Ive been studing xhrs on average per day since trials..... (1 Viewer)

HSC
0, which is about the same as before the trials too, so I'm not too worried. I'll start next week.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
haha zero aswell!
plus i've had my 18th + party this week so sif i was gonna be even thinking about studying haha.
i plan to start again next week and the week after, and then have the last week of school off, then study heeps hard throughout the hols.

Shoubadoo

HSC
Zero as I've been studying for two HSC exams I have this week.
When those're over, I will study again.
Yaay. :\

HSC
am i glad to know im not the only one........... thou i do plan on upping the ante this weekend like 2nite and 2moz

HSC
absolutely none*. i've been setting time aside to study, but i just haven't been able to bring myself to study.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
zero.
when music hsc finishes (i.e. after thursday), my time studying will be a whole lot MORE.

Zephyrio

HSC
Charity F said:
got any words of wisdom, mate?

i just need something to get me going again.
Haha, hm. I don't think you should force yourself to study. I personally believe that the buzz will come to you within the next week and you'll have that sudden urge to actually do some work. If you forced yourself to study, wouldn't that remove the enjoyment factor we should all get from studying? :) I'm sure that something - just something will hit you soon! For me, it was the fact that I don't know simple harmonic motion/inverse trig/projectiles in 3U so I had this sudden compunction to study. :) For you, it might be admiring the beauty of Aishwarya (sp?) Rai - she is stunning! lol

All the best, Charity_F. You go to NSG, right? There are quite a few NSGs on this board.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
this thread has boosted my confidence. i thought i was the only lazy, unmotivated one.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Reading this makes me feel less shit. So burnt out and mass unmotivated still.

HSC
0, lol

but i will start on monday.. i think, tomorow night im going to organise my table and all my notes and start doing atleast 2 hours between 3-9

probably wont stick to it

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I'm in year 11, but I went through my sisters HSC with her, and she was the kind of person who let you know when she was stressed... loudly...

Anyway, she took a week or two off after trials, and she was all the better for it :)

98.9! Must. Beat. 98.9!

Good luck everyone!

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Tully B. said:
I'm in year 11, but I went through my sisters HSC with her, and she was the kind of person who let you know when she was stressed... loudly...

Anyway, she took a week or two off after trials, and she was all the better for it :)

98.9! Must. Beat. 98.9!

Good luck everyone!
like none it has been like 3 weeks since trials though so i am starting today by looking for more english additional texts (cos mine are crap).

HSC
i'll probably write my creative piece today for english, and maybe look for some better additional texts as well.

sleepplease

HSC
I've been doing bursts of like 6 - 10 hours some days and then usually on friday when I'm tired and wahtever i only get maybe 2 or 3 done.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
sleepplease said:
I've been doing bursts of like 6 - 10 hours some days and then usually on friday when I'm tired and wahtever i only get maybe 2 or 3 done.
really?
thats crazy.

danz90

HSC
Big Fat ZERO... will start tomorrow though. I've had major assessments due in the last week so didn't have time to study (pulled an all-nighter on wednesday), and my final HSC assessment EVER is tomorrow. So finally I can start studying for HSC Exams tomorrow night.

But then again, heaps of study has been done for the trials...

sasa-o8

HSC
HAHA honestly? 0 hours ... and my trials finished at the end of last term. Lulz. Me = failure lulz!!!1!!ONE11!!

C-Andrich

HSC
Zephyrio said:
Haha, hm. I don't think you should force yourself to study. I personally believe that the buzz will come to you within the next week and you'll have that sudden urge to actually do some work. If you forced yourself to study, wouldn't that remove the enjoyment factor we should all get from studying? :) I'm sure that something - just something will hit you soon! For me, it was the fact that I don't know simple harmonic motion/inverse trig/projectiles in 3U so I had this sudden compunction to study. :) For you, it might be admiring the beauty of Aishwarya (sp?) Rai - she is stunning! lol

All the best, Charity_F. You go to NSG, right? There are quite a few NSGs on this board.
c'mon dude pick up girls in ur own time this is a public forum :p

lol um 2date i've just been workin hard at skool... more than i could say 4 the rest of my fellow classmates lol....and ye about 0 hours at home....

it took me 2 weeks to finally print my HSC timetable out and stick it on the walll :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)