Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
our jearseys got to us at the beginning of this year! :p but the design we wanted was rejected becuase the freekin designer of it failed to realise that caterbury couldnt actually print the design they made... so they gave us the closest thing to it.... which is hmmm.....ok

vg_woz_here

HSC
ahhhh we're not gonna get our god damn jerseys til next term just coz they took forever chasing up people makin em change their nicknames!!!

ps: u guys have mad jerseys

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Order's been finally sent off... we'll get our jerseys... sometime. The colour scheme is apparently a white base with gold and blue stripes of varying sizes. I hope they come out better than they sound...

I_F

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well at my school you can finally place an order for the jerseys and they shall be ready late this term\early next term, for $70 each which seems to be a similar price to other schools.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
We've had to send ours back for fixing of one of the letters - they spelt our school wrong! Luckily, it's free of charge to change. :)

HSC
Well our year got our jerseys at the start of Term 2, but i had to send mine back cause they sent me the wrong size. Yea well 5 WEEKS LATER AND I STILL HAVE NO JERSEY!!! So angry they are so sloowww i bet they have forgotten bout it....

taki999

HSC
yeah stupid companies....nobody's gonna get a jersy for this year in our school i reckon...cause by the time we get it i'lll be during the HSC..

ediisjoz

HSC
YAY we got our jerseys last friday... sooo cool.. haha..

mine says "EDI...JOZZAH" edi being my name (edwina) and jozzah being a name my best friend calls me..

our slogan says "This is an alternative" because no-one could decide on a slogan

and on the collar people could get "BOARDER" or "DAY GIRL" and i got day girl...

yeahhhh! it felt so good going on a power trip around school with them on, especially because we got them on a mufti day..

periodic-mabel

HSC
well well well. we still have gotten our jerseys. and i'm about to stab Mr Canterbury, the man himself, in the face.

we were supposed to get our jerseys in the first week of this term. THEN Canterbury apparently moved their factory to China or something, so they postponed the arrival to the 7 June (i.e. last wed). so we're like fine. that's cool.
THEN they tell us like on the 5th that they've 'accidently' dyed our entire jerseys navy blue, when we were only supposed to have a strip of blue.
so NOW we're gonna get them a month later. i.e. end of term.
makes me angry.
and apparently other neighbouring school jerseys have navy blue too, HOW COME CANTERBURY DIDN'T DECIDE TO DYE THEIRS ENTIRELY BLUE? stupid.

alright /rant. XD

stansfieldt

HSC
well we have a jerseys... got to have any name we wanted, that was decent.... and get to wear them anywhere the hell we want to... bah!

vg_woz_here

HSC
stansfieldt said:
well we have a jerseys... got to have any name we wanted, that was decent.... and get to wear them anywhere the hell we want to... bah!
omg lucky u! ours they had to read through every single persons nicknames...lol...i heard we wont get ours til term 3 which sux man...

Bookie

Banned
HSC
co6 said:
ROFL, reminds me of the 1st grade rugby jerseys we had a while back (or was it 3rd?)..
the 1st XV 2004 preseason jersey was very much the same (except they didnt have long sleeves, whereas we do becuase thats the spirit of Year 12 jerseys)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
vg_woz_here said:
lol we still havent got ours..and our school is with Canterbury too...
*sigh*
we got ours in the middle of last term and they were with canterbury as well.. :rofl:

beware, they shrink! and the colour runs unless u wash them properly (not according to the warm wash instructions on the jearsey tag)!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it did feel a little smaller after the first wash, luckily I got myself a medium size one [they are pretty massive!] and it seems the shrinking just made it fit a little better on me. =D

AbbeyBrown

HSC
We got jackets and they look hot. Better than the previous year 12. I think they ended up costing us about 60 bucks. I heard this weekend that people that go to UNI in Orange still wear their jerseys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)