It is compulsory to attend the enrolement session? (1 Viewer)

akim93

HSC
I accepted my offer at UTS...but i'm hoping to get my 1st preference at USYD in the 2nd round..

do i have to attend this enrolment session thing?? it's like next week..and the 2nd round offers are not out by then..plz help!!

thanks

0hNivlek

HSC
Well they show you how to make your timetable and you also get your ID too!

Aeriff

HSC
I accepted my offer at UTS...but i'm hoping to get my 1st preference at USYD in the 2nd round..

do i have to attend this enrolment session thing?? it's like next week..and the 2nd round offers are not out by then..plz help!!

thanks
If you're waiting for a 2nd round offer then don't go - will save you the hassles of withdrawing later. There will be enrolment dates after the one you have chosen, although I don't know when the last one is/will be.

witide

HSC

thanks
You should anyway. If you don't get a second round offer then you'll be pretty screwed.

HSC
you can enrol remotely - that's what i did since i live a while away from the uni

layzeehbum

HSC
Well it is compulsory to attend it if you want to officially enrol yourself.
But if you're still waiting for the other offer.. then just choose the other enrolment session time that suits you better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)