ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

Raix

HSC
^ Agreed. You've gotta pretty much push yourself to do something or you're screwed.

Joga Bonito

HSC
disagree with the above posts. i used to feel like that last year, and i still do sometimes. doesn't matter, you go through ups and downs, you're not fucked for uni by any means.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
disagree with the above posts. i used to feel like that last year, and i still do sometimes. doesn't matter, you go through ups and downs, you're not fucked for uni by any means.
yeah

plus you tend to get a fairly good burst of motivation from waking up the morning something is due and realising you haven't started yet.

it works well. you get to be a hobo uni student that never does their homework and probably drinks too much 90% of the time, and the rest of the time you spend speed-writing fairly decent essays. the adrenalin rush makes you write better stuff.

bio_nut

HSC
yeah

plus you tend to get a fairly good burst of motivation from waking up the morning something is due and realising you haven't started yet.

it works well. you get to be a hobo uni student that never does their homework and probably drinks too much 90% of the time, and the rest of the time you spend speed-writing fairly decent essays. the adrenalin rush makes you write better stuff.
Doesn't really work with science with tests and reports due every week.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
1. CHEM1030 being based on quantum mechanics which apparently, Queensland begin to cover in their Year 12 Chemistry course but NSW do not. :(
2. Sleep deprivation. I live in a college-managed house 5 minutes from campus and it's way too distracting.
3. No beach within a 1 hour radius from me where I can de-stress.
4. Choosing an arts subject when I'm studying science - stupid, stupid idea.
5. SCIE1000 philosophy components. I fell asleep in the first lecture, it was that boring, and didn't bother going to any of the others so I could sleep in the comfort of my bed instead. Turns out my assignment is ALL on philosophy and is worth 10% of my grade.
6. My last SCIE1000 assignment was 90% about physics which I didn't do in high school and still don't understand. Needless to say, I wasn't happy with the mark.
7. SCIE1000 in general.

Sigh.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
E-portfolio length- ~4500 words
Hard-copy word limit - 2000 words.

So basically all the work done for the e-folio was pointless because I have to rewrite it and cut half of it out for the hard copy.

Otacon2009

HSC
I've slaved away at note taking for 2 days in a row to do this crappy test for an assignment and the best so far is 13/20. I hope that all faculties at QUT had to suffer the crappy arsed Pilot's License test.

Raix

HSC
^ I'm overcompensating for the slacking in High School hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)