jews suffered, you'd have to be a disgusting retard to deny that, but you can't relieve their pain on the behalf of an innocent group!
Anyways, what really drives me mad, is that a 2nd Holocaust is happening right infront of our eyes! and the world does nothing! The zionists are the 2nd NAZI's and is doing the axact same things to the palastinians as nazi's did to the jews!
The recent GAZA offensive was a massacre! Crime against humanity was clearly evident and the charges were dropped!!
This response is coming from a non-biased approach! I am neither jewish or muslim and can see this topic by its truth.
We live amonst a 2nd holocaust and nothing is being done, you would have to be a disgusting retard to deny that!
This is one of the most disgusting posts I have ever witnessed from any poster. I hope you're happier - any further efforts on my part to show just how silly you are is pointless.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
This is one of the most disgusting posts I have ever witnessed from any poster. I hope you're happier - any further efforts on my part to show just how silly you are is pointless.
Jarred, to argue against you, would be completely pointless as you are blinded by subjectivity and bias, i do not blame you! And for anyone to think that i'm a jew hating scum is rubbish. I see the jewish community as a much respected part of society, all I am doing is voicing my opinion on what seems as the untold stories of a suffering community.
Sorry for offending you.

BBJ 2010

Banned
HSC
N/A
Israel wants the world to be jewish. lets fight and bomb israel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)