Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

sams057

HSC
-Anfernee- said:
So what's your " final solution" ?

lets hear your plans for relocating Israel.

I think the good jewish people have done more for/ to the world than the Palestinians ever will...they're just good for cannon fodder..
why the fuck does the rest of the world have to be burdened by israel's problems...why do we have to come up with a solution...jus piss the fuck out of palestine and see how happy everyone will be...jewish people have gotten where they are through sheer genocide (by them- after they complain about the genocide which happened TO them)...maybe the palestineans would have been something if it werent for u bastards fucking wiping them out...question: why do you keep steerin away from the question about what gives israel the right to exist? all u keep doing is beating around the bush (lol jews are very familiar with bushes...oh yeh and incircumsised snakes)...u just keep steering to the apparent wonderous achievements of individual jews and not israel as a whole, because frankly israel as a whole has been nothing but murderous cowardly bastards....btw just a note... einstein was kicked out of europe...

sams057

HSC
BigPole said:
Why should Palestine exist again? what have Palestinians done for this world? Jews have developed the best medicinces and scientific theories in the world (therefore saving lives) and are now trying to find vaccines for HIV, multiple cancers etc do you see Palestinians doing the same? no, I only see Palestinians killing innocents and being the provokers.
maybe coz they're fucking trapped by barbed wire and fucking mile high walls and aren't even allowed to step outside there house for fear of being shot/bombed. fucking genius, they can't even get a decent meal on their table and get a fucking education all at the fault of israel, then ask why they're not in labs dressed in fancy white coats developing medicines and vaccines...fucking troll

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I don't see how what sam said is a solution?

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
I don't see how what sam said is a solution?
How can there be a solution when one side of the argument wants to push all the Jews in Israel into the sea?

Click on my profile for my stance on this issue. It's in "favourite quotes"

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
BUT ISRAEL DOES EXIST. Stop looking at the past.
What do you think the solution would be? The displacement of 7million people? Or let Iran have their way and bomb the shit out of them?
QUOTED FOR EMPHESIS

Is it that you don't have a solution and just want to hate on Israel for the rest of your life?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
HSC=/=LIFE said:
How can there be a solution when one side of the argument wants to push all the Jews in Israel into the sea?

Click on my profile for my stance on this issue. It's in "favourite quotes"
Have fun with TacoTerrorist, Sam04u, Starcraftmaster and bigboyjames;)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
ari89 said:

QUOTED FOR EMPHESIS

Is it that you don't have a solution and just want to hate on Israel for the rest of your life?
they'll only have to hate it for a few more decades before the bankrupt USA withdraws its support and Israel falls apart

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
they'll only have to hate it for a few more decades before the bankrupt USA withdraws its support and Israel falls apart
Israel has the latest fresh out of the line military hardware. There is no way Israel could fall apart by the savage monkeys who wipe their ass with sand and piss in their own drinking water.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ill be happy when i see no more Israel on a map. :) but replaced with Palestine

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Keep dreaming, junior.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
You must be new here.
I was wrong. You're on our side against the barbarian arabs who are a threat to our society and our inherent democratic nature. It's good to have allies in this fight against terrorist arabs and muslims.

You know what they said. Not all terrorists are arabs and muslims, but all arabs and muslims are terrorists.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
ari89 said:
He uses :rofl: like aryan so not sure how new
Nah, I think he's just sam04 or Captain Gh3y's troll or something.

Unless aryan himself was a troll. Which wouldn't surprise me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)