Italian movies (1 Viewer)

arls

i wish i had the time to go to the italiano flim festival.... guess il have to wait till they come out on vid.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, i want to go next year though, it's a pity it isn't on later! like after the hsc

arls

yeah... who was so insconsiderate?? that just pisses me off. I mean what do they really think that Hsc students should have to wait a whole year until next years film festival?? they should have their priorities right!!

waaaaaayyyy to much study... thats wat turns me like this.... omg, I didn't think id eva become a nerd... but i am! cant wait to become my normal self again after hsc...

Niente

vai via cane' = go away dog
struzzi i cameli = something about strutting camels but I'm not quite sure :p
l'aragosta e' un crostaceo = the lobster is a crustacean

I saw Davide, it was very stunning! But what really impressed me was the Botticelli room in the Ufizzi! It was heavenly!! Did anyone see Filippo Lippi's work? That is one of my absolute favourites! Botticelli was Lippi's apprentice. I just LOVE renaissance artwork. I could have stayed there all day! but there were too many tourists :(.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
come to think about it, we don't have any are here!

arls

vai via cane'! Che comica! Thats great, ill remember to use it in my exam... NOOOTTT i think the examiner would be a lil worried... my Italiano class decided to do abusive letters in Italian once, like just as a joke, pretending that the "friend in Italy" in our prac in class writing task, was a real bitch, and that we'd had a HUGE argument on the phone just to see what my teacher would say..

Its still Italian we'd say.. and wouldn't the markers be impressed by the originality of the letter? wouldn't be another like it!

We got told just to stick with the happy ones, with the dumb idiomatics etc and the corny lines like the ones i posted before.. markers can be sooo boring!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Niente
vai via cane' = go away dog
struzzi i cameli = something about strutting camels but I'm not quite sure :p
l'aragosta e' un crostaceo = the lobster is a crustacean
but are they meant to mean something else? like "the cat's got your tongue" doesn't mean that in english

Niente

Nah they are all off Life is beautiful... they're not really proverbs or anything, just little things I like saying :).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
k, i thought they were! i can't remember them at all
Originally posted by arls
yeah... who was so insconsiderate?? that just pisses me off. I mean what do they really think that Hsc students should have to wait a whole year until next years film festival?? they should have their priorities right!!

waaaaaayyyy to much study... thats wat turns me like this.... omg, I didn't think id eva become a nerd... but i am! cant wait to become my normal self again after hsc...
and u started the 'positive' thread.... :)

dior1

HSC
N/A
bummp
just after some more titles of movies in italian that possibly have eng subtitles so i can actually understand what they are saying =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)