Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
ours is trisports. but we wanted to use canterbury. instead, our principal resigned a contract to trisports for all our jerseys without consulting the prefects ( and knowing full well that last year's yr12 complained about there's). and so many of the names were censored... even ones that had no explicit connotation at all. i have a feeling they just censored any they didn't understand. as a result, some people have decided to go blank and screen print their names afterwards. we still haven't got them either. trisports told us last term that we were getting it at the beginning of this term. and at the beginning of this term they told us that some of the names couldn't be printed because they don't have the letters (eg. a sigma sign) or some crap like that. luckily mine got past all that:

spine?!?

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
getting it next week (finger crossed).

will expose it when it arrives

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
We haven't recieved ours yet (won't be for a few more weeks)
Most of decided on either shirts or retro styled jackets because everyone hated the jerseys.

They're black with white piping, purple/aqua stripes, logo and have 06 + nicknames on the back.:confused: (oh complicated!)
Ehh there'll be a picture in my blog when I get mine (getting a shirt cuz the jacket didn't fit me :eek:)

Ciao pretties

sandz_2

HSC
We got our jerseys yesterday.. the design is alright but i reckon it could of been better. Our skool suxs as we can only wear them on Fridays.. we tried to change it to mon - thurs during skool but the principal barely approves of wearing them at all!

here are some pics i stole from a friends blog
View attachment 12860

View attachment 12861

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol .. so who are able to wear them constantly .. (all week)

dandel26

HSC
I organised them at my school. Worst decision ever. We ordered them last year and they finally turned up in the last week of last term. The design is pretty good but llike most people we are only allowed to wear them on thursdays which is a bit gay but anyway.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
shinji said:
lol .. so who are able to wear them constantly .. (all week)
Haha, we haven't even got up to talking about that yet. Still waiting for people to submit their payments, there's gonna be a long wait for us. :mad1:

adgala

HSC
we're not allowed to wear them after the trials plus we haven't even started ordering yet!

*sasha*

HSC
our principals only letting us wear it in term 3, which is a total waste! and i went crazy trying to think of a nick, i ended up going with sashalicious, although caramella and habibette came close. :D

namdog

HSC
For some stupid reason our school decided that this year, we will order cheaper jackets that look really crap. I really liked last years' jackets....but ours are $30 cheaper which i hate.

We get our names on the front, and nicknames on the back.

abcd9146

HSC
we can only wear them on wednesdays... cos its sport... its not actually part of the PROPER school uniform...

and to all those who haven't got theirs yet: i feel VERY sorry for you... i've had mine for like almost 5 months.... thats the ONLY good thing about my grade, we have dedicated students...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
we had ours towards the beginning of last term :)

BUT, we got screwed in that although we can wear our jearsey throughtout the week, we must wear our full uniform (shirt and tie) underneath it.... which is absolute bull in my opinion. :(

P

pLuvia

What the hell happened the 3rd and 4th picture lol. Your jersey looks cool lol I'll post mine up soon

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
wm_abusef said:
we had ours towards the beginning of last term :)

BUT, we got screwed in that although we can wear our jearsey throughtout the week, we must wear our full uniform (shirt and tie) underneath it.... which is absolute bull in my opinion. :(
lol. that's what we're supposed to do but i just wear a singlet .. what are they gonna do ? tell me to strip? <_<

pLuvia: yeah, they're pretty cool =D
3rd and 4th pic ... i guess i was trying to do some trendy-like cool effects but they failed i guesss. they looked cool on teh fone :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)