I've got a tiny problem. (1 Viewer)

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Now being me I've already decided what I'm going to do. But for the sake of entainment and a desire to hear a different take on it I'll throw this up here.

It's seems unlike the rest of the people on this board I have like anti-trouble with women. So much that I have too many of them after me. Scoff as you may but it's true. And this "problem" form the premise for this situation.

I had a girl (girl A)getting into contact with through a friend via email. Yeah it's weird. But I ran with it. So after talking a little bit. She arranged some sort of double date with a friend of mine. Cool, I go to that. She's nice enough, not instant chemistry but still she doesn't smell bad or have a penis. I'm on the right track.

So after cutting the date short. I had to work. I ended up hooking up with a work mate (girl B) afterwork. "when it's rains it's pours" Now this was last week. Now me and the smoking workmate having been hanging together alot and shit is moving pretty quickly.

Now this is the important part I get another email from Girl A asking me out again. So now I've got two girls chasing me. (man, I'm awesome) Which brings me to the question:

Guys/ Girls: have you had this happend to you? What did you do? What would you do?

Bonus question: How should I reply to this email?

katy-g

HSC
Oddy Nocki said:
when it's rains it's pours"
Firstly, i believe the saying goes 'It never rains, it pours'... or something like that.

Oddy Nocki said:
Guys/ Girls: have you had this happend to you? What did you do? What would you do?
No this exact situation... im not the most supportive of internet related hook ups, but still, whatever floats your boat. But ive been in situations when ive been torn between two. Oh my was it dramatic.... but this isnt about my experience its bout yours.

What did i do? I picked one and stuck to it but after 2 weeks or so of getting to know them both equally. Then i decided and didnt waver and have never looked back. i know now that it would never have worked with the other guy anyway so i can safely say i made the right choice :)

I would advise you to go ahead with this date. Get to know Girl A as well as you know Girl B. If this means that you and Girl B are doing more then hooking in, then try to even it out with Girl A. I know that sounds really awful to compare them and stuff... but just do it. Get to know them equally in every area you can and then make your judgement.

Oddy Nocki said:
Bonus question: How should I reply to this email?
Play it cool. Say that you've been thinking bout her lately (Which u really have.. its not really a lie.) And wanna get to know her more. So agree to go see her... And allow urself opportunities to get to knwo them both.

And then choose, quickly.

Cos whoever you do pick, if they know that you were playing with him for an extended period of time might decide that you really are a toss-pot and give u the flick anyway.

del pietro

HSC
Bro almost the exact same thing happened to me... I know how confusing ur situation can be.

The reality is, both will have their pros and cons, however you can only choose one. In my case girl A and girl B were quite diffrent from each other.. one was the more flirty, short term girlfreind type, and the the other was the more conserved long term type of girlfriend. It ultimately comes down to what your looking for in the girl as kati-g mentioned. Judge them comparitively and go for ONE and stick to that choice.

bassqueen16

HSC
i scrolled over just to check, who tha fuck puts i got a tiny problem in love and relationships, ur asking to be owned on that one... and i bet he does have a small weener too, just my 2 cents ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)