• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

isreali- paleistine (1 Viewer)

which do u support

• isreali

Votes: 49 44.1%
  • paleistine

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • both in mutual existance

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

poWerdrY

HSC
bigboyjames said:
if i said this in Denmark: "Holocaust did not happen". i would be sent to jail.
fucking joke.
really? (i'm not doubting you, i'm just surprised)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
I condemn it, I condemn it openly. It's wrong to kill people or attack them, because of ideological, religious, or racial differences.

But you have to understand, that was not the muslim response, it was the response of few.

I doubt however, you will condemn the portrayal of the last prophet of Islam as a terrorist. But prove me wrong, show some decency.
Why would I subordinate my views to some arbitrary irrational rule?

That would be indecent of me.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
Hey guys, what's up in this thread atm??
Not much. I was just explaining that ari89's signature was both wrong in context and fact, and is more anti-Islamic propoganda.

I explained firstly, that muslims don't draw pictures of Jews with big noses, horns and swatikas. Mainly because it is prohibited in Islam to artistically portray figures.

Then, I explained that since Islam does not artistically portray figures, in particular religious figures, you would not find an Islamic art work of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be Upon Him). And considering it is "haram" or a sin, to portray the prophet in any way, it would be particularly offensive to portray the prophet as a terrorist.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Not much. I was just explaining that ari89's signature was both wrong in context and fact, and is more anti-Islamic propoganda.
Yeah, right.

I explained firstly, that muslims don't draw pictures of Jews with big noses, horns and swatikas. Mainly because it is prohibited in Islam to artistically portray figures.
And I said the image isn't confined to the basic interpretation of the cartoon controversy. Don't pretend that their is an entire antisemitic Islamic culture in the Middle East.

Then, I explained that since Islam does not artistically portray figures, in particular religious figures, you would not find an Islamic art work of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be Upon Him). And considering it is "haram" or a sin, to portray the prophet in any way, it would be particularly offensive to portray the prophet as a terrorist.
And I said, we do not live in an Islamic world. No one is obligated to give up their free will to irrational rules invented by a 7th century warlord. If it is offensive look the other way.

Glad we have got this worked out.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
Don't pretend that their is an entire antisemitic ... culture in the Middle East.
The middle east are all self loathing semites.

Glad we have got this worked out.
Right, I hate myself. I'm going to slit my wrists.

(sem ite) A Jew, Arab, or other, of eastern Mediterranean origin.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
poWerdrY said:
intellectual, but largely passionate, discussion i hope
Oh, OK, yeah cause all I could see was Muslims whinging about how oppressed they are.

poWerdrY

HSC
man, how long do you guys argue into the night? does this happen on a daily basis? anyways, ill leave you guys to your 'friendly chit chat'. lol

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
The middle east are all self loathing semites.
Yay we're going to play a semantics game.

Antisemitism has been used for many years to specifically refer to prejudice against Jews. You know this and I know this. Don't pull out the bullshit card again. It really is pathetic and tedious.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
BigPole said:
^Oh sam, just stop it now! you knew what ari meant, you're only nitpicking because you don't have an argument. The modern definition for semite is a Jewish person, when do you ever hear people refer to Arabs as semitic?.
your pathetic. now being a Jew is a race. wtf

im sorry, the definition still stands but the definition thrown at us from the shit press has changed. stop being confused.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
BigPole said:
Ali Sina said himself that Muslims accuse him of being a Jew undercover LOL!.
Ali Sina, Ibn Warraq, Brigitte Gabriel...all on the Zionist payroll..

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
im yet to figure out the "jews" and "big noses" joke.
Oh, just ask Sam to repeat it. A pity he deleted his post where he said you could recognise Jews by their big Jew noses, their Jewfro and most Jews, specifically the women, have a giant pole up their ass.

Don't think I forgot that post, Sam!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)