Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

samantha_s

HSC
Our jersey is green with parts of it yellow and white, based on the colours of our uniform. Honestly I don't think it'll look nice, but I bought it anyway for sentimental reasons.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
here, here .. same here!

i keep getting nightmares where my jersey grows overly large and i am engulfed by it. because it came late and so it mutated in that time .. that reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllly long time (maybe it was the xmen 2 i was watching on sunday :p)

is this normal?

dodgyfilokid

HSC
we got ours for 75 bucks instead of 85 coz our coordinator is mates wit the owner of the company which produces our jerseys (tri sports) and we organised ours last yr..october i think and we sent the orders by late novemba...they were in our school late january and we got to wear em automatically

karoooh

HSC
timobr0 said:
i got mine first day back and we can wear them all the time. ill post some pics up soon.
I've seen yours, and they look great! They remind me of something, but I just can't remember what...

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
take a pic on your fone and then transfer it !! :p

@annieclassof06: i love your o6 on your jersey. what school do you go to by the way? your jersey looks so familar to me.
I go to Dorrigo High. Its a little tiny public school in the country (rural NSW) near Armidale :)

hopeles5ly said:
it just looks cool lol ! it's different from my one.
Thanks I think it looks cool too :)

lilkiwifruit said:
The back of our jersey is dark blue and its canterbury as well but annie, your "06" looks heapz better lol
karoooh said:
LOL annieclassof06, you're back of the jersey kinda looks like mine! Except, our 06 has black lining around it and the back's black, not green.
Yeah our 06s are exactly the same as the ones that our towns Rugby Union team had printed on the back of their jerseys. Just the white letters. And as I said my jersey is green and gold.

I will post more pictures thsarvo cuz i took some more of it :) they've all got my head in them though lol

Hows everyone elses jerseys going?

P.S. Thanks everyone for your nice comments

tessamon

HSC
We haven't got our jerseys yet which is really annoying
because there is only one girl in our year
who hasn't paid for it and it's holding
the whole order up!!

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
we were gonna get year 10 ones saying like all of our names but no 1 person didnt pay lol I know how frustrating it is. My exboyfriend (sniff) is the only person in my year without one and thats only because he is a stuck up obnoxious bastard lol and didnt want to get one if he couldnt get something innapropriate printed on the back

"Chubby"

HSC
still waiting for mine to come.....bloody hell, it's been ages and my whole yr is starting to get frustrated.

vg_woz_here

HSC
same here..wished our schools one would hurry up..they prob only mailed the orders last week

>=[

passion89

HSC
THE JERSEYS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! (we all saw the boxes that were clearly marked 'jerseys') The only thing is...we wont get them until Thursday because our idiot year advisor decided to go on a camp :(

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
karoooh said:
I've seen yours, and they look great! They remind me of something, but I just can't remember what...
yeah they do look pretty good, perhaps they remind you of minties lol.......

Deliza

HSC
our jerseys look awesome....but the colours ran...so just be careful when u get them...dont leave them in the washing machine once theyve been washed..ahng em out straight away. enjoy!!

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
just found this thread wooot yeah my school got our jerseys around the end of term one i think around week 9. Look pretty good better than last years, the only thing bad about them is that they have a first name written at the front above the bust and well it kinda stinks when everybody knows ya name. exspecially strangers well really creepy old man smellin of vile,alcohol and pee try to run away from them !!!

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
birrong girls' have just gotten their jerseys today. shitty thing was that its cotton/polyester and nicknames were not permitted

JhK89

HSC
ooo nice riviet atleast u get a jersey which is from canterbury or w/e its called our one is something ive never heard of but we get to write w/e we want for our nicks w00t!

ill post up my jersey once i get it but i think we're getting next term..

we're getting 14 characters and its onli $69.. sounds a bit weird yeh..?

mine is gonna b _______[JhK]

Thats if they can read my writing =_=;;

but i think our skool just sent in the damn order like last week...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)