ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

Raix

HSC
Uni was hit pretty badly by the storm in Perth yesterday. I got up to my 8am lecture on time for the first time ever...and it was cancelled.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
uni is good when u have no work to do. but once u get some work to do, it's so crappp

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I got up to my 8am lecture on time for the first time ever...and it was cancelled.
Did you have classes later in the day though?

I remember travelling one day all the way done to uni to find out the class was cancelled. Horrible.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
last year one of my teachers had the unfortunate habit of cancelling lectures by email like an hour before the lecture started, and it was my only class for that day.

like hello lady, some of us are already on our way there by the time you see fit to tell us it's not on. make up your mind earlier kthnx

Raix

HSC
There probably wasn't enough time to let us know that it was cancelled, but there was a repeat later on that should've been recorded. I had a lab at 10 so it wasn't too bad. Could've slept in for another hour or two though.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
have this ongoing group assignment (30%) + a group presentation (15%) due in ~2 weeks and 2/4 people in the group dropped the subject. yay for 2x workload

hates uni :mad1:

HSC
have this ongoing group assignment (30%) + a group presentation (15%) due in ~2 weeks and 2/4 people in the group dropped the subject. yay for 2x workload

SAME
5 group members, one at least has the decency to tell us she's withdrawn, the other one has gone completely AWOL (apaz back to China).

I don't even know what we're going to do...

dawdlex3

HSC

GOSH this totally happened to me last year.

HSC
Uni Grad
I swear people just join to courses with group asstasks to troll.

Raix

HSC
I don't even know the people in my group. I met one but I've only emailed the other. I'm trying to organize a meet up but everyone's timetables clash. I hate Accounting.

dawdlex3

HSC
I swear people just join to courses with group asstasks to troll.
And they come up with lameass excuses to avoid contributing any work.

I don't even know the people in my group. I met one but I've only emailed the other. I'm trying to organize a meet up but everyone's timetables clash. I hate Accounting.
Just do everything online. Divide the workload equally and have everyone work on their own part and just collaborate it together. Good luck!

witide

HSC
When I had a group task and wasn't sure if I was going to continue, I at least had the decency to join a group that was already full. Then when I did pull out, they still had 5 people.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Group work sucks especially if it is in pairs. You never know whether that person is going to pike out on the day, call in sick, or just cancel on you for everything.

Thankfully, my group presentation today went well! which is a first.

HSC
Uni Grad
I like group work when people you know are in your groups cos then they wont fuck you over.
So basically the vast majority of the time it sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)