Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
W0000000000000000t! I have my jersey NOW! We are allowed to wear them for the rest of today. After this it's Fridays only.

Just in case you can't recall, I got "Lil' Potter" on the back :D

The only complaint I have is that one of our sleeves is white and the other is blue...which is kinda weird but I'm getting used to it.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol. only fridays? =/

my school alows us to wear it any days .. except we're supposed to wear a school shirt underneath it .. which no1 really abides by. i, myself, wear a singlet underneath! ^o^

karoooh

HSC
So do the girls at my school... Only, they complain about it getting too hot in the jersey and they can't take it off cos, they're only wearing bras.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
karoooh said:
So do the girls at my school... Only, they complain about it getting too hot in the jersey and they can't take it off cos, they're only wearing bras.
haha.. i wouldn't mind seeing a bit of that! :p haha

just kidding... or am i?! bow chicki bow wow!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
karoooh said:
Only, they complain about it getting too hot in the jersey and they can't take it off cos, they're only wearing bras.
Sure they can.
Then they can wrestle in jelly for the entertainment of all
:)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Sure they can.
:)
lawl. wrestle in jelly .... that's a new one! haha

trnscndntparagn

HSC
my schools nearly got it done, we're gonna have a few more year meetings to settle the jersey matter. able to wear it anyday, allowed 11 characters. havn't officially seen the design though yet, only a concept. hopefully we'll be getting it soon so we can wear them for a while before school finishes, damn!

karoooh

HSC
shinji said:
haha.. i wouldn't mind seeing a bit of that! :p haha

just kidding... or am i?! bow chicki bow wow!
mr_brightside said:
Sure they can.
bookie said:
yes, i second brightsides statement.

Right lads, I'll pass the message onto the girls.

vg_woz_here

HSC
kathelle said:
We can't have our names/nicknames on ours. We can't wear it in school. We can't wear it outside of school with the uniform, because supposedly school jerseys are too masculine and that isn't the image the school wants. We can only wear it to sports carnivals or muftidays. I hate my school sometimes, they have such shitty rules.
wat the beep? how stupid is that!

NiMm

Since 1988
HSC
we couldnt get the names at the back (because of previous yr 12s so stoooopid so not fair!) only embroided at the front..

DERRICKISVIET

HSC
my friends were doing harold and kumar

but, they said kumar was a "racist" term, and didnt allow it

our school also disallowed nametags on the back, so we have these midget ones on the chest sign thing.. i ended up getting o(;,,,;)o because i went through about 10 inappropriate names and gave up :\

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
kathelle said:
We can't have our names/nicknames on ours. We can't wear it in school. We can't wear it outside of school with the uniform, because supposedly school jerseys are too masculine and that isn't the image the school wants. We can only wear it to sports carnivals or muftidays. I hate my school sometimes, they have such shitty rules.
Ouch.

Up till 5 years ago or so, that was the same for our school - the Y12s got their jersey a few weeks before school broke up as a "memento" which they could wear at uni. But then people complained, I suppose.

But speaking of uni, is anyone planning to wear theirs around the place? I certainly am! VIVE LE POTTER! Probably that was wrong (I don't do French) but hey...

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I seeing a few good names at my school. We've just sent the orders. We're getting them in term 3- is that too late?

HSC
Ok, we aren't allowed to get our names on the back because people in the street will see them and a) get offended and/or b) abduct and rape us because they can pretend to know our names.
BUT we can't wear ours in the street because they have our names on the back of them.... i don't get it either.
Thats what you get for going to a private school!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
black_cherry said:
Ok, we aren't allowed to get our names on the back because people in the street will see them and a) get offended and/or b) abduct and rape us because they can pretend to know our names.
BUT we can't wear ours in the street because they have our names on the back of them.... i don't get it either.
lol... whatta weird school!! =o=''

Bookie

Banned
HSC
black_cherry said:
No thats what you get for going to YOUR school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)