Jan 5 Early Offers (1 Viewer)

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
veterinary science at CSU wagga...

we can get another offer if the early offer wasn't our first preference..
does anyone know if: if the early offer WAS your 1st preference, can you swap preferences then still get another offer for that course in the main round if you don't get an offer for the other course??
eek.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Congratulations to everyone who received an early offer.

Law/Social science at UWS Parra campus. I accept it. Can we reject later on if another uni gives us an offer?
Of course you can. :p

terminator69

HSC
I accepted Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology @ uws Campbelltown.

louidaoud

HSC
i accepted a bachelor of financial advising- no1 preference so pretty excited but the enrolment process is a bitch.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Pretty much got into Civil Engineering @ UNSW - got my student ID and everything ^_^

rx34

HSC
Pretty much got into Civil Engineering @ UNSW - got my student ID and everything ^_^
How did you find out about ur eng offer? Did you get a special merit scholarship or something? Thumbs up for a girl taking civil engineering :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Note: Without Wings has posted a stickied thread here. You should use it if you want to reveal your offers and university choices etc. :)

SFinspired

HSC
I see that a lot of students are getting offers from UWS. Why is this?

bio_nut

HSC
lol its not very competitive if you get early entry lol with a very low atar. And no i doubt its the best journalism course in Oz.. Fairly sure uts is. Good luck getting employed as a journalist though, because the emolyment market is very tough, even many of the journalism students at UTS and Usyd don't get work as journalists.
Hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You have NO fucking idea.

CSU Journo grads are commonly chosen over UTS and Usyd grads. It has extremely good industry links.Yeah, many of them aren't chosen because CSU grads are getting the positions.

UTS is the communications choice if you don't want to leave sydney. otherwise go for CSU.

f1r3c4p3

HSC
wow sooo many UWS offers o_O

I got a quick question, is ACU a good uni? Or does it really not matter which uni u go to? They all basically teach the same stuff???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)