Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

Lizcat

HSC
my school got ours at the end of term 2... but they totally stuffed up our orders!.. we said that we didnt want cuffs.. and they give us 3/4 sleeves... but then we were able to get them recuffed! which took the rest of the holidays and got them back at the start of term3

our jerseys are cool coz we get to have our first initial and last name at the front underneath the school crest and at the back of the collar.. we have our house colour name in the house colour.. and then our nicknames and a GIGANTIC '06'

pretty cool.. although most of the grade like the colour scheme.. i think ours are a bit too bland.. most of its navy blue with just a couple of stripes at the front..
but the 06 and our nicknames stand out!!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
we havent even got our jerseys...i hve to bring $65 in 2moro for it.

How much were ur jerseys?

Oh yeah...my school won't let us get anyhting other than our name on our jeresy...and what makes it worse is that our teachers also wear the jersey *cries*...not all the time but on sports days.

senni

HSC
i wanted to get GIGGLEGUTS on mine. but my principle da dumb whore wudnt allow it coz she rekons it wasnt "appropraite for a prefect" to haf it. coz it had 'GUTS' in it. watta MOLE. so i ended up getting TUBBY. haha ..

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
i got my jacket in 2nd term of yr11
we mainly had just nicknames so mine said CHRISTMAS
there was some funny ones tho.
2 boys had B1 & B2 :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)